009

The Teaser

 


I went to sleep with no mood, I never imagined this day will come this fast. I liked him, no. I loved him, I never knew I did until Chan told me few months aback. And I got few nightmares until I didn’t dared to sleep, and badly enough, Chan weren’t here to comfort me. I looked at the clock, it’s already 8 in morning and I didn’t sleep almost at all. I walked to the bathroom slowly, and looked in front of mirror. I got myself dark circle around my eyes, and I sighed before taking a shower. I dressed up with white tee and black pants, walking slowly to downstairs. I should eat my breakfast. Later, Baekhyun come down with his bright face, smiling. “Hey panda.” I looked up from the table, before sipped my hot chocolate, and take a slice of bread to eat. “What’s wrong?” He asked as he sensed something wrong. “Nothing.” I said, feeling very unwell. “You’re really pale.” He put on his hand on my forehead, which make me flinched before relaxed. “You’re burning hot.” “I’m fine.” “No you aren’t.” I was about to stand up, but I feel dizzy. Baekhyun sighed and he lift me up bridal style which make me gasped, before he lied me down on my bed. “Stay here, I’ll go and get medicine.” I just nodded, watching him walked out from my room. He come back with a bottle of medicine and a bottle of water. “What’s wrong?” He asked me again. “I have a nightmare.” He smiled softly, and I eat my medicine. “Why didn’t you call me?” “I don’t want to burden you.” I said, looking into his brown eyes. He sighed. “You supposed to call me, so this won’t happen. Chan will nag at me you know?” I nodded, knowing Chan is a bit mother like. “Get some sleep.” I shook my head to right and left, not wanting to sleep. “I’m here.” “I’m afraid if that dream come back.” He sit on my bed, pulling me to sleep on his lap. “I’ll always be here until you wake up.” He said, assuring me to sleep but I was terribly scared. “Tell me, what was in your dream?” He said while my hair, gently. “You.” “What happened?” I fell into deep silent as I refused to tell. “Mihyun…” “You were dead, killed by someone. I’m afraid…” His fingers trailed under my chin, making my face lifted up. “But now, I’m here right?” “I don’t want to lose you…” “Me too.” He said, smiling. “Come on, shorty. You shall sleep or you’ll get worst and admitted to hospital, do you liked it?” “No.” “So?” “I’m trying.” I said, carefully closing my eyes. But I can’t. “It didn’t work.” I said, and he chuckled. “Okay, I’ll sing.” He cleared his throat which make me smiled, and started singing.

“Twinkle twinkle-”

“Hey!” I hit his chest and he laughed. “I’m not a kid!” “But you are!” I pouted, and he pinched my cheek softly before gently caressed my cheek. “Okay, let me sing one more time.” “Be serious, I’m trying to sleep.” “Yeah yeah someone hate hospital.” He smirked, before he started humming into a song, and sing.

“Eyes looking at each other

Eyes looking at each other

One pair of remaining eyes

 

Oh you really look happy, you look happy

When I see you, so beautiful that it’s sad

I don’t hate him, I don’t hate him

Because he makes you smile like an angel

 

(Oh oh yeah) Words that became a secret before I said them

(Oh oh yeah) That’s why I wasn’t for you

 

The two eyes looking at each other

The one remaining pair of eyes, the lost eyes

The two eyes, tightly shut

The eyes that are too late, the eyes that lost you

I’m becoming more and sorrier, looking at you with these kinds of feelings

Eyes looking at each other

One pair of remaining eyes, eyes that have lost its way

 

I made a big mistake, I made a mistake

The dream that grew inside of me

Was that time would bring you to me like the wind

 

(Oh oh yeah) White words that filled up a white canvas

(Oh oh yeah) I guess I saved it up too much

 

Now I need to keep you inside my drawer forever

But can I take you out sometimes?

Even if my heart that longs for you becomes a small star

At least from far away, at least in my heart

I will warmly shine on you

 

The two eyes looking at each other

The one remaining pair of eyes, the lost eyes

The two eyes, tightly shut (two eyes tightly shut)

The eyes that are too late, the eyes that lost you

I’m becoming more and more sorry, looking at you with these kinds of feelings (my heart looking at you)

Eyes looking at each other (Girl I’m missing you)

One pair of remaining eyes, eyes that have lost its way

 

What if it was me?

The eyes that are looking at you inside your eyes (looking at you)

What if it was me?

The eyes that are looking at you inside your eyes”

And I fell asleep successfully, my hands was laced with his and he pecked my forehead, making me feel secured. “Goodnight, my little shorty tomato chocolate panda.”