008

The Teaser

 


I hummed in response, looking into his eyes while waiting for him. “That you’re eating it messily.” “Huh?” He leaned in, wiping something on my cheek with his thumb. “See this? You ate like kid.” I giggled, and he chuckled. “You’re really something.” “What something?” “Faster chocolate, you surely didn’t want to miss this.” He looked at his clock, before looked at me. “Where are you taking me?” “Somewhere in earth.” “I thought it will be outer space.” I said before finished my drink, and excused myself to go to washroom. I’m not taking it too long, as I know Baekhyun will nag at me. I walked out from the washroom and my eyes went wide when I saw him talking to my ex-boyfriend, or whatever it is, he dated me because he wanted popularity so that’s it. “Baek.” “Hey, are you done?” I nodded. I grabbed his hands and laced it with mine, which make him look at me questionably. “Come on. You said that you need to take me somewhere.” I said, not even glancing that man who cheated right in front of me before we broke up. “Oh sure.” He waved that man before paid our bill, before he asked some questions. “Who is that for you?” “My ex-boyfriend.” I said as I hopped in the car and buckled up, sitting leisurely. “So, what did he do until he become an ex?” I banged my head to the dashboard, trying to avoid that question. “No one knew I dated with him except Chan.” “How dare you didn’t tell me?” He pouted while driving, this kid. “None of your business I think.” “Did he cheat?” “Yup.” And he fell into silent, which I’m quite comfortable with it. “I’m sorry.” He suddenly said out of the blue. “Why?” “For asking.” “Baek, it’s okay. It’s already in the past.” I said before plugged in one of my earphone, and looked at him. “Can you wake me up when we’re there?” “Sure shorty.” I hit his arm and he make an auch-ed face, and I chuckled. “You’re not that tall.” I said before closing my eyes. “But suitable enough for you.” He said it, faintly. I don’t know what did I hear are right, or it’s just a dream, I can’t tell. “Mihyun.” I hummed in response, half awake. “We’re here.” “That fast?” “Sleep at home, sleepyhead.” “What the…” I rubbed my eyes, groaned a bit before stretched my body, looking at the driver seat. “Eh?” Where did he go? I hopped off from the car and walked to him that sitting under a tree, enjoying the beautiful view. “Sit here.” He smiled and pat an empty seat next to him, before I sit down. “The sun gonna set down soon.” “So you brought me up to the hill because of this?” He nodded. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arm on my waist, pulling me closer. “I’ve been longing to see this you know.” “Then, you should make a time for yourself in your tight schedule.” He smiled. “I will from now on.” I pinched his cheek, and he pushed my hands away as its hurt. He hummed into song, his sweet voice melted me down, along with the beautiful view of sunset, and I never imagine that I can be in situation like this.

“You’re perfect to me, I imagined

How would it be if we were together?

If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby

 

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you

Except you, everything get in slow motion

Tell me, if this is love

Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you

Fighting, crying and hugging

Tell me, if this is love”

And the sun set down, the sky become gradually dark. “Shall we go home?” I nodded. “Baek.” “Hum?” “Thank you.” “Most welcome, tomato.” He giggled as I mentally frustrated, and we went back to home, as usually, home sweet home. “Do you want hot chocolate?” I asked as I poured hot water in my mug, making my hot chocolate. “Nope. I’m gonna take shower.” “Okay.” “Mihyun?” “Yeah?” “I think I liked someone.” Crushed. My heart fell down. Shattered to thousand pieces. I put on my fake smile, and nodded. “Who is that unlucky girl?” He giggled, and ran his fingers through his hair. “I’ll tell you later!” He went inside his room while I just watched him, from downstairs, with tears threatening to fall down.