010

The Teaser

 


I woke up as I hear rustlings in kitchen. I turned to my left and looked Baekhyun is sleeping, deeply. I wanted to stand up, but the dizziness stop me from doing that. “Hey.” I looked up, and smiled. Chan. “Hey Chan.” “You should eat.” I nodded. “Thank you Chan.” He smiled, and putting his head on my forehead. “You’re still burning.” I smiled weakly before eating. “Baek was extremely worried, after you fall asleep he called me.” “What did he say?” “He said that you was burning hot, and asked me to come home faster and cook because he didn’t know how to cook.” I laughed a bit. “That bacon.” I glanced at him that still sleeping.  Yeah, he might burn the kitchen down because he never cook before. Just helping a bit and watching, that’s all. “Oh, I bought you a cool gel. Xiumin hyung said that it’ll help to lessen your fever.” Chanyeol showed me the cool gel while smiling. “Thanks Chan.” I lied down, and he carefully placed the cool gel on my forehead. “Get some rest okay.” He said, patting my arm. I nodded and looked at Baekhyun. His angelic face when he sleeps, always make me smiled. Chanyeol chuckled before taking my bowl and medicine, to downstairs. “Sleep you kid.” Chanyeol said, and I giggled. “I know he is hot even when he sleep.” “That’s not funny Chan.” “Really? Because I found it extremely funny.” I face palmed and he giggled. Seriously? “Yea yea whatever, I’m going to sleep. Goodbye Giant.” I said, before closing my eyes, and heard my door was closed slowly. Baekhyun suddenly hug my waist, pulling me closer. He must be dreaming. I can guess how red my face is, as I’ve never been this close with him. I can hear his heartbeats, his steady breath. I looked at him and closed my eyes slowly, sleeping in his warm embrace that make me feel secured.

*

I feel cold so suddenly, and opened my eyes. Dark. Everything around me is dark. “Baek? Chan?” I said, as I see a figure in front of me. “Baek?” I walked closer to that figure. “Stay right there.” I froze. “What happened?” He was about to turn, before suddenly, someone shot him, right on his head and he fell down. “Baek!” Blood flowed down, toward me. I walked backwards until my back hit a wall, and the blood won’t stop flowing. I’m terribly scared. And another figure come to me, holding a gun. I tried to run but it’s seems like I was trapped. The gun was aimed on my head, and I closed my eyes. “Mihyun!” I heard another voice. The figure that holding a gun, disappeared just like that. “Mihyun can you hear me?” “Yes…” I said, hugging my knees. I cried, softly. “Mihyun, it’s me, Baek. Are you okay?” Huh? But Baek is over there… “Mihyun, open your eyes.” What does he mean with opening my eyes? I already wake up? “What do you mean?” “Open your eyes and you’ll see me.” “But you’re dead.” “That’s a dream, sweetie. Wake up.” I feel someone were caressing my cheek, wiping my tears, and this touch were familiar. And everything turned to white, before I wake up. “Mihyun, why did you cry? What happened? Are you okay?” I don’t know how to react, that dream was making my body shivered hard. He kissed my knuckles, his face were white.”Baek, you’re pale.” “I was too afraid that you won’t wake up.” Back to the dream, I found myself weren’t sleeping. What if I was stuck in that dream forever and won’t wake up? I looked at him, and he my hair. His face slowly turns normal, and I smiled. “Where’s Chan?” “Downstairs. Cooking probably.” “Do you worried that much?” I asked him as I held his cold hand. “Yup.” I smiled. “What time is it?” “4” Oh, that’s why I found myself sticky… “Baek, can you go outside for a second? I want to take shower.” He nodded. “Anything, just call me. I’ll be sitting in front of your door.” I nodded and he helped me to stand up. “Thank you for everything. I think I’m burdening you.” “No it’s not. Anything for you, shorty.” “Hey!” He giggled, and I pouted. I closed the door before walking into my bathroom, taking a refreshing shower. If every day is like this. How long I’m gonna be in one sided love with him? I mentally face palmed, sighing deeply.