016

The Teaser

“Baekhyun!” “Where the damn have you been?!” “Do you know that we were worried about you like hell?” “You ! You should tell us!” And many more, and guess who cursed the most? Chan. Yes, Chan, because Baek is his best friend and Baek didn’t tell him at all. “Hey shorty.” He greeted me after a while, his smile that I missed the most. “Hey.” I said. “So what were you guys doing?” “Watching a movie.” D.O turned off the lights, and Baekhyun sit downs, joining us. I stands up, walked upstairs. “Mihyun, where are you going?” Kai asked. “Just watch it without me. I have something to do.” I said and Kai nodded, and I walked to the rooftop. I look up, seeing how bright the stars shine this night. My tears slowly fall down, while smiling. I’m so glad Baekhyun come back, at last, after 3 years of waiting. “Hey.” I quickly wipe my tears, before looked at him. “Hey.” He smiled. “How are you?” “Fine. How about you?” “Fine too.” He said, tucking his hands into his pockets. “I miss you.” “I miss you too Baek.” “Can I hug you?” I nodded, before he hugged me, tightly. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” He whispered, and I cried. He gently my hair, kissing the top of my head. “Where have you been?” I asked after he wipes my tears. “LA.” “Why you didn’t tell anyone about this? You know, I was worried of you until the moment you came back.” He smiled, caressed my cheek. I nuzzled into his touch that I’ve been longing for. “My mom didn’t allowed it. She takes all of my gadget, just to prevent me from contacting any of you.” “Why she did that?” “I’ll tell you later. Okay?” I nodded. Both of us make an eye contact for a long time, admiring each other faces after 3 years. “You didn’t changed at all. Even your height.” He said. “I increased one cm!” “Not enough to beat me.” I pinched his fluffy cheek, and he pinched mine before both of us laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. His fingers trailed under my chin, lifting it up. “You know what, this situation seems familiar.” I smiled. Yeah, really familiar Baekhyun. “Just the difference is, back then I didn’t kiss you.” “Now?” I asked, and he chuckled. “Now, I feel like I really want to kiss you.” He said, before decreasing the gap. “I love you.” And his lips meet mine, after 3 years. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss. “I love you too.” I said as we parted. “Thank you for waiting for me.” “Thank you too for being loyal.” “I should said that! You might cheated on me with Chan.” I pinched his cheek. “There’s no way, he is too tall.” “Yeah, the one who suits with you is me, only me.” He said before kissed my forehead, and rested his forehead on mine. “I suddenly feel sleepy.” I tapped his nose before pushing him away, knowing what he wants. “Oh please…” “No.” I gasped as he lift me up, bridal style. “I don’t care about your answer little lady.” He said, bringing me to his bedroom. He put me down, on the bed, before he closed the door. “I’ve learned new song, you want to hear?” He said before take a seat on his piano bench, and I nodded.

“The morning I opened my eyes in heart fluttering excitement

It’s like the feeling of untying the ribbon of a present

Every single day of getting to know you

 

The twinkling lights that decorate the streets

Among those, your eyes are especially like the star light

As if you’re melting in my arms, you come into my embrace

 

What if you come to me when I’m sleeping?

So I stay up all night, all night in a white daze

 

Just like the Christmas day that I’ve always waited for

Just like the Christmas day oh! When I think about you

I get excited like a kid just like those days, just like that time

You’re just like Christmas day

 

In the long and cold season

Only you are the warmth that remains inside my coat

I’m getting filled with only warm memories (so warm)

 

The white miracle that falls from the once dry sky

It seemed like it wouldn’t come true

The prayer that I was so desperate for even in my dreams

 

When I opened my eyes in the morning, like the snow outside the window

You silently fell all night, all night

 

Just like the Christmas day that I’ve always waited for

Just like the Christmas day oh! When I think about you

I get excited like a kid just like those days, just like that time

You’re just like Christmas day

 

Just like the Christmas day that I’ve always waited for

Just like the Christmas day oh! When I think about you

I get excited like a kid just like those days, just like that time

You’re just like Christmas day

 

You’re just like Christmas day”

He ended it perfectly and glanced at me. He smiled proudly before walked to me, lying down next to me. “I bet I can have a good sleep since you’re here.” I smiled, hugging him. He pulled the blanket up until my neck, keeping both of us warm. “Sleep well, my little shorty panda chocolate tomato.” He kissed my forehead again. “Sleep well, my love.”