006

The Teaser

 


He chuckled. “You’re being sarcastic eh?” “Sure, why not.” He parked his car and hopped off, before opening my door. “Since when you are a gentleman?” “Since you’re beautiful.” I hit his arm and he giggled, before laced my fingers with his, pulling me inside a building. “Are we going to take elevator?” He nodded. “You’ll be fine.” Oh, that’s sound not so convincing. He pressed number 7 as we get in the elevator. As the elevator moved up, I held his arm tightly. “You need to fight it.” “What?” “Your fears.” “I-I just too scared, Baek.” He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. “I’m here.” After the elevator door opened, he smiled. “We are here. Come on.” He pulled me again, to his recording room. “Annyeonghaseyo.” He bowed and I bowed too, towards his manager and song composer. Oh, his song composer is handsome! “Eyes on me.” He whispered as he grabbed a sheet of paper from his song composer. “Who is her? Your girlfriend?” “My girl,” I blushed at his words, and he smiled. “Sit there.” He pointed at a couch, and I quickly walk there and sit. “Baekhyun, when you’re ready go inside okay?” He put his thumbs up. I keep looking at his song composer, but not when Baekhyun snapped his finger in front of my eyes. “Stop looking at him.” “What? He is nice to see.” “I told you earlier that your eyes on me because you’re my girl. Not others.” I pushed him away but he scooted closer. “Focus on your recording bacon.” “I’m focusing.” He said, before he sang few lines from the song. He stand up, before walking into the recording room. “Ready?” He put on his headphone, and he put his thumbs. “Okay, let’s get started.” A music started playing, and he start singing.
“Hello, you came to me
Giving me your shy scent
In my hazy dream
You were shining, dazzling
With a fluttering heart, without knowing
I went to you, step by step
And I stayed by your side
My heart melts at your smile
When our eyes meet
My heart pounds
Oh remember my smile in your heart
Think about it several times a day
Oh words I want to say you to
You’re beautiful
Thank you for meeting me
I see you, always the same
Your thick scent that waited for me
Deeply rings in me
With this mysterious and strong attraction
I want to spread my wings toward you
My heart melts at your smile
When our eyes meet
My heart pounds
Oh I’ll sing for you on your spring day
Think about it several times a day
Oh this is what I think of you
You’re beautiful
When you’re glad to see me
My heart flutters
It’s like walking on a cloud
Like magic, I’m taking one more step to you
The season of you and me has come again
Can you remember this?
Oh yeh all right
I’m so lucky to have met you
If we meet again, I want to tell you
Fly to you, stay by my side
You’re beautiful” He sang, while looking at me. Or, it’s just my feeling? He winked before the song composer said cut, and he put of his headphone. “Thank you Baekhyun, that’s all for today.” “Where’s Chanyeol?” He asked. “He’s composing some song upstairs and ran out of idea. You better help him.” The manager said, and Baekhyun walked to me. “8?” He asked his manager. “Rooftop.” “Eh?” “He’s too frustrated.” “Come on, let’s go.” Baekhyun said and I stand up, before bowed to his manager and song composer. “Elevator?” He asked. “How many floors to get to rooftop?” “Just 2.” “Stairs?” “Oh, umm, I liked it when you hugged me because you’re scared.” I pushed him away and take stairs, and he catch me up. “Can you hug me again like that?” “No.” “Aww pretty please.” “No.” I said before fastens my steps and opened the door, revealing Chan that is sitting on the floor, looked like lost person. “Chan, are you okay?” “I’m fine.” He said, before brushing the dirt off from his pants, while standing up. “Oh, you came with Baek?” “Yup.” “Baek, can you help me with this?” He messed his hair, and I tiptoed, messing his hair more. “Ey you shorty, you like to messed up my hair huh?” “It was already in mess.” “Yeah yeah.” And Baek smiled, while looking at the lyrics. “I have an idea.”