003

The Teaser

 


I face palmed and groaned in frustration. Ugh, Chan, please buy it faster! I put on headphone, trying to ignore this over cooked bacon that babbling in front, but suddenly, he pulled my headphone. “Hey!” “What?” “Give that back!” “Oh?” He looked at the headphone. “It’s mine!” “There’s no your name here.” “What the.” I cursed under my breath, seriously, Byun Baekhyun. I can get mental illness if I continue living with these dork (including Chanyeol). He casually put that headphone on, and start humming into few song. As long as he didn’t disturb me, it’s okay. I sighed as I looked outside the window, and saw Chanyeol, walking to the car. Yeah! “Chan, what did you buy?” “Uh, ramyeon and few boxes of chocolate. For a month stock.” “Thank you!” I’m a chocolate lover. Uhh, really a chocolate lover. I ate chocolate or drink chocolate almost every day, especially during the day that I’m not in the mood. “What?” Baekhyun asked out of the blue, making both of us surprised. “Why?” “You bought her few boxes of chocolate?” “Baek, it’s for whole month stock.” “You know, she supposed to stop eating or drink anything that related with chocolate.” He said as Chanyeol starts to drive. “Why should she do that?” “Well, she might get fat. And she is short.  So it might be like…” He demonstrated how I be like, and I slapped him and pinched his cheek, hardly. “Auch auch that’s hurt!” “Can you stop teasing me Baekhyun?” “No, and I will never.” The journey to go home was long as hell, god, he won’t stop teasing me. He give me new nickname, little shorty chocolate tomato. Great. “Yeah yeah you can throw it away if you can’t stand seeing me eat or drink that.” I slammed the car door loudly and marched upstairs, before slamming my room door. “Ergh!” I groaned, throwing my bag away. I walked to my balcony, getting some fresh air. I tried my best to not cry, because today, he had tease me so much. So much. The tears flowed down, uncontrolled. “Mihyun.” I didn’t look at the figure that standing on the next balcony, instead, I go inside my room and locked the sliding door, and I lied down on my bed. “Mihyun, can I, come in?” I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket, covering my face as I turned to my right, my body facing the wall. I hear a door click, which mean Baekhyun had might enter my room. “Mihyun, I’m sorry.” I can feel that he is sitting on my bed, and slowly pulled my blanket. I pulled it back, not wanting to see his face. “Are you that angry?” I fell into deep silence. I flinched as he my hair, but relaxed after a while. “I’m sorry.” He tried to pull my blanket again, and I just let him until it fully revealed my face. “You cried?” “Mihyun, I’m sorry, really sorry. I didn’t mean that, you know, I like to tease you…” “Shut up.” I said, and he immediately shut his mouth. He take my hand and played with my finger, before I pulled it away. No no, don’t cry. What are you doing? Don’t cry! And tears flow down, god, why didn’t the tears listen to me?! “Mihyun?” I sit, but my face facing the wall. He softly make me turn to him, and, what? He was crying too? “Shh… I’m sorry.” He hugged me, and I slowly hug him back. He wiped my tears with his thumb, smiled.

“Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes

Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened…”

He sang, and I smiled a bit. “Baek.” He hummed as a response. “Why did you cry too?” “I was, I think it’s my fault making you like this. I’m very sorry, I thought you couldn’t forgive me so I cried.” I chuckled while smiling. “You’re a crybaby.” “Says the person who cried first.” “Hey!” I hit him on his arm, and he giggled. “You’re the one who tease me so I can cry.” “Oh, so the teasing one can’t cry, is that what you mean?” I nodded. “I’m human too!” He whined a bit and I laughed. “No, you’re an alien.” “Oh really?” “Just like Taehyung, both of you are weird.” “Who do you like more, me or Taehyung?” “Why did you ask me that?” “Just because.” He played with my finger, while smiling. “Come on, I need an answer.” “Immediately?” “Yes.” “Why?” “Just because.” I smiled as I messed his hair, and pinched his cheek a bit. “Obviously, my answer…”