Pepsi..

Just This Once (She's Gone)

 

He smirked at the countless bodies lying around him. With the swiftness of a panther, he delivered another flying spin kick at his assailants. His long trench coat smoothly framed his fit physique as he landed on the floor, barely glancing at them as they groaned in pain on the floor.

“You should have known better, Lee Howon. Tsk.”

He flipped his bangs out of the way as he made his way to the crumpled woman curled up in a ball at the corner, hugging her knees tightly as if it would stop her from falling apart from the pain she felt inside.

Roughly, he tilted her face upwards, making her look into his dark brown eyes with a tinge of anger left over from before. Her eyes were… dead, expressionless.

The twinkle that used to make him smile in gratefulness to the Gods for giving him such an angel was gone. The warmth in her eyes that make him feel blessed beyond anything is now nowhere to be seen.

His face scrunched up in pain and anger as his hands shook. “Dara…” His eyes softened as he gently pulled back her overgrown bangs and tuck it behind her ear.

His face hardened yet again as his eyes trailed down, noticing her busted lip and scratches on her cheek, stained with tears. He observed the remains of what her dress was, now torn and dirty. His hand gripped her wrist tightly in fury, urging her to say something, anything.

“Boss, we have to go.” 

Jaejoong snapped out of it and felt something warm and sticky on his hands. Blood. The cut wounds on her wrists had reopened upon the pressure Jaejoong exerted.

“Fck.”

He looked into her eyes once again, his face angry and upset. “You’re not making it easier, Pepsi..”

He was torn, unable to make a decision.

“BOSS!”

He made up his mind.

“You’re nothing but a worthless .” He threw her hands aside and stood up, wiping his hands on her dress before standing up and dusting his shirt and hands as if he just touched something dirty. He nodded at his men and turned to walk away.

“Donke-”

His ears perked at the nickname he loved so much. His heart broke as he glanced back and saw her, her eyes downcast, her lower lip trembling.

Mianhe, Pepsi…

“Call him.”

He walked away. 



 

 

He took out a cigarette and lit it. 

I hope Kwon Jiyong takes good care of her.

He heaved a sigh as he continued puffing. Dara-ah..

She was stuck in his mind, how broken and fragile she looked. How I wish.. If only I could..

"Boss, he's here."

Jaejoong snapped out of his train of thoughts and pushed Dara out of his mind.

His jaw went taut as he barked out his command, "Let him in."

I need to do this. For her.

 



Thank you for reading! PLEASE comment and tell me what you think. :) Criticisms are welcomed too!