Last Day in Malaysia

Grab The Dream

I woke up to the alarm and quickly shut it of so that my princess wont woke up. Yes i sleep with her last night but i didnt do anything just sleeping like normal. As for Syl, he's sleeping with his princess jiji. I peck her cheeck for goodmorning kiss. She woke up.

Hayoung: goodmorning baby~~~

M: goodmorning too princess~~~

We became more intimate with each other after the proposal. Weve talked about it last night, we wanna at least last for 1 year or so then we get married. 

M: so what ya going to do today?

Hayoung: lay by yourside. Hehe

M: ya so cute. 

Hayoung: okay oppa. Hurmm lets take breakfast first.

M: okay. We get ready and meet at the cafe about an hour from now.

Hayoung: okay oppa ill be going back to my room~~see ya soon~~~

She give me a passionate kiss. I got to my phones and call Syl to come back to our room. I searched the internet about the reaction of fans from last night concert. Most of it were possitive. I got a message from my parents.

From Dad

Son, have a safe flight trip. Well meet ya again after a year and it will be our planning for your wedding. Take care of your girl. The performance last night was so amazing. Takecare of your and her health okay. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Aww i gonna miss them so much. Without wasting time i got ready and wash up. As i was wearing my fresh clothes, Syl comes in.

Syl: morning....hyung..ill be gonna sleep..

M: what ever as long ya get ready before our flight.

Syl: okay......hyu....hyung

He passed out on the bed. I got out and get to the cafe. Hayoung was already there.

M: sorry im late baby

Hayoung: its okay i just got here.

M: where are the other noona's?

Hayoung: well other than us and eunji eonnie they already take breakfast.

M: so were the last one.

Hayoung: basically...yeah.

M:why didnt eunji noona want to follow and take breakfast together? Normally the noonas were so excited when about food.

Hayoung: she just said she's tired and got to sleep. Well thats weird she's the most awake and not tired at all after that party last night.

M: yeah Syl was the same. He came to the room and sound so groggy and tired. He's the most energetic last night.

Hayoung: wait oppa...did they...do that...

M: yah do what?

Hayoung: ya know....

M: well what ever its their problem if got to trouble. Hope they take precaution hahaha.

We have our breakfast and got to our room get ready for the afternoon flight. As we got to the airport its already full of fans that want to send us off. While were waiting for the manager hyung to settle our luggage. I ask Syl.

M: yah did ya do something to Eunji noona last night?

Syl: do....do...do what hyung?

With his mischeivous smile, there must be something. I did saw that Eunji noona cant reallg walk well.

M: yah answer me man?

Syl: okay hyung we did have some fun last night.

M: okay well thats normal. But wouldnt the fans feel weird that Eunji cant really walk that well. Yah how hard ya do it?

Syl: its nothing hyung we just do it passionately.

M: did ya take any precaution?

Syl: yeah

M: well good then. We wont want any trouble. You do it before ya hyung ah..you....rascal.

I chase him to the departing gate. Well i didnt really care about it as long there arent any problems happened.