012

The Teaser

 


Someone pulled me back and I bumped with his chest. “Are you crazy?” I pushed him away and he grabbed my wrist, pulling me somewhere. “What are you doing?!” I pushed him as we were alone in the park. “You almost die.” “Then? You should just let me die! I hated a life like this! With a person like-” Soft. I blinked my eyes for few times. And my mind turns blank, I get butterflies in my stomach. My eyes widened, and my breath hitched. He just placed his lips on mine, shutting me up. My cheek heated up, turning me into tomato. “You don’t know what I feel to you so stop talking about die and sort of that.” I pushed him away, I wanted to punch his face. “I hate you.” “Let’s go home.” “No.” “Mihyun.” “No!” He grabbed my wrist. “Better if we go home rather than I kiss you in front of public right?” I hesitated for a while, before slowly nodded. My heart was screaming inside, I really want to punch him. “Let’s go home.” I let him pulling me, I seriously can’t think now. As we reached home, I marched upstairs. “Mihyun!” I ignored his calls and locked the door. “Mihyun open this door, we aren’t settle yet.” “Park Mihyun!” “Fine!” He said, giving up. I smiled evilly, knowing that I’m winning. Suddenly door creaked open, and I flinched in surprise. . I forgot that he have a spare key. He locked my door, and walked to me. “Mihyun,” “Go away.” I said, walking to the balcony. “Listen here.” I cupped my ears. “You need to listen Mihyun.” His voice become firmer, but I ignored him. “Park Mihyun!” He yelled my name which caused me to flinch. “Do you think that you’re the only one who can get angry?!” “Do you ever think another people privacy?!” “I accidentally read it! I found it half opened in your drawer!” “But if you didn’t open my drawer, you wouldn’t find it right?! Even though you see that, didn’t mean that you can read that don’t you?!” He fell into a deep silent. “SEE? EVEN YOU CAN’T ANSWER THAT? WHY DID YOU READ MY DIARY?!” I punched him on his chest. “For years, I just keep silent and nodded everything that you say! Even you teased me too much, I endured it! I tried to avoid big fights! But you! You never understand me!” I punched him harder, “Because of you! I’ve been teased badly by my friends! For damn 7 years since I know you!” My tears threaten to fall, and I just let it. “Sorry.” “That’s only thing that you can say. I regret of being your friends. I never expect this would happen.” I pushed him away, and walked out from my room, before bumped with Chan. “Hey, are you okay?” I pushed his hands away. “Mihyun?” “Let me alone.” Chan sighed and I walked faster to rooftop, wanting to be all alone. Yes I might being emo, just because he read my diary, but what if he read about my feelings to him? Would he accept me? Or our friendship just will ruined like that? “Mihyun, I’m really sorry.” “Go to the hell.” “Mihyun, if I know it’ll be like this, I never ever try to do everything that you said. I’m sorry.” I wiped my tears. Sudden back hug make me gasped, and I knew it’s from him. “My father said, hug will help you release your stress.” I slowly laughed, he always use words ‘my father said,’ and ‘my mother said’. “Why did you laugh? It’s not funny.” Baekhyun whined, before broke the hug. He make me turns to him, and he giggled. “I’m really sorry. Please, don’t be angry with me anymore. I promise that I won’t tease you after this.” He said it cutely. “Promise?” He nodded. I smiled, and he stretched his arm, wanting a hug. “Don’t you wanna give me a hug?” “No, bacon.” “Please.” I hugged him, and he hug me back, tightly. “Seriously if you didn’t forgive me earlier I was about to cry.” I looked at him and pinched his cheek. “Man up, will you?” “Never.” I chuckled at his words, before both of us smiled. I buried my face on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeats. “Aren’t you gonna eat all of the chip that you just bought?” “Later.” “Movie marathon?” I shook my head to right and left. “Please?” “You’ll blabber about everything and distract me from focusing.” “Okay, I’ll shut my mouth.” “What movie do you want?” He grinned. “The insidious chapter 3.”