Audition

Grab The Dream

The day has come,the day to audition. I wake up early to make sure everything are ready.

Syl: hyung isnt it too early?

M: yeah but do you know how many people will be there?

Syl: thousands of them.

M: so we need to be early. Now wake up and prepare.

Syl: okay hyung.

We got there around 8.30 in the morning. The audition will be open at 9 am. There are alot of people and most of them looks professional.

Syl: hyung ya nervous?

M: heck yeah. See there are alot of competitions plus they look professional.

Syl: relax hyung. They might be professional but remember were have been making music since 2012 and now we even have a youtue channel.

M: yeah we've been underdog music duo for a long time.

Syl: remember hyung do this for your dream and for hayoung noona.

M: what i hope is she isnt at the company.

Syl: yeah since you want to suprised her.

The clock strikes 9am now its time to sign in.

Manager: whats your name?

M: my name is Muaz aka M. 

Manager: ahhh youre that boy from last year at Malaysia. What makes ya come here?

M: actually i was having a holiday and yesterday i saw this on the net. So i decided to try my luck.

Manager: hope ya sucessful. Goodluck.

M: thanks hyung.

We wait at the waiting room while practicing. Soon my name being called. Syl was giving a fighting pose for me. I get to the room and was greeted by 2 music producers and the sajangnim.

M: hi my name is Muaz. You can call me M. Im from Malaysia and im 17 years old.

Sajangnim: how long have you been interested in music and rap?

M: ive been in music since 2011 and my friend and I had been to the underground music and we been known as underdog.

Sajangnim: okay M lets hear how ya rap.

I rap succesfull until the end with no sign of need to stop from sajangnim.

Sajangnim: indeed youre an underdog. Can anyone call your friend in.

Soon after Syl also get in the room.

Sajangnim: did you guys wrote the song together?

M: yeah he make the beats and i wrote the lyrics.

Sajangnim: from looking to your face i really interested to take you guys in. Can i hear one of the song that your friend make.

We give the file to one of the music producer and they play it through the speaker.

Sajangnim: you both are passionate and even an underdog. We like to have you here. Boys ya being accepted.

M&Syl: really!

Sajangnim: yeah and the contract signing will be 2 days from now and you guys will debute together.

M&Syl: thank you sajangnim.

We left the room and being greeted by apink manager. 

Manager: so how does it goes?

M: were being accepted.

Manager: i need to tell those girls.

M: hyung can you make this a secret because i dont want to tell them yet.

Manager: okay i promise.

Syl: speak of them where are they actually?

Manager: they are promoting at japan. They will arrived here tomorrow.

M: okay hyung. Its nice to meet ya again and please make this a secret.

Manager: no problem. Can i send ya guys back?

M: if youre not busy.

Manager: im not actually since apink at japan.

M: okay then.

We got back to the hotel thanks to manager hyung. That night we call our parents.

Mom: My son i miss you. How was korea?

M: its exciting mom. Actually i tried to audition for a music company and were both accepted.

Mom: really?

M: yeah mom. We might staying here longer and i need you to be present for the contract signing.

Mom: okay ill tell your dad.

I hung up and message from my dad comes.

From dad

Tomorrow we arrived there. My son youve done a good job. I wont bother with your future. Its been your dream. Well just take care.