015

The Teaser

 


“Hand me that star.” He said as he adjusting the top of Christmas tree. I reached my hands to take the stars and handed it to him. I kneeled down, adjusting the Christmas tree accessories. I smiled, remembering how Baekhyun like this stuffs.  “Hey.” Chan poked my back, snapped me out from my thoughts. “Yo.” “Are you okay?” I sighed and put on a fake smile. “It’s been 3 years, Mihyun.” “I know, but I seem can’t forget him.” “No one asked you to, but you need to move on.  I want my excited Mihyun back.” I smiled. Yes, he is right. I should move on, I should be myself again. But the fact that Baekhyun just leaves without telling anyone, its make my heart hurt. He didn’t even tell Chan, Sehun or anyone. 3 years. He didn’t contact anyone. “Yeah sure, I want to bake a cake.” He chuckled at my reaction, and I pulled him to the kitchen. “Take that for me.” Chan reached his hand for a box of chocolate on top of the shelf, of course, I want to bake my favorite chocolate cake. “Make sure you bake more than usual.” “I’m gonna hide this from Xiumin.” Chan laughed. “You know, he kinda have a six sense when it’s come from dessert…” I nodded. “And when he sensed that, he might take it out from the fridge, and Sehun will notice it…” I hummed, while mixing the ingredients inside a bowl, “And he might pull Kai,” I hummed again, putting the bowl on the tabletop, wanting to put a cup of cocoa. “And it’ll be ended up eating cake session for them.” He dipped his finger into the mixing and tapped on my nose, and I pouted. “Alright man, I’ll bake more.” I said, knowing how s loves cake. No, FREE cake. Chan is preparing the ingredients for special dish that he want to cook for this dinner, while me, fiddling with my phone, waiting for the cake to fully bake. “Chan, do you think it’s my fault?” “Gosh Mihyun, stop it already.” Chan said while chopping the onions. “I was asking…” “Okay.” He said while sighing. “What’s make you think that?” “Nothing. It just passed my mind.” “Then it’s not.” I mentally face palmed, he is not helping at all. Ting. 1 hour passed just like that. I ran to the oven, pulling out the fully cooked cake. After putting topping, I keep it in the fridge. “Chan, I want to wash up.” “Uh, go then. The kids will be here at 8.” I looked at my wrist watch. Its 7 already. I walked upstairs, took a refreshing shower before dressed up. When I walk downstairs, I see Chan, scratching his head while looking at something. “Chan? What’s wrong?” “They want to watch a movie, but I can’t choose.” I looked at it, and smiled. It’s Chan’s favorite story, all of it. That’s why he can’t choose. “Can I choose for you?” He nodded. I pointed at my favorite story of my whole lifetime, The Maze Runner. “Sure?” “Sure.” He smiled and keep all of the DVD’s, except of The Maze Runner. “Annyeonghaseyo!” I opened the door and greeted by Chan’s member, all 7 of them are here. “How are you Mihyun?” Chen give me a hug, and I just assured him that I’m fine. “I smell something.” Yeah that’s right Xiumin. I opened the fridge and take out the cake, and they excitedly eat. “I cook this.” Chan said, and the boys cheered, because it’s their favorite. Bulgogi. After eating, we sit in front of the TV, having a movie marathon. “Mihyun, what’s your Christmas wish?” “I wished for,” ‘Baekhyun.’ I said in my heart. “New phone.” I smiled while looking at Suho that asked the questions. Sehun smiled, at least he know that I didn’t wished for Baekhyun to be here again. I continue focused watching the movie, while eating handmade popcorn. “Where’s- Chan.” I looked at him, he finished my popcorn. “I’ll take new one.” He said, quickly grabbed a bag of popcorn for me. The main door creaked open, slowly, and I know no one realized it. Just me. So I decided it’s just my feelings. The lights suddenly , which caused Chan paused the movie and was about to curse the person who the lights, but his jawline dropped. “Hey guys.”