001

The Teaser

 


“PARK MIHYUN!” “GOD WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD!” Ergh. I stirred on the bed, not wanting to wake up. “Chan can you just wait…” I mumbled. “We’re late.” Baekhyun said firmly, making me sit. But still, with eyes closed. “Oh god! 2NE1 will perform first you know!” Chanyeol pull my ears, making me rub my eyes, revealing Chanyeol and Baekhyun in front of me. “Can both of you just, shut up…” “Girls Generation will be there too!” I looked them questionably. Then, I realized something. God! I’m late! I ran while stumbled to my bathroom and washed up, why did I late on glorious day like this! “PARK MIHYUN!” Chanyeol yelled. “I’M READY!”I yelled when I closed my room’s door. I stumbled while running downstairs, and tripped my feet. I closed my eyes to feel the impact of falling down, but, eh? “You’re so clumsy.” Baekhyun said, making me opened my eyes. His arm wrapped on my waist, he managed to catch me from falling down. “Thank you.” “Welcome shorty!” He ran to the car, and I quickly lock the house, before hopped in the car. I pulled Baekhyun’s ear, making him auch-ed. “What did you call me earlier?” “Shorty.” “Say it again.” “Tall.” “Good.” “I don’t know why the fact most girl are short but they didn’t admit it.” “BYUN BAEKHYUN!” I pulled his ears once again. “Auch I’m sorry, sorry sorry sorry!” Chanyeol chuckled while making a turn at traffic light. “Both of you are shorter than me, okay. Fact. So stop fighting.” He said while focusing to front. “You’re a giant!” He make a weird face and I pinched his cheek, which make Baekhyun laugh. “I feel you man.” Chanyeol patted Baekhyun’s back. “It’s damn hurt when she pinched mine.” I laughed. “It’s the power of short hands.” “Ha! She finally admit that she is short!” “I’m not that short! I’m just 160! And I will grew up!” I violently protest, and Baekhyun includes Chanyeol laughed. “Says the one who just reached eighteen, Baek.” “Huh.” I crossed my arms around my chest, looking to my left side. “Ouh, she’s pouting.” Baekhyun said while smiling, kind a used of this side of mine. “Well, let’s see how long she can give us her silent treatment.” Chanyeol said while looking at my reflection through a mirror. I kept quiet, fiddled with my phone along the journey that take almost 15 minutes. “Hyun, are you really gonna give us silent treatment?” Chanyeol asked, when he parked the car and I hopped off from the car, wanting to go faster. “Mihyun.” Baekhyun grabbed me by my arms, pulling me back. “Go first Chan, we’ll be there on time.” “Okay.” Baekhyun pulled me into a place that I don’t know where, and I keep struggling to let myself go. “What do you want?!” I said, half yelling. Seriously, I’m quite offended with them because always call me short. But I just take that just as a joke, you know, boys. They will never understand girl’s feeling. “Are you that angry?” I looked away, not wanting to meet those puppy eyes that will beg for my forgiveness. “Mihyun.” His fingers trailed over my chin, making my head lifted up. His face was dangerously close, our nose are touching. I looked away once again, and I can feel his hot breath on my face. “Mihyun.” I looked at him, god, he is extremely close. His arm s around my waist, pulling me closer. “B-Baekhyun.” Luckily, this place is quite dark. If not, he might calling me tomato after this. My cheek was incredibly hot, and I tried my best to push him away. He rested his forehead on mine, making me blushed even more. “Mihyun. Look at me.” “What are you doing?” “What do you think?” “Baekhyun, let me go!” “I’m not.” His gaze fell on my lips, and I tried to push him away again. He leaned in, slowly. “B-Baekhyun…” He softly my hair. "Baek..."