017

The Teaser

“Byun Baekhyun!” I throw my snowballs to him, while running away, avoiding more snowball attack from him. “You can’t run baby!” “Yes I can!” I didn’t notice there’s a big stone in front of me, so I tripped my feet over the stone, and ready to fell down, crashed with the cold snow that fully covering the ground now. But, there’s nothing. “Told ya.” I opened my eyes and Baekhyun winked, and I rolled my eyes, standing up properly. “You look cute today.” “Oh, so I didn’t look cute before this? Hmph!” I crossed my arms around my chest, slightly turning away from him. “Jagiya, that’s not it…” He slowly back hugged me, his arms slowly wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I can feel his heartbeat against my back, and his hot breathe tickles me a bit. He pecked my neck, caused my spines shivers, before innocently saying: “Are you that cold Jagiya? You’re shivering so hard.” I slapped his hands, but he didn’t move even an inch. “Baekhyun, let me go!” “No. It’s comfortable like this.” He rested his head on my shoulder, and I stay still, didn’t dare to move. “Jagiya.” I hummed as response. “What will our child look?” “Why do you ask me?” “Just because.” “If it’s a girl, she must be resembles me a lot. If it’s a boy, he must resembles you a lot. And TEASING A LOT.” He chuckled, and kissed my cheek. “But you fall for me, didn’t you?” “Did I?” I walked away from him as he let me go, and he grabbed my wrist, caused me turned to him. “Didn’t you?” “Did I?” He pouted. “I seriously don’t know.” “Should we confirm that?” He leaned closer. “What?” “The feelings.” “Sure.” I tip toed, my hand reached for his beanie, and he closed his eyes, ready for a kiss. “Are you waiting for something Mr. Byun?” He realized that I didn’t kiss him, and his cheek flushed in red. “You’re so funny!” I laughed and run away. He chased me around the house, and I stopped running after 15 minutes because my leg hurts. He pinned me to the wall. “You’re really a bad girl.” I laughed, remembering what I’ve just done with him. “What about some punishment baby?” My breath hitched as he leaned closer. He closed his eyes, leaning into the kiss, before I slowly leaned in. He kissed me passionately, before pulled back and bite my lower lips. “Hey!” “That’s your punishment.” I make a weird face, and he laughed. “What, you’re mine, you know that.” I smiled. “I have something to tell you.” I looked at him. He pulled me straight to the car, before opened the door for me, and I hopped in. I didn’t asked him where are we going, or anything else, and keep quiet along the journey, while sometimes admiring his figure. “We are here.” My jawline dropped seeing a big house, with a pool and a mini open basketball court. “Would you like to go in?” I nodded. There’s a piano, big piano that greet us as we opened the door, and a few flight of stairs leaded to upstairs. The house just like occupied, there’s TV, sofa, bed and more. “Why are you showing me this Baekhyun?” He smiled and hold my hand. “This is our house. This is the actual reason why I didn’t contact you for three years. My mom, she said, if I want to be with you forever, I should be working hard so I work with her.” My tears fall. One drop. “Baek, you shouldn’t do this…” He wiped my tears. “Don’t cry yet.” He pulled me upstairs, to the rooftop. “Mom.” “Hey son. You’re here.” I gasped, not knowing what to do. I bowed down and greeted her, and looked at Baekhyun. “Is it her?” Baekhyun nodded. “Oh god, she look more beautiful than the picture that you’ve shown me.” She hugged me tightly, and I feel a bit relaxed when she treat me comfortably. “I’m glad to see you, Mihyun. Welcome to Byun’s family.” I smiled and nodded, before saying thank you. Suddenly there’s a phone call, and Baekhyun’s mom groaned a bit before answering it. “Yeah I’ll be there in a second.” She hung up, before grabbed her hand bag. “Baekhyun, Mihyun, I need to go somewhere. It’s short but nice to meet you, beautiful lady.” I blushed at her compliment. “Behave Baekhyun.” She warned before she walked away, and Baekhyun smiled. “I didn’t even expect to meet your mom here. I wasn’t ready!” “My mom is simple, my father too, it’s nothing complex. I already meet your parents, why not you?” I chuckled and hit his chest. “Close your eyes for a while.” I closed my eyes, and waited for his instructions. “Okay.” I opened my eyes. I gasped when he had one of his kneel on the floor, and handed me a bouquet of roses before opened a velvet blue box, in front of me. “Will you be the mother of my child? And be with me forever?” I nodded and he slides the ring on my fourth finger, before he kissed me. He will always be my Christmas present. Always.

-THE END-