014

The Teaser

 


“Let’s go to the photo booth?” Baekhyun asked after treating me an ice cream to help me keep alive, after the scariest ride that I’ve ever been. “Sure.” My face didn’t become white anymore, and I slowly back to normal. “Ummm, what kind of pose should we do?” “Don’t know.” He chuckled before back hugging me, and I smiled. Click. He buried his face on my hair, which make me gasped before relaxed. “Hyun?” I hummed in response. He broke the hug and stands beside me, before make me turned to him. “I think this is the best.” “What?” His lips met mine, and those butterflies are here again. My eyes went wide, I don’t even know how to react. When his lips moved against mine, I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, leaned into the kiss. “If anything happen, just know this.” He said after breaking the kiss. “I love you.” He said, and I buried my face on his chest quickly, preventing him from see me blushed badly. “I think the photo’s result is quite well huh?” I nodded, still not moving even an inch. “Shall we check it out?” Nodding, I broke the hug. “Look.” He pointed at the picture that snapped when we are kissing. I looked away, trying to control my own expression. I can see he smiled with my reaction, before pulled me to somewhere. “No.” I said, looking at it. “Oh please just this once.” “But Baek, you’re scaring yourself.” “I’ll be fine.” I face palmed, I don’t know whether he is an idiot or what. “Baek, I’m not going in.” I pulled my hand from his, and he pouted. “Baby please…” Haunted house? No! I just screamed like hell when watched The Insidious Chapter 3 and he expected me to come in with him? “Please?” He begged again, and I sighed. “Fine.” “Yes!” He pecked my lips quickly, which caused me to blush. He held my hand tight and dragged me in, yes, I was dragged in because I never want this. The house were extremely dark, just with lights that shine our path (sounds cliché) around the house. The sudden move of ghost from nowhere that jumped down from the rooftop make me screamed and hugged Baekhyun tightly. Baekhyun laughed when he see my reaction and I pouted. “It’s not funny Mr. Byun.” “Yes it is Mrs. Byun, you should look at your face.” I pushed him slightly away, before hugging his arm. There’s nothing as we walk, no ghost that jumped or crawled etc., just several scary mannequins. A sudden grab on my ankle make me screamed again, I was too surprised. “Baekhyun, let’s get out from here faster.” He chuckled and walk slower. “Baek!” “Okay okay.” He said before pointing on something. “What is that?” That figure come closer, closer and closer. “Baek…” I looked at him, pushing him to walk. But he froze there. “Baek it’s not funny let’s walk!” And I can hear sound of people jumping, and piano… I continue to walk without him, eyes shutting tightly. “Damn it. I hate you.” “What?” He whispered and I jumped, and I hit his chest repeatedly. “Okay okay let’s go.” He pulled me by my hands, and we met a ballerina. [Remember the ballerina in running man?] She start spinning, blocking our way. “Baek…” I whispered, not wanting her to hear, but then she looked at me, her glare was extremely scary. She danced, and danced, away from our way. As we get out from the haunted house, I leave him and walked to Chan. “Where were you?” “Haunted house. That bacon dragged me.” “But you said you’re fine with that.” Baekhyun said, smiling. I gritted my teeth, and Chan pulled me to sit down. “Baek, you have something on your lips.” Baekhyun raised one of his eyebrows, before his eyes widened and he quickly wiped it, it might be…my lipstick? “How was your ride Chan?” “It was perfect.” He said, proudly. Baekhyun looked at me, as if he wanted to tell something to Chan. I shook my head to my right and left, god, Chan might teased us badly if he found that we were kissing. But, are we even a couple? “What is it Baek?” Chan asked as he sensed something between us, and Baekhyun giggled. “I confessed.” “To who?” “Mihyun.” It takes second for Chan to load what did Baekhyun said. “Oh! Both of you are…” His eyes widen in happy, and I nodded. “Congrats!!” He hugged Baekhyun and Baekhyun chuckled as he patted Chan’s back. I looked at both of them, smiling. “What is it baby? Want a hug too?” I rolled my eyes as he called me baby, despite of my hearts that went fluttery. “No.” I said, and he grinned, pushing Chan’s away. He hugged me and Chan fake coughed, before he excused himself to go to toilet. “You must be wondering aren’t you?” I nodded. “What are we?” I asked. “Lovers. A matched couple.” I smiled at his words. “Starting from now you’re my girlfriend and I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND so don’t go out with Sehun and treat him bubble tea again.” “Ai ai, captain.”