GD⊤

Just This Once (She's Gone)

 

“Black Pheonix.” G-Dragon nodded and strode out the door with quick steps, leaving Jaejoong behind.

“She doesn’t recognize me.”

G-Dragon stopped in his tracks as the statement registered in his head. He slowly turned around.

“She doesn’t recognize me. She seems to be in love with that TOP guy,” Jaejoong repeated bitterly, his eyes downcast, a bittersweet smile on his lips. I could see it through her eyes. That look was purely for me..

I wanted her to forget me but why don’t I feel happy now?

G-Dragon paused for a second as thoughts flooded his mind. Could it be possible? She had loved him so much..

He pushed the thought out of his mind as he his heels, giving Jaejoong a curt nod.


He sat in his limousine as he mused over Jaejoong’s statement. He had Seungri gather his men and search for any information regarding Dara and TOP. Looking out the window, he thought furiously, frowning and playing with the business card in his hand. Maybe..

“Hyung-nim, we’re here.” Seungri said. They were parked outside the club. He bit his lip as he stared at the business card, contemplating an approach.

“Get the boys.” 


Daesung was entertaining a few VIP guests when Psy barged into the room. “HYUNG! BIG BANG-“ Daesung froze in the middle of shooting a dirty look at Psy.

“I’m sorry for this, but Psy will you out,” Daesung said as he smiled at the VIPs, nodding to Psy. “Your next visit will be completely on the house.”

He left the room quickly as he made several phone calls.

He hung up, his expression grim as he turned to face Psy who was returning from escorting the VIPs out. “Get all these people out of here NOW. I have alerted Hyo Joon to do the same. MOVE!”

He gathered some of his men together as they made way to where the commotion was.

The dance floor was now empty of any innocents as Daesung made his way through. Some of his men were already on the floor as others were still fighting with Big Bang’s followers. Without hesitating, he joined in as he landed a kick on a man’s chest before turning to help out his men. On the other end, Taeyang was fighting hard as he locked eyes with Daesung.

So this is the famed D-Lite who took down my best men. Taeyang smirked before making his way to Daesung, bashing a few skulls in the process. 

At this point, G-Dragon sauntered in, his face covered with a mask as he lazily took in his surroundings. He was not affected at all with the sight displayed in front of him, men fighting and groaning on the ground.

Daesung frowned, his naturally smiling nature disappearing immediately. His eyes went hard as he observed G-Dragon’s movement. That man was looking around slowly, not concerned at all.

Sweat ran down his face as he eyed Taeyang coming over. He knew Taeyang is a good fighter. But he ain’t a soft puppy either. He landed another blow on someone who tried to sneak up on him, grabbing his knife and kicking it away.

He returned his attention to Taeyang, only to see him fixating his eyes on the new arrival. TOP walked into the club, looking calm and collected. He barely broke a sweat as he dodged a man's punch and backhanded him. Pushing him away, he cocked his head at Daesung.

Daesung understood the message as he gestured his men to help those wounded out of the club, before silently retreating to head to Dara's.

Meanwhile, Taeyang left with his men at a nod from G-Dragon, eyeing TOP cautiously.

It wasn’t long before the dance floor was empty except for a heavy tension in the air.

“What do you want?” TOP’s voice was dangerously cold as he stood rooted to his spot, his eyes narrowing on G-Dragon, an aura of animosity radiating from him. He frowned inwardly at the man standing unaffected before him.

“We need to talk,” said G-Dragon as he smirked. “I believe we have not met,” he continued, looking around.

“There’s no need for introductions, we both know who we are,” TOP curtly answered.

“True, true.. Who wouldn’t know TOP, leader of rising Black Bullets, aiming..” he looked up, his eyes sharp. “..to replace Big Bang.”

TOP huffed as he crossed his arms.

“What bullshi-“

“I heard about a girl, Dara, I think.” G-Dragon cut him off, his sharp eyes landing on TOP. He caught a flicker of anxiousness in TOP’s eyes before it was replaced by cold steel.

 

TOP’s mind raced as his palms started to sweat. ! FCK! I took all the precautionary steps. FCK FCK FCK! He retained a straight face as he stared straight at G-Dragon.

“I don’t know who the fck you’re talking about.”

“I have taken a liking to her, she was once my…” G-Dragon stopped on purpose, taking in TOP’s reaction at the statement.

TOP was freaking out inwardly. How the fck does he know? And what the fck does he mean by that? Does he know Dara? He was confused but it doesn’t quite show as he put on his poker face.

As skilled as he was, nobody can deceive G-Dragon.

“I propose an alliance,” G-Dragon continued, smirking. “In exchange..” he stopped as leaned against the bar. “.. of that girl.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” TOP replied stiffly.

 

There was a moment of silence as both men kept quiet.

 

“I see you have no intention of passing her over to me,” G-Dragon said as he threw the business card on the counter, getting ready to leave.

“The offer still holds.”

He strode out the door, never giving a chance for TOP to reply. Not that TOP had anything to say. He was staring furiously at the spot where G-Dragon was as he stilled his beating heart.

FCK, Dara’s exposed.


G-Dragon smirked as he sipped the champagne in the limousine. Toying with TOP was entertaining. The offer was just an easier option in case TOP doesn’t give a damn and is willing to hand Dara over to him.

He could see that TOP cared, oh yes, very much. He had merely used the time to get a gist of Dara’s situation as he awaits his men’s report about TOP and Dara.

“Hyung-nim. It seems that she has no recollection at all about her past. We obtained this information from her workers.” Ten months.. It’s that night. G-Dragon paid attention as Seungri continued. “She is now registered as Sandara Park and living with TOP. She owns a small bakery now.”

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows. She lost her memory and is now with TOP? So that bastard hid her from me. An ironic smile played on his lips. She’s like a gang magnet. Her family, her lover. Now TOP.

“Make preparations. I want to see her tomorrow.” Jiyong took one last look at TOP’s house before giving directions to go back to HQ.

TOP had did well in covering his and Dara’s tracks but nothing is impossible with lots of cash and a powerful and influential man backing the search.

“Does TOP knows of Dara’s backg-“ Taeyang started to ask Seungri before he was cut off by Jiyong.

“No, it seems like he knows nothing of Dara.”

Silence ensued throughout the ride.

A bakery… That was what Dara always wanted. Jiyong smiled.


GD&TOP! Hehe, so what do you guys think?
As usual, criticisms are welcome kay! :) 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING!! ^^ Don't run away.. T^T