G-Dragon

Just This Once (She's Gone)

 

The ride was silent as Yoochun sneaked a glance at Jaejoong. He hadn’t been there when Jaejoong saw Dara again, after 10 long months.

How could he be so sure it is Dara?

He sighed inwardly as he thought of how Jaejoong had reacted in response to leaving Dara. Always working day and night, non-stop. He had used work  to block out Dara, not letting any thoughts of her infiltrate his mind.

, he had never seen him so worked up like now, his fists clenching and unclenching as his jaw went taut, his eyes still cold.

His hurt fist remained so and Yoochun flinched at the sight of it. He had wanted to tend to it but Jaejoong had just simply pushed him roughly to a side.

Yoochun was not a soft-hearted person. He is one of the most heartless ones of the gang, but seeing one of the few persons that he really care about and love in this world getting hurt is too much for him. The other being Dara. How I miss my dongsaeng…

The limo came to a gentle stop before the chauffeur announced, “We’re here.”

Yoochun put on a cold mask as he recomposed himself. This is not a place to be weak. Jaejoong opened his car with such magnitude that the car door might have fall apart if not for its supreme quality.

He took strong and forceful steps into Big Bang’s domain. He didn’t care a fck about anything else at this point.

Big Bang’s men did not dare to block his way. Their Boss had given them strict orders not to.

He barged into G-Dragon’s office, finding nobody inside.

“GET YOUR FCKING OUT KWON JIYONG,” he yelled, a smirk playing on his lips. He knew how the leader of Big Bang detests being called by his name.

“Whoa, calm your , Kim Jaejoong.” G-Dragon sauntered in, followed by Taeyang, the right hand man and best fighter of his gang. “To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?”

Surprise my ! Kim Jaejoong knew he was expecting him and he didn’t give a fck as to how he knew that. He mind was clouded with the fury he felt for this man standing right in front of him.

G-Dragon stood there, his face covered by his mask. He might look like a skinny high school boy but his skills are no joke. His hair was dyed a soft red color as he wore a tuxedo complimenting his slim figure.

This guy is the leader of Big Bang, and he killed his father to take over the throne. Yes, that’s him, that guy with his smiling eyes at Jaejoong right now.

“Get that smile off your pretty face Kwon Jiyong.” Jaejoong snapped. “You know why I am here!” You hid Dara. You hid Dara and you let me drown in self-guilt!

G-Dragon’s smile faltered just a little bit as his eyes went hard and cold.

“Why,” he said in such a sweet voice, “I have no idea at ALL why Kim Jaejoong barged into my compound bringing,” his eyes lingered on Yoochun who is staring at him defiantly, “only one man.” With a mangled fist, in fact.

“As far as I know,” continued G-Dragon as he walked to the mini bar, “you’d always bring your favourite elite group everywhere.” He sipped his drink. “Why the change?” His sharp eyes landed on Jaejoong, observing him.

Jaejoong tensed up. Fck, this bastard. Taeyang had badly hurt Junsu last week, one of the 3 elite man he has.

“Why did you lie,” he asked through clenched teeth. God, how he wanted to punch this punk over and over. But he’s not a punk. He’s the leader of the most powerful gang in Seoul.

“I am not aware of making any direct contact with you in 10 months,” G-Dragon blinked innocently.

Fck, this guy is a first-rate actor. “I SAW SANDARA TODAY!”

For the first time, G-Dragon froze. His grabbed his drink tightly. The calm and controlled face he put on was shed as he advances nearer to Jaejoong, growling, “Don’t mention her name.”

Proves I am right! Jaejoong thought as he watched G-Dragon take short slow steps towards him. He felt no fear in him as G-Dragon glared at him.

The next sentence froze his blood.

“I couldn’t find her, you fcking moron. She’s gone and now you’re saying her name with that filthy mouth of yours?” G-Dragon spat out. I don’t fcking care about keeping a civilized conversation with him anymore. He had crossed the line.

Does this mean he’s not lying? Shocked, Jaejoong searched his G-Dragon’s face for any sign of deceit. “Fck!” he said as he clenched his fist. Jaejoong had the ability to look through people, and he was never wrong.

G-Dragon was trembling all over in anger. He stopped and turned away. I will NOT break my promise to Dara. He clenched his fist and held his anger inside. He will not hurt Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong watched G-Dragon and sighed. He doesn’t know… Dara is alive.

 


Hey all! >V<
I'm sorry for not updating really fast :(

 

Thank you for reading and to all my silent readers, THANK YOU too ^^
p/s: I've posted all personal replies down in the comment box.. Would you all prefer it to be in chappies? :)