You're not mine anymore..

Just This Once (She's Gone)

 

TOP came home, his body aching. He was dead tired. He closed the door and leaned against it, tilting his head back and pinching the bridge of his nose.

He had taken care of the mess Big Bang had made but that short distraction wasn’t long enough for him as G-Dragon’s words rang in his mind yet again. He had worked alongside his men in cleaning up the place, in hope of tiring his body and to push any thoughts of Dara out of his mind.

But he knows he can’t run from it forever. He sighed deeply as thoughts swirled around in his head.

Fck… G-Dragon came all the way here to search for her. What the fck did I do wrong? I had kept her under the radar for such a long time. The men I sent to keep an eye of her, this house, the bakery. !

He was very much afraid for Dara’s safety. He knew it was a bad idea to help her open that bakery of hers, exposing her to the outside world.. But he can’t hide her forever.

Is he involved with Dara’s past?

He frowned as he remembered G-Dragon’s lingering words. “… she was once my…”

MY WHAT?!

He ruffled his hair furiously.

Now what am I going to do?

He was at a loss of ideas. He squinted angrily as he dragged his tired body upstairs. He needs to see Dara now. Soft footsteps echoed through the empty hallway as he passed the living room.

He stopped as he saw a figure on the couch, the creases on his forehead smoothing as he made his way towards Dara, a gentle smile lighting up his face unconsciously.

He squatted down in front of her sleeping figure, with her hands tucked underneath her head as if in prayer. He pushed some of the stray strands of hair off her face as he continued gazing at her. Even in her sleep, his brat is still so beautiful. She furrowed her eyebrows in a sudden as she whimpered.

“Seunghyun-ah… Don’t-“ she mumbled as a lone tear cascaded down her face.

“Shhh, baby, I’m here..” he shushed her as he her face, concerned.

He gently lifted her up as she continued to whimper softly, more tears starting to fall.

“Baby, don’t cry. I’m here. I’m here, Dara..” he tried to comfort her as he pulled her closer to him. She unconsciously snuggled against his chest, her tears wetting his shirt.


 


 

She watched as he walked away, each step taking him further away from her. “No, don’t go!” She ran as fast as she could after him but she just couldn’t catch up. Apples started raining from the sky as the man disappeared. Tears started to fall as she ran harder. “DON’T LEAVE ME SEUNGHYUN!”

The apples started to cling to her as she continued running. NO! NO! DON’T TOUCH ME! She felt herself suffocating when something warm pulled her away.

She looked up to see a man with a mask covering his face.

“I love you so much, Pepsi.”

His eyes were mesmerizing as she caught herself staring into those eyes that contain so much hurt and resentment in them. He stared back with such a fierce intensity but she didn’t look away.

“What happened..?” She reached up to pull off his mask…

“I’m here, Dara.” She turned around to see Seunghyun, his arms wide open for her.

“I’m here,” he repeated, with so much warmth and concern in his voice.

His eyes were sad as he look at her, as he awaits her decision.


 

He hugged her tightly as she continued whimpering. Feeling the warmth of his body, she calmed down slowly, still mumbling. “Jae… Don’t go. Seunghyun. Don’t. Please…”

 

She turned around to face the stranger, her hand reaching up again when he gripped her hand and flung it away. “You’re nothing but a worthless .”

That voice, such an angelic voice laced with such bitterness. She stood there, watching him turn and leave before running after him.

“Jae, come back!!”

She heard a gasp of pain behind her as she spun around and stared, shocked at the scene before her. Seunghyun had pierced himself with a sharp knife.

“No, Seunghyun. Don’t. Please, what are you doing?!” she shrieked.

 

He walked towards their room when his ears perked at the mention of.. a name? Jae? Brushing it off as something random, he laid her down on the soft sheets, caressing her face.

“I’m here, baby. And I’ll never leave you.” She whimpered again as she clutched at his shirt, refusing to let him go.

He gently laid on the bed and hugged her tighter, whispering softly in her ear, rocking her slightly.

“I’ll never leave you.”

 

“I’ll never leave you.” He said as he kneeled to the floor, blood beginning to soak his white clothes.

“No, no no, I’m sorry. I love you. YOU.” Dara cried.

“Come here, Dara.” That man was back, tightly gripping her wrists.

“I’m here.”

He started to drag her away as Dara resisted, “NO!”

 

Seunghyun frowned as Dara started trashing around. “NO! NO! SEUNGHYUN!” He held her closer as he started to whisper into her ear, “Shhh baby, I’m here. Don’t be afraid. I’m here.”

 

The stranger let her go and looked at her with sad eyes.

“You’re not mine anymore.”

It started raining apples again and Seunghyun was at her side, now holding her hand tightly.

“I love you and only you, Dara...”

 

Dara sighed unconsciously upon hearing that voice she loves so much, feeling that comfortable warmth spreading through her chest. She wrapped his arms around him as she pressed her body against his, falling back into a deep sleep, the fear she felt in her heart melting away. 

I'm safe, and I love him.


 

Annyeong my lovely readers!! 
 
@sieann : I see someone is excited!! ^^
@mayrie : Thank you for leaving a comment and for the thank you-s!
@lilmissy : Haha, maybe... *winks* :)
@dakotasanify : Hello there! Thank you :) Haha, you're torn between these 2 smoking hot sweet guys ryt? LOL can't say I blame you >D
 
Thank you for dropping comments! I always feel happy reading them ^^
 
To my silent readers : Thank you for reading and supporting too :D
 
And to my new subbies : I'm sorry for not welcoming you. Hehe, WELCOME~! ^^
 
I'm so proud of my four girls at MAMA 2011! Let's pray for Big Bang at Gayo Daejun 2011! ^^ *sorry, spazzing time..*
I AM THE BEST!! WOOOOTS~!!