Breaking apart

Just This Once (She's Gone)

 

Dara  gazed confusedly at the woman in front of her. She was in a messy state, her long brown hair all over the place, wrapping her hands over her knees against the wall wearing only a ripped and dirty dress.

Her surroundings weren’t an improvement either. There are dead men scattered all over , pools of blood everywhere. Sandara Kwon wasn’t afraid of any of that, she didn’t even flinch at the unnatural angle of the dead body sprawled beside the girl. The scorpion tattoo was proudly displayed on the man’s forearm. She snickered, not so mighty now eh, Scorpions?

Starring around quizzically for a second, she played with the mask on her face as she pondered.

It should be safe. DBSK’s out of town anyway.

She ripped the suffocating mask from her face and tucked it into her leather jacket, inhaling deeply. The scent of dried up blood filled her nostrils, the smell of death in the air.

She shook her head gently, ruffling her crapped hair gently. She was used to it, the bloody fights. A bitter smile surfaced on her face. Didn’t ‘Appa’ brought me up that way?

It’s a game, either you win or you lose. That’s it. The losing party gets nothing. Nothing.

Dara snapped her attention back onto the girl in front of her, contemplating deeply whether to help her as she tapped her foot.

“Hmmm.. then again, she seems innocent,” she muttered to herself.

Shrugging, she made her decision and bent down to pull the girl up. Her hands reached forward towards the girl… Before she sees her hands falling through the woman’s body completely. She bolted upright, horrified.

“What the fck?” she stared at her own hands.

“What the fck just happened?” She narrowed her eyes as she aimed a kick at the girl. Her foot went through the slouching figure too.

“WHAT THE FCK?! Haha, Jiyong would bricks over this.”

She laughed as she look around her again. She was unnaturally calm as she mused over her recent.. experience.

Footsteps echoed throughout the compound as she paced to and fro THROUGH the dead bodies, chuckling amusedly at herself, her high heel boots clicking on the floor.

“What a weird dream,” she chuckled as she looked up from the floor.

Her eyes met with Kim Jaejoong’s as he strode towards her, his long trench coat around him. She backed away, pulling up her skirt and retrieving her knife before she stopped.

Kim Jaejoong was had his eyes straight ahead, not fixed at her. Frowning, she stepped forward, only to feel him move through her.

“What the FCK? What the fck is HE doing in my dream?”

She stomped along with him, only to notice that her rival’s features had changed slightly. He looked stronger, sharper, his body more toned and defined. She frowned at the commanding aura she can feel from the powerful strides he took.

 She rolled her eyes as she shifted her eyes to his hair, reddish-brown hair with long bangs covering his eyes slightly. FINALLY, the long blonde hair he had was so girly. Ugh, it was so difficult to fight him, like I was kicking a sissy’s .

She watched as he stopped in front of the woman earlier, lifting her head up roughly.

“No…” Dara gasped as she looked at the girl. That was her? HER? She took a closer look at her. Her eyes were dead, lifeless, her face was covered with scratches and she had a busted lip. But the face was most definitely hers. She groaned as she noted that she had long brown hair.

“What the fck?! What kind of nightmare is this?”

Kim Jaejoong was cursing as he looks down at the blood on his hands. Dara indifferently looked away and waited for this nightmare to end when she felt a sudden pang in her heart.

“You’re nothing but a worthless .”

Tears started streaming down her face as she heard him repeat it again in his cold voice.

You’re nothing but a worthless …

You’re nothing but a worthless …

You’re nothing but a worthless …

Dara snapped her eyes shut as she collapsed to the ground, feeling a sharp stab of pain piercing through her heart each time he said it.

Visions flashed before her eyes, memories rushed back to her.

“You’re nothing but a worthless …”

I love you, Kim Jaejoong.

“I didn’t love her in the first place. Hah! To think that the great Sandara Kwon had fallen into my trap.”

I loved you, Kim Jaejoong.

“Just a few innocent acts and she’s in love.”

I love you, Kim Jaejoong.

“The age of Big Bang will be over now that I have G-Dragon’s little sister twirled around my fingers… Consider G-Dragon dead.”

I loved you, Kim Jaejoong.

 

But no matter how much I try, I love you, Kim Jaejoong.

 

Dara gasped for breath as she opened her eyes. Her chest heaved up and down heavily as she struggled to breathe. The pain was overwhelming, killing her inch by inch, pushing her over the edge. She had wanted to just die, to let the Scorpions kill her. She had pleaded, begged. She went down on her knees. But no, they won’t let her die. They wanted to see her suffer. They wanted to torture her, not only abusing her body but also her soul.

But her soul had already been broken, her heart was already ripped open. Kim Jaejoong. He had stole her heart, her soul and he had crushed it ruthlessly in a matter of minutes, along with the beautiful picture of a happy family they had painted together. Their own family. Kim Jaejoong and Sandara Park as man and wife.

She had prepared to sacrifice everything when she changed her identity. She shedded the persona of the merciless Sandara Kwon. She gave up her power, her past. To be with him. To be Sandara Park, to be the faithful lover of Kim Jaejoong. 

But they wouldn’t kill her. They wanted to use her, in exchange of Kim Jaejoong. Fools. He doesn’t care about her, he was just USING her. She hated him so much. So much. She wanted to kill him with her bare hands. She wanted to wipe out DBSK even if takes her own life. She wanted to tear down whatever hope he has of being an underworld lord, the very reason he had traded her love for.

Now as Dara finds herself slumped against the wall, with Jaejoong walking away, her heart ached, hurting painfully as if someone was stabbing her heart over and over. She was desperate for his presence, no matter how much he hurt her in the past. And she knew then she was willing. She was willing to forget all he had done and said. She was willing to beg, to plead, to crawl on the ground like a pathetic loser, to lose her dignity like a , to shame herself and her family name. Just to be with Kim Jaejoong. Just so she would be by his side.

She watched as he moved further and further away.

FCK! MOVE! MOVE! She struggled as she tried to move towards him. No… No… Don’t leave me, Jae..

Feebly, she called for him, using his nickname, “Donkey..”  She saw him hesitate before fastening his pace, his back still towards her. Lowering her head, all which happened for the past 2 days finally hit her as she cried, feeling the pain they inflicted on her body, the pain when he said those words, all the pain washing through her mercilessly.

Yoochun came over and draped his blazer over her. It didn’t aid her shuddering body as she sobbed continuously. He had said something but she couldn’t hear anything as she stared ahead at Jaejoong, wishing fervently for him to come back.

 


He’s gone. There was no one around her, only dead bodies accompanying her on that cold night. She stared down as she let her tears wet her dress and the floor, watching the puddle of tears grow and grow. Her gaze shifted to the blood trailing down her legs when she felt a sudden fury taking control of her.

It’s their fault. Their fault. This pair of legs. They wouldn’t move. They wouldn’t move… Jaejoong oppa didn’t want me because my legs weren’t working. Why else would he leave me? He said he would love me forever.

She laughed hysterically at you before looking down at the legs before her.

You’re mocking me. Narrowing her eyes at her legs, she pointed at them.

“You’re mocking me,” her voice came out cracked and rough. “You’re mocking me!! You didn’t want me to be with Jaejoong! WHY?! WHY ARE YOU BETRAYING ME?! I love Jaejoong oppa. I love him. I DO!”

“DON’T ARGUE WITH ME! WHY DIDN’T YOU MOVE! Jaejoong oppa’s waiting for me to catch up to him at home. MOVE! NOW!”

She sobbed uncontrollably as she hit her legs with her fist weakly. Even moving her hands pains her body. She can feel the pain in her hands but her numb legs couldn’t feel anything from the weak hits.

She frowned. “Why aren’t you feeling anything? I KNEW IT! Even Hands felt pain. WHY DIDN’T YOU? YOU BETRAYED ME! I KNOW IT! MOVE NOW! OR I’LL BREAK YOUR BONES AND YOU CAN’T MOVE EVER!

“MOVE!!!” she shrieked as she hit her legs continuously.

She continued crying and hitting when she finally stopped.

“He’s gone.. Jaejoong oppa’s gone..”

She glared fiercely at her legs. “FINE! If you have betrayed me, I don’t care. I will still go home and then Jaejoong oppa will take me in again. Then maybe he will cut you off for betraying me.”

She laughed wickedly as she tried to push herself up, leaning forward, unsuccessfully. She grew frustrated after numerous tries, pulling at her hair frantically. Finally, she gathered the last of her strength and pushed herself up, only to fall flat on the floor.

Her body shook uncontrollably as she sobbed again. “He’s gone, he’s gone.. Jaejoong is gone. He doesn’t want me anymore..”

She was too tired to push herself upright again so she just laid there, sprawled face down on the floor, crying through the night.

Her tears grew into a bigger puddle, comforting her in an odd way.

In time she felt her brain shutting down as the darkness begin to overwhelm her, her tears drying up.

Her angel is coming. 

 


Annyeong lovely readers!

Because someone asked, I'm not posting personal replies anymore because I don't want you to feel that you are obliged to comment. Just drop comments when you hate it. Or if I killed off a character. (LOL, jk. It's not coming. YET. Kekeke..)
I'm just thankful you are still supporting and reading this story. :)

THANK YOU.