011

The Teaser

 


“You've got that smile,

That only heaven can make.

I pray to God every day,

That you keep that smile.

Yeah, you are my dream,

There's not a thing I won't do.

I'd give my life up for you,

'Cause you are my dream.”

I chuckled as I hear Baekhyun singing in the early morning, and thankfully, my condition got better. “Shut up Baek!” I yelled. “What?” He opened my room door, and smiled innocently. Aye. “Shut up.” “Tell me how.” “Just shut your lips.” “How?” I throw my pillow to him, frustrated. “I was just asking.” “You’re really annoying!” “Oh, wanted to write in your diary that ‘Little shorty chocolate story, today I’ve been bullied by Baekhyun and Chanyeol again.’?” “You read my diary?!” My eyes widened at his words, unbelieving it. No. “Accidentally. But no worries, I didn’t read anything else. Just that page.” “You! I hate you!” I kicked my blanket, and my face were red due to angry plus embarrassed. “Hey hey shorty calm down.” “You that not so high kid! Can you stop teasing me?! I can expect how happy my life if you’re not here!” I said, half-shouting before grabbed my towel and go straight into my bathroom. I only go downstairs when Chanyeol asked so, and go back upstairs, not wanting any interaction with him. “Hey.” He grabbed my wrist. “I’m sorry.” “Sorry is not enough.” I said, pushing him away. I walked into my room and he followed me right behind, which make me groaned. “I’m really really sorry.” He said and I pushed him out, closing my door and locked it. “Mihyun.” I just keep silence, really angry with his action. He shouldn’t do that! “I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean it. Please don’t do this.” Urgh! I plugged my earphone, not wanting to hear his voice that can melt me down anytime. This time, I need to teach him a lesson. That he shouldn’t read another people diary! “Hyun.” I hear Chan called, but not sure whether Mihyun or Baekhyun. “Hyun, open this door.” Me? Oh. I opened the door, and Chan make his ‘you-owe-me-an-explanation’ look. I peeked, there’s no Baek outside and I invited him inside. “So what happened? Both of you were totally fine yesterday.” He said, lying on my bed, and I sit on a chair, fronting him. “He read my diary.” “He read, WHAT?” Chan’s eye widened, not believing what I just said. “You’re seriously, not okay. Come here.” He said before standing up, offering a hug. “Thank you, giant yoda.” I smiled. “Welcome my little kid.” I hugged him until I feel that the problems were taken away. “You should finish your song.” I said. “Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Gotta go!” He stormed out from my room and I chuckled, aish, this kid. At 5, I feel hungry so suddenly, and too lazy to cook so I decided to go to nearby store and buy some chips. I didn’t tell Chan as I don’t want to disturb him. I walked out, I feel someone is following me. Bur when I turned back, and there’s no one. I dialed Sehun’s number, asking him to join me. And luckily, he said yes. “Yo what’s up?” “What’s up, hahaha” I laughed a bit. “So, where are you heading?” “Nearby store. Would you like to join me to drink a cup of coffee?” I said, not looking at him. “If it’s your treat… Yes.” I chuckled. This maknae. Luckily he is older than me. “So, how about you and your dance?” “Getting better. Improved a lot, rather than Lay hyung.”He smiled proudly and I giggled. “Hey, why are you not going out with Baekhyun hyung? He’s free today right?” “Just, because.” Sehun smiled and patted my back. “Having a fight again huh?” I smiled and nodded. “You guys are so cute.” “What?” “Fighting every day, it just, you know. Seems cute for me.” “He read my diary.” Sehun eyes widened. “What?” I smiled weakly. “That’s why both of you’re fighting?” I nodded. “He shouldn’t do that seriously, he is- OH MY GOD BUBBLE TEA!” I laughed at his reaction to his most favorite drink, bubble tea. He was engrossed with his own world, after he bought it. “Hun.” He hummed. “What do you think I should do now?” “Just continue fighting with him. Teach him a lesson.” I smiled, at least, I know someone supported my actions.  The sun already set down, and after I buy some chips and headed to the café, Sehun needs to go home because something urgent suddenly come up. I was walking, and I saw Baekhyun walked towards me which make me changed my direction, wanted to cross the road but then…

The light blinded me.

A truck.

Honking.

My leg froze.