A gentle kiss..

Just This Once (She's Gone)

 

Dara smiled as she sprinkled Parmesan cheese over the bread and popped it into the oven. Satisfied, she dusted the flour off her hands as she giggled again for the 5th time that morning, her eyes dreamy.

“... Noona. Are you having fun chasing your purple unicorn again?”

Daesung scrunched up his face as Minzy hit him across his head.

“Don’t tease unni, someone is deeply madly in love here.”

She smiled as she looked across towards Dara, still dreaming with her hands propped on the countertop, sighing dreamily.

“YAH!! I’M YOUR SUNBAE!”

“Pfft, shut up. Now MOVE. Dishes to be done!” she snapped as she pulled his ear, dragging Daesung across the small bakery as his face broke into a wide grin.

Totally oblivious to her surroundings, Dara sighed yet again as she recalled what happened that morning.


 

She rolled over to her side and snuggled closer to her warm teddy bear. “Teddddy..” She smiled contentedly as she inhaled the fragrance she loved so much. She had ‘accidentally’ spilled some of Seunghyun’s cologne onto the stuffed bear when she was ‘just looking’.

 Hehehe.. she grinned as she remember her naughty deed. Seunghyun had been furious because that cologne was Dara’s gift but she couldn’t bear to sleep alone, without him. He had been so very busy lately, always returning home late. Dara frowned with her eyes closed, thinking of ways to seduce him to stay home that night.

She felt a slight pressure on her forehead between her eyebrows as she popped her eyes open, only to be met with dark brown eyes with a goofy smile plastered on Seunghyun’s face.

“You look ugly when you frown, brat.” He scrunched up his face as he continued looking at her lovingly. Sunlight was streaming in and the birds were chirping outside.

Seunghyun smiled at her as she pouted. He had laid awake throughout the night after Dara had finally fell asleep peacefully, G-Dragon’s words replaying in his mind like a broken record. He was thinking of a way to keep Dara safe before being brought out of his trance when that brat of his drooled all over him as she hugged him tightly. Smirking slightly, his eyes traced the features of her face, the person he fell so deeply in love with.

She was glaring at him with such intensity it was too adorable for him to take.

He chuckled as he pulled her closer. “Come here, little one.”

“YAH!!”  Dara struggled to get out of his grasp but was met with strong arms tightly wrapping themselves around her slim waist.

“YAH! You’re not my Teddy!”

“Aish,” he knocked his forehead lightly against hers as he , “Who was drooling all over Teddy just now? I bet he wouldn’t want a drooling brat anymore.”

Dara’s face turned a bright shade of red as she tried to resist that tempting seducing eyes of his.

“Y-yah. Stop staring at me.”

He kissed the tip of her nose as he continued to gaze at her, teasing her even more. He knows his eyes are her weak points. He grinned as he awaited her surrender. Coming any time now…

He cocked his eyebrow as his brat suddenly hugged him tightly, burying her face into the crook of his neck.

“Did you know..” she whispered softly,

“how afraid I was yesterday?”

Seunghyun’s grin slipped off his face and he absentmindedly sighed as he her soft hair gently, resting his chin on her head.

“I’m sorry, Dara..”

Dara kept silent as she continued hugging him tightly, relishing the moment with him in her arms.

A comfortable silence settled as he held her, both just feeling contented with each other.

She sighed, feeling the soft touch of his hand going through her hair, it softly.

“Donkey, I muah-muah you.”

Seunghyun’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he echoed her, “Muah-muah you?”

Now it was Dara’s turn to be confused. She looked up at him with a perplexed expression on her face.

“But I saw Daesung ‘muah-muah’ing at Minzy! He was doing it towards her back and had this grin on his face. Like this!”

She lifted her arms towards her lips and blew kisses rapidly.

He chuckled as he hugged her tighter. “Yah, you dummy, that’s blowing a kiss.”

“I know. That’s why.. because I can’t say that.. L word..” she trailed off, averting her eyes and fixing it on his V-shaped polo.

He smiled softly as he traced circles on her arm. Of course he understood what she meant. She had never said ‘love’ towards him even as he expresses his deep love towards her all the time.

He understands…

“Yah, brat. I want to see you face,” he chuckled as he gently took her chin and tipped her head upwards, looking into those soft brown orbs of hers.

He dipped his head and planted a soft kiss on her lips, before pulling back and smiling at her.

Dara stared at him in shock, still feeling the soft gentle kiss on her lips.

She gingerly touched her lips as she looked at him, a warm smile spreading on her face.

“Donkey…” her eyes started to brim with tears as her lower lip trembled.

Seunghyun froze in his spot. What the fck?!

“Donkey..” she continued.

“THAT WAS SUCH A SWEET KISS!” she screamed as she threw her arms around his neck.

“KYAAA!”

“YAH YAH! Get off me you drooling monster.” He feigned annoyance as he grinned at her response.

“NO!! I WANT MY DONKEYYYY!” she wrapped her legs around his waist and clung on to him like a koala bear as he stood up from the bed.

He chuckled as he ruffled her hair and carried her downstairs for breakfast.


 

“Kyaaaa…” she sighed dreamily again. Seunghyun had fed her cereal as she refused to let go of him. She didn’t know what had gotten into her but that was the sweetest kiss and moment she had ever had.

She had ‘muah-muah you’ again at him before skipping her way into the bakery as he dropped her off. He had other things to attend to.

She looked up at the tinkle of the bell, her eyes taking in a tall man walking into the warm bakery, making his way to his usual spot.

She smiled as she removed the bread from the oven before making the pouring the usual cup of espresso and taking it over to her regular customer, skipping a little on her way.

She was still bubbly as she laid the steaming cup in front of him.

“You came a little early today!” she chirped.

His eyes widened. She usually delivers his coffee with only a smile, and an occasional “Good morning!” He smiled a little as he noted her happy expression.

“Yeah, I have something important later on today, miss.”

“Ohhhh.. good luck then!” she held her thumbs up as she smiled radiantly at him, nearly taking his breath away.

“My name’s Dara, not miss. You are my regular customer and I don’t even know your name! Shame on me,” she shook her head and smiled at him as she held her hand out.

“Dara..” he said her name softly as if reminiscing about something in the past.

 

“My name’s Lee Howon. Call me Hoya.”

 


 

OKAY!! Sorry for not updating for such a long time! T^T Don't run away.. I'll try to post more chapters soon! 
Again, comment! ^^ Keke, what do you think about this chapter?! :)

@LizzyK64 : Thank you for subscribing and even dropping a comment!! ^^ Hehe..
@lilmissy : Really? Hmmm.. it’s not even the beginning. *teases*
@dada0926 : Hahaha, you are supposed to be torn, my chingu.. >P
@sieann : KYAA! Thank you for that comment lol it really made me happy, considering you’re a good writer urself! J
@kwinna : Hehe, you didn’t expect it at all? Thank you for thanking! LOL ^^
@hoyakuh : Haha, you shall have to wait to see if u’ll get ur JaeDy. Kekeke..
@dakotasanify : Soon, my friend, soon. Thanks for ur curiosity! It means you really are into this story! ;)
@chenchen : Well, I can’t stop you from hoping. BWAHAHAHH! >V<
@khymAF : Haha, it's okay! Thank you for liking my story ^^

THANK YOU FOR PATIENTLY WAITING!! :) I 'muah-muah' you guys so much! <3
And thank you to my silent readers and  a WARM welcome to my new subbies! ^^