007

The Teaser

 


“Would it be better if that girl have no clue about his feelings?” “What if they have mutual feelings, but, that boy was hurt seeing that girl smiling with another girl!” “Yeah!” I smiled as I see them pouring out their idea, writing a lyrics to make new song. Baekhyun bite his lower lips, writing on the paper full with passion, but after that…The paper tossed everywhere as a strong winds hit them, and I jumped to catch the paper, without any hesitation, following the paper. But suddenly I feel something, there’s no ground anymore, and half of my feet is hanging. I can hear heavy breath, before realized there’s a strong arm pulling me back. “You’re really really clumsy, I don’t even know why I fell for you.” He whispered, and I stepped back. Surely I want to hide my face or hiding in a hole right now. But wait? Did he said something? “Thank you.” I said, before looked at Chanyeol that kneeled down, accepting his fate that he need to write back his ideas on another paper. “Here.” I gave him about 4 sheet of paper that I can get, but another one… “Thank you Mihyun. You supposed to not risking your life for this.” “I just was too…” “Excited?” Baekhyun asked, and his arms crossed around his chest. “You make my heart fell went straight to the ground you know?” “Sorry.” “Come on. Let’s go home.” He said, grabbing my hands. “Are you joining?” Chan shook his head to left and right. “I won’t be home this night.” He said before running his fingers through his hair, smiling. Guess he already have his own idea. “Okay bro. Take care.” Baek said, before they do their handshake or whatever it is. “Chan, don’t too over work okay?” He nodded. “Anything, call me.” I squeezed Chan’s hand, and he giggled. “No worries, I’m the happy virus one here!” He exclaimed it brightly, making me chuckled. “Anything Chan. Make sure you be home by tomorrow morning.” “Sure I will. No fights.” He said before messed up my hair. “Ugh Chan!” “You’re cute hahaha.” “Stop that.” “No~” And Baek pulled my hand, making me closer to him. “Let’s go home. I’m hungry.” “Oh yeah.” “Bye Chan.” “Bye Baek, Bye Mihyun.” “Bye, Chan.” I waved at him, and we take elevator as we go straight to ground floor, as Baekhyun wanted to go home. “That song.” He hummed as response as he is driving. “Who wrote it?” “Me.” He smiled proudly before glanced at me, while I’m rolling my eyes. “Aw come on tomato, won’t you be proud to be the sources of idea of mine?” “Huh?” It takes second to load what he just said. What, does he means…? “We’re here.” “What are we doing here?” “Buying shoes. Are you blind?” I groaned in frustration, I know that we are exactly in front of my favorite café, and about buying shoes. It’s a good joke Baekhyun. I yelped as he pulled my hands, entering the café. “What do you want miss, sir?” And the waitress winked at Baekhyun, and Baekhyun just smiled. Eiu, flirting. “Just give us a set of couple coffee. And oh, 2 slice of chocolate cake.” He smiled as he looked at me, before reached for my hand and played with my finger. “That’s all?” “Yup.” “Thank you.” As the waitress walked away, Baekhyun make weird faces, sort of vomiting and so. I laughed a bit, and he pouted. “What?” “Didn’t you see she tried to hit me off?” “Gotta blame that cute face of yours.” “You said that I’m cute?” I face palmed. Mihyun, before you said something, think! I hit my head and he giggled, showed off his rectangular smile. “Your order,” The waitress put down our coffee and chocolate cake! My face surely bright as a lamp, seeing chocolate in front of me. “Can I eat it?” I asked before sipped my coffee. “Nah, it’s for you to put it all over your face.” “Sure.” I rolled my eyes, really, I was just asking. “Eat.” He said as he noticed my facial expression changed. “No.” “What? Want me to feed you?” “I can do it by myself.” “Sure, you’re 18 now.” And I scrunched my nose, before eating. “Shorty?” I hummed in response, used with that nickname. “I have something to tell you.”