002

The Teaser

 


I closed my eyes, and bit my lower lips. “If you forgive me, I’ll let you go.” He softly whispered and I opened my eyes, nodding at his statement. “Good. You gonna go inside with me.” “Okay.” As soon as he let me go, I walked quickly but then I was pulled back, and Baekhyun smiled. “I said, with me.” He that held my wrist, let my wrist go but then he laced his fingers with mine. I just rolled my eyes, following his steps. “Oh guys!” Chanyeol waved his hands and I smiled, running to him while pulling Baekhyun along. “Where were both of you? Luckily you get here on time.” “Like I promised earlier man,” “God, this is exciting!” I said, jumping a bit. “Hey hey behave.” Baekhyun patted my head, and I looked at him in disbelief. “Do you think I’m your pet?!” “Here we go again…” Chanyeol said, sighing. He puts his hands on air, not joining our fight and extremely act like innocent. “I didn’t said like that.” “Yeah you didn’t but your action said like that.” “Blame my hand.” “It supposed to be your mind.” “Okay guys…” Chanyeol pushed both of us slightly away, stopping the fight. “Let’s focus to concert, settle it at home.” “Her fault.” “Your fault.” “Guys.” Both of us looked at Chanyeol. “Stop this and- OH GOD IT’S 2NE1!!!” Both of us looked to the stage, and yup, 2NE1 is on stage. I hung my head low while Chanyeol is shouting, tsk. He is extremely happy now. All three of us enjoyed the concert, very well, well enough when Seventeen performed and I fangirled over Woozi and Mingyu. “What?” I said while looking at both of them that eyed me from up to down. “You fangirled.” “So?” “Nothing!” And they focused back to the stage, god, Mingyu is damn handsome! After about 3 hour concert, we go home with empty stomach, and my stomach is growling. “Let’s drop anywhere or just drive thru. I’m incredibly hungry until I can eat a human.” I said to Chanyeol. Kidding. I’m not human eater, I’m just an ordinary human. “You always can eat human.” “Chan…” “Yeah I’m hungry too until I can eat an elephant.” He said, and both of us take a look at Baekhyun. He is sleeping! Hahahahahaha. “Baek.” “Baek wake up.” “Huh?” He looked at me confusedly. “What do you want to eat?” “Ramyeon.”  He said, before dozing off back to sleep. Chanyeol chuckled before he stopped at nearby store, buying ramyeon. “You sit here, with him. Don’t fight.” “Okay!” I said, in half whispering to not wake Baekhyun up. As he walked to the store, I take a look at Baekhyun. This kid. He always a dream man for all girls, well I don’t know why but maybe due to his cute face, his soft voice. I caressed his cheek slowly, and stopped when he nuzzled into my touch. I smiled softly seeing this figure that have been teasing me for years, since high school, sleeping deeply. I softly his hair. “Why do you like to tease me that much?” Suddenly his hand grabbed my wrist and he opened his eyes. “Having fun staring at me?” I backed off, pulling my hand from his grip. “I wonder if you fell for me.” I rolled my eyes. “I wonder what you were thinking while caressing my cheek earlier.” “Shut up Baek.” “Oh, this is why I like to tease you that much.” He giggled softly, earning a hit from me. “I just hate you!” “Oh yeah? But I think I love you.” And my cheek quickly heated up, god, why I’m so fast in blushing! “Ehhhhhhh, a tomato!” Great. He gonna call me tomato after this. “Little shorty tomato. Kind of a good nickname, isn’t it?” I cupped my face, sighing in frustration. “Stop it Baek.” “Little shorty tomato~” He sang a bit before I hit him right on his arm, and he winced. “I hate you.” “Oh, I hate you too kid.” “I’m not a kid!” “Says the one who is 160 centimeters tall.” “Then, Woozi is 165, why didn’t you too?” “Because I don’t know him as well as I know you.” “God, Baek…”