MY Pepsi..

Just This Once (She's Gone)

*10 months later*

“OPPA!” She smiled gleefully as she ran down the slope.

! SANDARA!                       

Mistaking his flailing hands as welcoming her, she beamed even more and skipped to him, her long hair flowing behind her.

Behind him, Jaejoong smirked. 

“Oppa, wha-“ She stopped as she took in the sight in front of her. His hands were bruised, bleeding from the cuts. His clothes were dirty and torn. Someone stepped out of the shadows.

Dara didn’t even care to look at the new arrival, his fit physique and charm overflowing from his presence eluding her as her eyes fell on the man she loves.

Seunghyun felt sick feeling her concerned eyes on him as she rushed to him, already retrieving a cloth from her sling bag to stop the bleeding from his wounds. He didn’t deserve her concern.

A wave of guilt washed over him as he looked into her tender eyes. I shouldn’t have called her. But his pride has clouded his judgment.

“Oppa, let’s go home now.” She didn’t have to ask what happened; it was quite usual for him to be hurt in fights and her to fix him up back home.

“Oppa, gwenchana? Come on,” she placed an arm around his shoulders to support him as she could see him putting his weight only on one leg. He refused to budge. “Seunghyun!”

Exasperated and confused, she finally began to take note of her surroundings. She could make out several men standing in the shadows. The slight shine of a baseball bat stained with blood did not escape her sharp eyes. She frowned with comprehension now as she shifted her eyes to the last man standing behind Seunghyun. His lips was busted and there was blood at the edge of his mouth.

She smiled inwardly. Trust her donkey to throw in a good fight.

 

 

How could it be?

Recognition and confusion flitted across Jaejoong’s face before realization dawned on him.  Kwon Jiyong, that bastard. His eyes won’t deceive him. He stared at the angel before him, the very person in his dreams... and nightmares.

She was looking at him defiantly as she felt his eyes trailing all over her body. Jerk. 

Feeling her sharp gaze on him, he looked up and stared into her eyes. His hands balled up into fist as he tried to recompose himself.

She broke the eye contact, not the least affected. Turning to Seunghyun, she nudged him.

“SeungHyun, let’s go.” Her voice took on a serious note as she urged him to move.

“No, Dara.”

 “Oppa, let’s get out of here now.”

“Dar-“

“TOP-shi, we’ll see each other around.” Jaejoong turned and walked away as his men protested.

“But, Boss! We ha-“

“Let’s go.”

The piercing look wasn’t lost on them. They hung their heads and followed him without any word.

“Yah, donkey. You’re so stupid. How can you always lose in fights?!” She helped SeungHyun along. She could care less about that stunningly handsome man and his goons. The only thing important now was healing her donkey.

Jaejoong felt his heart break at the mention of HIS nickname.

“YAH, don’t hit me! I’m a patient, you brat.”

“Yeah, yeah... Next time don’t ask the brat to ditch her work for you.”

“It was an emergency!”

“You getting hurt is not an emergency, it’s an expected outcome when you pick fights, loser!”

"YAHH!" 

"Stop shouting in my ear, you good-for-nothing!" She smacked his head as he looked down in surrender.

 

Jaejoong looked at that bickering couple through the tinted glasses of his limo. His balled-up fist trembled as he willed himself to look away. MY Pepsi.. 

 


Hmmm.. I hope I'm not confusing you guys, yet. :) Thank you for reading this story! Please leave a comment!

@mayrie : THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING! I'm literally all smiles! That's why I posted this chapter earlier. I hope it doesn't confuse you more, everything'll clear up along this story soon. :)

And a big thank you to all my silent readers too! I hope you like it!