Apink's arrival D-DAY 1

Grab The Dream

Today is the day. The day that they will come here. They will arrived in the evening. We both have our school in the morning but we couldnt go to the airport because we both have a taekwondo training in the evening. We met at the school that evening.

Syl: bro im getting heated up after the hyungs of our group gets to go to the airport.

M: yeah me too but we will meet them tomorrow so dont worry.

Syl: i just want my eunji to have a great rest and be ready for tomorrow.

M: not just them we should have a great rest too. Were going to que up around 10 in the morning tomorrow. So make sure you take a rest especially after intense taekwondo training today.

Syl: no prob. Lets go the coach already call us in.

We trained as usual but our mind isnt here its at the airport. We cant focus like normal and we being punished. Those hyungs from the group gets a straight contact with them and even past their gifts to them. We were so jealous.

HAYOUNG POV

We just landing here. Its was a tiresome trip. A long 6 hours flight straight. We were being escorted by police here. They were so harsh to our fans. Eunji eonnie gets a gift from her fan. I want one too. We quickly get to our car and drove off to the Hotel.

In the car

Hayoung: wow eonnie we have a lot of fans. I cant believe it.

Namjoo: believe it. Its an amazing experience.

Bomi: yeah i dont know after 3 years we could have a lot of fans that could fit the whole airport.

Chorong: yeah and lucky you eunji get a gift.

Eunji: yeah but im so mad to the police man they were so harsh towards the fans.

Naeun: i cant wait for tomorrow but first lets take a rest at the hotel and we need to rehearsal tonight before dinner.

Everyone: yeah

Naeun: since when everyone taken care of what i said.

End pov

I just dont think i could sleep tonight. Plus their hotel was just 5 minutes away from my house. I need to sleep if not i would faint tomorrow. Ill meet ya tomorrow my princess hayoungie.