After 9 Years

Grab The Dream

" Appa! " i heard that Junho already awake. Its been 9 years since my marriage with Hayoung. After a year of marriage were being gifted a son. I named him Junho. Well obviously he had a Malaysian name but even her grandparents call him junho. That name has been his nickname. 

Slowly he open the door. Last night he slept with my parents. Yes here i am at Malaysia. 

Junho: Appa. Morning.

M: morning Junho. What wakes you up so early?

Junho: haha i cant wait to play in the water today. 

M: have you learn swimming?

Junho: nope. 

M: you need to learn swimming. Show youre that you are sangnamja. 

Hayoung: yeah right oppa. Btw morning.

There she is at the door with my little daughther. 

M: chanmi come here at appa.

Chanmi: ung.

Chanmi so cute. Shes hugging her teddy bear. Chamni inherit her mom cute nose and middle eastern look. I pick her up to the bed.

M: what are you going to play today chanmi?

Chanmi: waaaateeerrr.

Junho: chanmi today oppa gonna swim like a sangnamja.

Chanmi: waaaah

M: hahaha you didnt learn yet remember.

Junho: yeah.

M: dont worry oppa will teach you. Now get ready.

They both ran to hayoung. Hayoung she continue being Apink Hayoung and she goes into mc ing. She become the main Mc of weekly idol. Shes still being her the normal her. Nothing change eversince we got children. 

As for other noonas, they all have husbands now. About a year after our marriage, Syl and Eunji got married. They being gifted two cute twin daughters. Syl goes on more in depth of dj ing and he now teach young dj's. Eunji goes more into acting. She had her solo debute. Namjoo noona got married to Vixx Hongbin. They knew each other when she goes into acting. She busy with her album with Bomi noona. Bomi noona got married to Got 7 Junior. They both love each other. Both of those couple being granted with a healthy baby boy. They both are now busy taking care of their baby. Naeun noona she got married to one of my schoolmates. Hes from Malaysia. Weve been friend for a long time. He works at Lucasfilm and directed couple of Star Wars movie. Later on he works at Local korea filming production. Not long hes been promoted and being scouted by Jyp to be their actor. Now hes an actor. 

Finally Chorong noona, although shes the big eonnie but she got married tha latest. She fell in love with Infinite Woohyun and have been dating for 2 years and finally they got married 2 years ago. I felt so lucky that we have this big family. Our friendship last. This will be forever. I gues this family wont break. It will be as strong as a tree.