005

The Teaser

 


“Urgh! Why I can’t reach this!!!” Useless Chan! He put my chocolate on top of the kitchen cabinet and I was like what the heck? I know he is taller but please consider the short one here! I cursed under my breath, as Chan already go to work, leaving me and Baek. “Struggling?” Baekhyun smiled devilishly, I already told you that he will be a Satan as soon as he wake up. Urgh. “Want my help?” “I can do it alone.” “Seem like you can’t.” I groaned in frustration. “Fine.” “Say it earlier. It will be easy right?” He reached his hand to take my chocolate, and he did it. As I was about to take the chocolate from his hand, he pulled his hand away and hide the chocolate behind his back. “Baek, give me that.” “No.” “Give me.” “No.” I tried my best to take the chocolate away but oh god, he’s 15cm taller than me. “Give me!” “Unless you call me oppa, I’ll give you.” “What the heck? Are you’ve been possessed by ghost or something?” I said while crossing my arms around my chest, looking at him in despair. “No. Call me oppa.” He showed me the chocolate, and I tried to take it away but he pushed me away by his quite long hands. “Fine. Oppa.” “Said oppa, give me that chocolate.” He make those puppy eyes that irresistible, and I sighed. “Oppa, give me that chocolate.” “I can’t hear you?” “God Baek…” I face palmed, before saying it again. “Good girl.” He gave me that chocolate and I ran to my room, not wanting to be teased again by him. “Hey Mihyun! Better you get dressed up! We’ll go somewhere at 4!” “It’s 3 hours from now!” “You’re always late, short leg.” “What the hell?” He giggled behind the door, and I can hear door slam next to my room. I ate the chocolate while watching movies at my laptop, and I’m glad that I didn’t waste my internet quota for uninteresting movies. I was absorbed into the movie, didn’t even realized someone had entered my room until- “What the!” I turned to my back, seeing Baekhyun. “What are you doing in my room?!” “Nothing?” “At least knock!” “Yeah yeah yeah…” He said, before focusing to the movie. We watched quietly for 10 minutes at first, but then… “Shut up Baek!” “What that girl was in fault!” “I’m focusing can’t you see?!” “I guess I’m blind already.” I banged my head to my study table, before auch-ed because it’s hurt. “What shorty? Frustrated?” He smirked. “Can I just have a peaceful life?” I mumbled. “In case if you wanted, sure.” I smiled. Eh? No. He’s tricky. Suddenly he pecked my cheek and walked out from my room, closed the door. My face grew red, w-what that he just done? I held my cheek that he pecked earlier, and butterflies are in my stomach. “Hey chocolate tomato! You better get quick. Chan will come home soon!” He said from his balcony, and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my towel and looked at the clock, it’s just 3. Never mind, just get dressed up or that over cooked bacon will nag okay… I get dressed up, and Baekhyun knocked my door. “Hey.” “Hey.” I smiled, and he looked at my dress. “That skirt is too short.” “No, it’s not.” “Change it.” “Baek.” “I don’t like it.” “I liked it.” He opened my wardrobe and chose my dress. “Go and get change.” He said firmly. I sighed and stomped my feet, before got into my bathroom and changed. I cursed, well, I think that was perfect already. “Done.” I said, my face turn sour. “Let’s go.” He smiled brightly, and grabbed my hands, pulling me to the car. I didn’t ask many question, I just look outside, enjoying the scenery. “You’re extremely quiet.” Baekhyun reached for my hand, and I pulled it away but he managed to grab my hand. “I don’t like you wear like that because we’re going to a place that full with men.” “What?” “My recording studio.” “Is it really packed with men? Ergh.” I ran my fingers to my hair, hating this overprotective side of Baekhyun. “My song composer is men, my manager is a men, and I’m included as a men too, right?” “No. You’re a girl.”