That fear..

Just This Once (She's Gone)

 

“Stupid snob. I hate cooking,” Dara mumbled under her breath as she made loud noises with the pots and pans. *CLANG! TONG! CLANG!*

Aish, this girl. Seunghyun rolled his eyes, grinning stupidly at her as he leaned against the wall. He watched as she mumbled more under her breath, her eyebrows furrowing as she pulled out ingredients from the refrigerator.

“YAH! What is this expired milk doing here? I asked you to toss it out yesterday!” She glared accusingly at him.

“Bwoh? You didn’t!”

“I DID! YOU DINOSAUR POOP! Take it out now!” She threw the carton of milk at him.

He caught it as it hits his chest. “Oof. It hurts,” he whined.

“EAT THE SOUR MILK!” Dara huffed, mumbling incoherently again as she banged the pots on the countertop.

Seunghyun chuckled. “Yah, baby..”

“Don’t BABY me you BIG FAT BABY!”

“Huh?” Seunghyun stared at her. Her random phrases never fail to catch him off guard. Shaking his head, he went behind her and hugged her slim waist.

“Yah, have I told you how y you look when you cook?” he smiled as he rested his head on her shoulder. Dara blushed and cracked into a smile at his sweet move. His eyes took in the mess on the countertop before adding, “That is… when you TRY to cook.” The smile on her lips vanished.

“THAT’S IT!” She wiggled out of his grasp, took a pan and whack his head.

“YAH! YAH! Don’t hurt your drop-dead gorgeous future-husband!” His eyes twinkled as he watch Dara giggling like a small kid. He rubbed his head as he continued, “What if my face gets disfigured from that impact? Huh? Then my fangirls will disappear.”

Dara stopped abruptly. “WHAT did you just say?” She said, her voice dripping with venom as she made her way towards him.

The furious tone wasn’t lost on him as his brain scrambled to find a way out of this.

Uh-oh.

“Erm… chagiya, how about we eat outside? Cool?” Seunghyun inched backward slowly.

His back hit the cupboard. Oh .

His phone rang at that time. Thanking God for the distraction, he darted out of the kitchen and winked at Dara fuming with steam coming out of her ears as he picked his phone up. She’s so freaking adorable. He smiled as he put the caller through. “What’s up Dae?”

“Hyung-nim, Big Bang is here! They’re trashing the place.”

“The fck?” His muscles tensed as he felt the anger boil in him. “I’m on the way,” he said curtly before hanging up.

Dara heard everything. Her anger dissolved in an instant and was replaced by concern and fear. She ran up to him as he was grabbing his keys. “Seunghyun-ah. Don’t hur-“

He kissed her forehead gently as he look into her eyes. “I won’t.”

“I’ll be back. I promise.”

He pecked her cheek before running out of the door.

Dara felt the fear overwhelming her as she stood rooted to the spot. It’s back again, the fear. Something is going to happen. Before she could stop herself, she ran after him and hugged his back tightly as though fearing it will be her last. Why am I acting like this?

He hesitated before turning around and faced her, cupping her face with his hands. Her eyes were already moist as she looked up at him. “Be back safe,” she whispered.

Seunghyun nodded softly to reassure her before pulling her into a passionate kiss. He felt the tears dropping on her cheeks and wiped them away with his thumb. Breaking the kiss, he pushed her gently into the house as he ran towards his car. As much as I want to stay.. 

"Don't stay up for me!” he shouted back at her.

She forced a smile as she nodded and waved at him. She didn’t want him to go. She knew Big Bang is one of the top gangs in Seoul even though Seunghyun had always kept her from his affairs.

Seunghyun-ah.. Be safe.

 


TOP stepped into Black Pheonix, looking calm and collected. He had noted his men sprawling all over the floor, even at the entrance of the club.

Several of his men are still on the floor as G-Dragon’s men continued hitting them.

He made eye contact with Daesung and inclined his head a little.

“Well well. If it isn’t TOP,” G-Dragon said as he twirled Black Pheonix's business card, leaning on the bar. His face was hidden beneath his mask as he shifted his gaze lazily on TOP, his sharp eyes observing the leader of Black Bullets now standing before him. He nodded to his men briefly before turning his attention back to TOP.

“What do you want?” TOP’s voice was dangerously cold as he stood rooted to his spot, his eyes narrowing on G-Dragon.

“We need to talk.” 

 


Thank you for reading :) I'm sorry if my updates are irregular, my finals are here.. So thank you very much! And I'm sorry T^T