Miracle

Grab The Dream

Today is the day. The day where we debute. Our Mv had been realeased 2 days ago and our albums had been released online and offline yesterday. Our album are " Galaxy Love ". The album consist of the main song that is our duet with apink and other like Syl special remixed and my personal rap song. Basicly our song consist of ballad and EDM. The preparation was hectic but all goes as planned. Now just our revelation on our identity. We arrived at the venue and goes straight to the waiting room.

Syl: thank god the noonas arent here yet.

M: they were late. Well you gotta know girls man. 

We change our clothes and get our disguise. Syl wear a mask while i just wear glasses. I keep our ring in my pocket. I just dont want to get caught by fans. Soon after the noonas came. 

M: goodmorning noona~~

H&E: morning boys

The noonas prepare and waiting. Our performance was the 5th. 

Producer: M&E your turn up next.

M&E: neh!!lets go noona.

Eunji: okay.

We get ready. The fans are screaming outloud as they see the pd brings out Syl turntable. As the Mc anounced us next,the fans goes crazy. As the intro played i start singing. Then Hayoung and Eunji noona comes out. Eunji noona then goes to Syl and lend him her mic as he sings. My part are next, i grab Hayoungie hands and walk towards the fans with her. As im ending my rap part, i kiss her backhand. The fans goes crazy with my action. The encore was Eunji noona high pitch vocal. Finally we had done our debute stage. As we get to the backstage our plan starts.

Syl: ahhh its so hot having this mask.

He takes of his mask and Eunji noona turns back.

Eunji: are you ok.....

She stoped and feel shocked. 

Syl: looks like you girls didnt know who ya duet with. Huh..

Eunji: you rascal...

And she started to cry while hugging Syl.

HAYOUNG POV

It cant be its M friend. Then....Im so lost at words.

Syl: hyung..take off the glasses. Can you even see anything hahha.

M: okay then.

M takes off his glasses and the face is so shocking. Its him...its him.

M POV

Wow is this suprise too much. Seems like she lost at words. I take out my ring and put it on. While showing her the ring:

M: Do you remember~~

Hayoung: M ah~~~

She started crying...and hug me.

Hayoung: why didnt ya tell me all....alll this long time. Do you know how much i miss you...do you know how many days i count to see you...i just miss you soo much...

M: relax now Hayoungie. Im here for good now. You can take all of me.

She just cant stop crying. I kneel down and take off her ring. 

M: noona here iam for good. Ever since we go out together that day i feel attached. When you leave i didnt even have the appetite to eat. The only thing i want is you. When i get here i thought that you wouldnt remember me. But the time when i meet ya at sajangnim's office make me have hope. You never throw away the hope and the ring. You know....to me you are like a Crystal that i need to take care. Im responsible to be your Mr chu. Ever since the first kiss....i cant forget you. Its just too much. For a year ive been suffering with the facts that youre are far away from me. Now ive gone through the pain to get to you. At Malaysia you have confessed but i didnt give the 100% answer. Now its my time to answer and ask you. I will be your boyfriend. Baby~~will you be mine forever until we get married and die?

Hayoung: yes i would be yours forever.

I put on the ring back to her and we walk hand in hand to the waiting room. Today was the best day ever,i completed my debute and i got her by myside. My friend to got Eunji. Well this is the best day ever and to our girls its a miracle day.