013

The Teaser

 


I woke up on the couch, maybe fell asleep while watching the movie, I thought. I saw Chan is cooking, but I can’t see Baek. “Chan, what are you doing?” “Washing my feet, can’t you see?” Chan smiled after he replied to my question sarcastically, which make me pouted. “Where’s Baek?” “He’s upstairs.” I smiled and tip toed before messed his hair, and run to Baekhyun’s room. “Baek! Good mor…” “ning.” He continued my sentence as my lips can’t utter any words, his figure while playing piano is one of my, you know… My favorite side on his. “I thought you didn’t wake up yet. Sorry for disturbing!” I stormed out from his room but he managed to grab my wrist, pulling me back. “Wanna hear me play?” “Umm…” “Come on.” I smiled and sit down next to him, watching him playing. He smiled while glancing at me, and started playing. The melody was soothing to hear, his gaze while playing the piano, oh god, he make me fall in love with him again. “Byun Baek-” Chanyeol was about to yell, but he stopped as he see his best friend is playing the piano. “The end.” He smiled and squeezed my hands, before looking at his back. “Bravo!” Chan clapped, you know, when Chan is excited what will happen… He hugged Baek tightly and Baek suffered to the death because it was too tight and he barely can breathe, which make me smiled. “Breakfast is ready. Let’s go!” Chan pulled him and Baek pulled me, downstairs, to eat. We eat in silence as usual, before washed the dishes. “Guys, what if we go out this evening?” “Where?” “To amusement park!” Chan exclaimed excitedly, which caused me to giggle. “Sure, why not. You need to get some idea right bud?” Baekhyun said and I nodded, agreeing with his words. We were excited just like we are kids even though we’ve grew up to well (especially Chan). Exactly at 4, we hopped in the car and Chan started to drive. We hummed into few songs, before Baek slowly fall asleep. “Hey.” Chan looked at me through a mirror. “Yes?” “We’ll be there, in few minutes.” “I know.” I said as I can see roller coaster, and I gulped. That high? “Wake Baekhyun up.” “Baek, wake up you sleepy head. We are almost here.” “We are not there yet, right?” “But you can see roller coaster from here.” His eyes widened and he looked out from the window. His face become bright, and he smiled. “Chan, let’s ride that.” “What?” “Roller coasters.” “Sure Baek.” Wha- No. “Chan, that roller coasters seems, really, high.” I said, quite scared. “Well, someone is scared.” “I’m not.” “Yes you are shorty.” Chan said, making me couldn’t help to not hit his arm, and he winced. “What’s that for?” “For teasing me.” “Aren’t you joining Baek?” “Nope.” He said, before looked at me. “I promised her last night.” “Whoa, last night huh?” He smirked, seriously Chan? Are you thinking about ert stuffs? “I seriously want to know what happened last night.” “Chan.” Both of us (me and Baek) said it almost at the same time. “What?” “Don’t act innocent. I swear I gonna kill you.” “Ouh really…” He smirked, which make me pinched his cheek until it became red. “I swear I gonna drag you to roller coaster.” Chan said before we hopped off from the car and bought ticket, before entering the amusement park. Chan dragged me to the scariest roller coaster ever, and the music is ain’t no helping me to calm down. I struggled to let myself go, but you know, Chan would never do that. “It’s okay, you sit beside me.” Baekhyun squeezed my hand, as we are next after this ride ends. “Sounds encouraging.” I muttered slowly. When the guards there (is that even guards or nah?) asked us to take our place and get ready to set off, I hold Baekhyun’s hand, tightly. He kissed my knuckles, and smiled. “It’ll be fine, I’m sure.” Why he is extremely sure… The ride start to take off and I shut my eyes close, tightly. When the roller coaster dropped, I think my heart dropped also, but the weird things is, I didn’t scream at all. When the ride ended, I barely can think, and Baekhyun looked at me. “You’re pale, Mihyun.” I just nodded. “Are you fine?” I nodded again, and Baekhyun chuckled before we were greeted by extremely fine Chan, he even begged us to take that ride again. No.