D-DAY Concert Day part 2

Grab The Dream

Ahhh finally the clock strikes 4.30 pm. The gate will be open. After we have been checked by the security we got in and quickly ran to the venue. We were the first and got the most front line. We were so glad about it. While waiting for the concert to starts at 7.30 pm there were dj that intertain us. The song was so good. It makes our party cell to be active. 

Syl: hey bro,one day i will be like that dj maybe even better. 

M: okay man. You do what suits you ill do what suits me.

Syl: what suits you though?

M: an kpop idol rapper maybe.

Syl: good one bro.

My feet almost give up because we need to stand for so long. We have been standing around 3 hours straight. Finally the concert starts. The countdown was so epic. Fireworks flying here and there. The mc was Mtv asia vj. They were so funny and entertaining. 

Syl: hey bro,your leg didnt feel anything?

M: ofcourse i feel something. Its damn hurt right now.

Syl: man up bro apink are waiting for us.

M: its ok actually. For apink ill do anything.

The first performance was from Malaysian artist. The second one was from top japanese band sekai no owari. Their song was not so bad. Next it will be apink's turn. Once the breaktime is over, apink come out and tha crowd goes crazy especially pink pandas.

We both keep on fanchanting while recording our girls performance. Their performance was so great and they were so pretty. Syl already blown by Eunji's beauty and her high note. As me myself i always focus on my girl Hayoungie. 

Naeun: wow Malaysian pink pandas was so awesome. This song will be our last song to perform. Goodnight Malaysia we love you.

We were crying when Naeun said that. We dont want to be saperated from them. We still fanchant although we were crying. After they had done their performance i went out from the venue decided to buy drinks from the nearest mart while Syl watching other performance. I came back and suddenly apink just pop out from nowhere and stand watching the rest of the performance at the hut behind us. I took this chance to pass my gift to Hayoung because i cant went to their arrival yesterday. Hayoung look scared with me i dont know why. Eunji intercept that gift and give it to her. Eunji ask their manager to ask us acompany them. The managers allows it because there are no pink pandas were seen.

We cant just let this upportunity being flown away. So we take the chance and hangout with them. I could speak quite fluent korean so i know what they are talking about while Syl was having a big problem with the language barrier. They ask us something well most of it i need to translate it for Syl.

Eunji: so what makes you guys came here?

M: ofcourse apink. I love you noonas since debute.

Eunji: i see. Well ofcourse ya here you both are pink pandas.

Syl: how did Ms Eunji know?

Eunji: you dont need to be so formal,just call us noona since were older. well obviusly your friend here have a lot of apink stuff on his bag.

M: ahhh yeah.

Chorong: boys who are your bias?

M: me i like Hayoung noona.

Hayoung: thank you....

Syl: well for me i like Eunji noona so much.

Eunji: thank you.

Namjoo: we've been chatting but didnt know your names yet. Whats your name boys?

M: ermm my name is Muaz but for now i go with my rapper name M.

Namjoo: wow you could rap M. Well rap for us.

With red face i rap. Although im not so good but i could rap professionally.

All except Hayoung: wahhh good one.

Syl: errm looks like M hyung got all the spotlight.

M: dont feel left out man. Now its your turn.

Syl: my name is Syl. Im M hyung's dongsaeng and music producing partner. I play disk jockey.

Eunji: wah we got a rapper and dj fans.

M: nah its nothing noonas just spend our time. We do this because we fell in love with music.

Eunji: cube will be glad to have passionate boys like you both.

We become silent as Carly Rae Jepson starts to perform. I need to tell Syl its our chance to know our bias more.

M: hey Syl why dont you hangout with Eunji noona there?

Syl: but bro im scared .

M: what do you need to scared,does she looks like a ghost?

Syl: nope but.