Weekly Idol

Grab The Dream

Days pass...ISAC recording goes as planned but postponed. After days pass....Eunji and Syl relationship revealed after paparazzi discover after Eunji drama finished filming party. 

FLASHBACK

BREAKING NEWS 

DJ ECLIPSE SPOTTED AT APINK EUNJI DRAMA FINISHED FILMING PARTY

THESE TWO A-CUBE ARTIST HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THEY WERE MORE THAN FRIENDS AFTER A-CUBE SAJANGNIM GIVE A STATEMENT.

"THESE TWO HAVE BEEN DATING AND DJ ECLIPSE HAS PROPOSE TO EUNJI WHILE CUBE UNITED HAVING ASIA TOUR AT MALAYSIA. SAME GOES AS M-YOUNG COUPLE. THE BOYS ARE FANS AND A VERY LUCKY ONE. SO WE HOPE THAT FANS SUPPORT THESE TWO COUPLE THAT WILL GET MARRIED SOON"

FLASHBACK END

The fans are giving positive comment and support. Although some of them are sad but supportive and the give advice to is that we shouldnt break the girls heart. Today we will record Weekly Idol. As i were a big fan of this show and the 2 mc i know what comes next, teasing. Hayoung have been teased always and one day in the morning i got a call from Hayoung.

FLASHBACK

Hayoung: good morning oppa~

M: ahh hey babe~didnt you have weekly idol pre recording today.

Hayoung: actually.....

Doni&Coni: anyeonghasaeyo.....weekly idol

M: ahhh come on. Anyeonghasaeyo.....M of M&E Duo ibnida.

Doni: ive been asking and teasing Hayoung about the relationship and we ask her to call you.

M: ahh hyung so you have listen to our conversation before?

Coni: ofcourse.

M: ahhh come on. First thing in the morning i thought i would get a pleasent call from my princess.

Doni&Coni: ooòo.....princess. we want to hear more from you and Dj Eclipse about the relationship plus his relationship with his princess jiji Hahaha. See ya soon. Anyeonghasaeyo

M: ahh neh...anyeong hyung. Hayoungie!!!

Hayoung: mianhae oppa~~~ hehehe.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ahhh today will be a hard day of filming. I didnt said that i hate it,i love to see one of my rapper idol. Well lets get ready were here at the MBC building anyway. 

HAYOUNG POV

M oppa gonna be suprised with this. Here i am inside the Weekly Idol set for todays recording with Eunji eonnie. I didnt even tell him.

Doni: ready!!!

H&E: yeah.

Coni: they are getting ready with make up and outfit. So just stay hidden.

M POV

Its so weird today i didnt receive any phone call of support from my princess.

M: ya got any call from your fiance?

Syl: nope. Ya also hyung?

M: yeah. I think are too busy.

I turn upset and sad but i know their condition. They are just too busy. Soon after its time for filming. As i saw the two hyung coming in. 

Doni: weekly idol!!!

Coni: today idol are very hot these days. As they are full in the feeling of love.

Doni: idol that make a hit,scandal,relationship and comes with a boom to the music industry.

Doni&Coni: welcome in...apink!!! Ah sorry ...M&E!!!

We come in and introduce ourself.

M&E: anyeonghasaeyo were the M&E!!!

Doni: so these 2 are the new A-CUBE artist. Whats your name again Youngie?

He said while pointing to me.

M: aniyo hyung its M. M..

aigoo the teasing starts early. 

Coni: more like M-Young hahaha...

Doni: yah Dj E why so blur. Thinking about princess JiJi hahaha.

Syl: no hyung im ok.

They ask about our debute and we do some random play dance and now to segment write your profile. 

Doni: okay now lets " Write your profile " !!!! We will start from the hyungd first. Okay lets focus on this. Total pink panda from before debute. Who's your bias?

M: ofcourse my fiance hayoung. Why the heck i feel weird talk about it. Actually we both Pink Pandas.

Coni: how about you Dj E whos your bias?

Syl: there are no other girl in my life than Eunji or now i call her Princess JiJi.

They ask alot more. But i think the thing they most wanna hear is our confession.

Coni: how about we hear your confession.

We said our confession.

Doni: now ya both close your eyes and make wish that your bae is here. Well i know there are both busy.

We close our eyes. Suddenly i feel a hand backhugging me. I know this its her. Hyung ask us to open our eyes. Indeed its her and Eunji noona. She is still backhugging Syl. We were so shocked. So this is why they didnt call or contact us at all.

Doni: now introduce like normal.

Hayoung: anyeonghasaeyo apink maknae and M fiance hayoungie.

Eunji: anyeonghasaeyo apink main vocalist and Dj E soon wife to be Eunji or Princess JiJi. I feel weird introduce myself like that.

Hayoung: me too eonnie.

M: ya need to suit yourself. 

Doni: now take a sit dont be too sweet. Im jealous ya know.

Eunji: why ya need ti jealous oppa you already had children.

We continue as normal. Now its time to play a telepathy game.

Coni: now lets play telepathy game..its special preparation for your marriage life.

M: okay....

First round Syl lost and he need to kiss Eunji hand. Second round he lost again this time he need to backhug her. I was so confident that i wont lose but unluckyly i lose the last round and i need to kiss her lips. 

M: hyung but....but....but this is tv broadcast how about the fans.

Doni: dont tell me ya never kiss before?

M: no but....

Doni: no but just kiss her.

With the courage i have i kiss her. After we broke apart both of us turn red. Were so embarassed normally we kiss without people looking.

Coni: so how was today?

M: it was exciting and embarassing

Syl: yeah it was exciting. We hope the fans wont feel bad keep on supporting us, apink , and our relationship that will soon turn to marriage. Weekly idol jjang. 

Doni: thats all for these week. Weekly Idol!!!!