End of Promotion, Asia tour!!!!

Grab The Dream

Today marks the end of our promotion. We've been caught by sajangnim about our relationship. What he said was suprising

From Sajangnim

I know you and syl had couple up with eunji and hayoung and ive come to conclusion that i would accept the truth. We will revealed the relationship to public when necessary. But it would be good enough not to get caught. Lastly,just dont make the girls cried or heartbroken. Young souls have fun.

We were shocked that sajangnim accept our relationship. Our gossip had spread to the whole company and all of our sunbae's like Beast,Gna noona,CLC,4minute,BtoB and Huh Gak hyung always tease us. One day the company had call us all for a meeting. We arrived there late and apink noona are waiting for us. As were step into the meeting room the teasing starts.

Doojoon: looks who's here,the newly married couple.

M: hyung please...im embarassed about this.

Yoseob: why you love each other right.

Huh Gak: i hope Dj Eclipse wont be mad if i ask eunji for a duet again. Im worried he will be you know punch me in the face.

Eclipse: its ok hyung. I wont do it.

Joonhyung: ok..ok why the heck are my members acting like kids. What ever. The couple who just arrived quickly take a sit.

We take a sit. But i cant really focus when Hayoungie were sitting next to me.

Joonhyung: with the succesful of our new artist debute that is M&E group. We all have decided to do an Asia tour. As usual we will be touring to China,Japan and Singapore but this time we add one more country that is our new artist country where they come from Malaysia!!!

M&E: really!!!

Hayoung: boys relax ok. Relax. Sit down.

We were so excited. Finally we could perform at our own birthplace country. We could bring our girls back to our country and have fun. Maybe not too fun.

Joonhyung: ok. All group decide what to perform and give me the song list and ill arrange it. We will be performing at China at 2 cities that is Taiwan and Shanghai. Where Japan will be Tokyo and Osaka. Malaysia will be Kuala Lumpur and we will have fun there for 4 days since thats where our most and newest succesful artist from.

All: okay call.