She's alive..

Just This Once (She's Gone)

 

 

*Flashback*

“TELL ME WHERE THE IS DARA YOU PATHETIC WEAKLING!”

“I left her there,” Jaejoong repeated, snapping his head to look at Big Bang’s leader trying to break free from Taeyang’s and Seungri’s grasps. His eyes blazed in anger as G-Dragon continued calling him weak.

“SHE’S NOT THERE YOU WEAK FCK!”

Jaejoong froze as that statement registered in his brain. He exploded.

“WHAT THE FCK DOES THAT MEAN?!”

“We went there but we couldn’t find her,” Taeyang said calmly as G-Dragon breathed heavily through his mask, his sharp eyes staring daggers.

“. . FCK! TRACK HER DOWN THIS INSTANT!” Jaejoong barked at his men. Yunho nodded his head and swiftly walked away with Changmin and Junsu behind him.

G-Dragon squinted at him. “You really did leave her there.” His snitch had already told him the same thing but anger clouded his mind when he couldn’t find Dara.

Jaejoong didn’t even give his statement a thought. FCK, anything can happen to her.

*Flashback ends*

 

 

“I saw her earlier.”

G-Dragon turned around as he narrowed his eyes at Kim Jaejoong. “What the fck do you mean.”

“I saw her earlier,” he repeated.

Jiyong’s heart stopped for an instant. Does this mean my baby sister is still alive? He had never given up trying to search for her but after months of waiting and tantrums at his men, he had finally started to accept the fact that Dara might be gone.

He remembered the anger he felt, and in fact, still feels towards Jaejoong ever since that night.

 

 

*Flashback*

WHERE THE FCK IS DARA?!” he roared as he took in the view around him. Scorpions lying dead all over. He had came over as fast as he could when Taeyang got Yoochun’s call.

“WHERE THE FCK IS DARA?!” he repeated as he kicked at the bodies over and over.

Taeyang and Seungri put on their poker faces in face of the wrath of their boss. Their men are looking everywhere for her, all over Seoul.

They had never seen him so out of control. They could see an almost crazed look in his eyes as he ripped off his mask in frenzy.

 “Get me the fck to Kim Jaejoong NOW!”


He drank the whole night away. It was late into the night when he found himself sitting on the sidewalk, clutching the bottle tightly.

“Youngbae-ah, what do I do?” he turned and looked at his most trusted man. Taeyang found himself at loss for words for the first time in his life. Jiyong is hurting and he can’t do anything to soothe his pain.

“My baby sister…” Jiyong looked away and stare at the pavement.

Tears threatened to fall before he felt raindrops falling. It’s as if the heavens are crying with him too.

He let his tears flow as he mumbled quietly, “My baby sister… Oppa’s so useless.. So useless.”

“I’m so sorry, so sorry…” he continued as he cried.

Tonight, he is not G-Dragon, the powerful leader feared by all.

Tonight, he is Kwon Jiyong, a broken man that had lost his one and only family…

*Flashback ends*

 

Jiyong thought hard as his heartbeats quickened.

“Where?”

“She’s with TOP, leader of the Black Bullets.”

Jiyong’s mind raced as he felt light-headed in a sudden. He forced himself to remain calm as Taeyang laid a hand on his shoulder. He is a powerful man and he should not show his weak side to Kim Jaejoong once more. Once is more than enough.  

My dongsaeng. Oppa is coming.

“Tell me where,” he breathed.


Surprised? ;)

If you noticed, I used G-Dragon and Kwon Jiyong alternately in respect to the different sides of the same person. G-Dragon is the ruthless gangster ruling Seoul while Jiyong is just a loving protective brother.

I'm sorry I didn't update earlier.

Drop a comment!! Do you prefer replies to be in chappies? :)

Thank you for reading! ^^