Seven

You're My One And Only Butterfly

Seven

Her whole life, there were only two times when she deeply falls in love. One was with Changmin and the other one that will remain unknown even to her beloved one, Oh Dae Han.

 

He was the first guy that thought her how to love. Though he was younger by two years from her, but he was much more matured compared to her. They were both went to the same school and they both love music. They shared the same dreams, to become gasoo.

 

'Do you know what is my biggest dream?'

 

'Easy. To perform at Tokyo Dome.'

 

'No. That is my second one. My biggest dream is to propose you in front of everyone at Tokyo Dome's stage.'

 

"Junniel noona~" Sehun called her with two bubble teas in his both hand. He gave one of his favorite to Junniel. "Have you arrived Jupiter yet noona?" He . Junniel looked space out these two days. But when people asked about it, she always replied with nothing.

 

"Sehun-ah. Noona.." She can't finish her words. Ever since she heard from Kyungsoo that Sehun is Dae Han's brother, she always lost her words when facing Sehun.

 

"Noona. Leave the past where it belongs, noona. Hyung will be sad if he could see you now." Kyungsoo told him about the conversation between them yesterday. Kyungsoo said Junniel cried for a good thirty minutes when she learned that Dae Han is his brother.

 

"If not because of noona, he wouldn't.."

 

"No, noona." Sehun quickly cut her off. "Anyone at his place will do the same. He died because of the accident, not because of you."

 

Dae Han was hit by a car while trying to save a five year old girl that suddenly appeared out of nowhere, wanted to cross the road. Junniel was the first one saw her and while she tried to pull the girl to the side road, Dae Han managed to pulled both of them. But then, he was the one that got hit.

 

His lips turned blue as he took a deep breath. Dae Han took his last breath in her arms. It was too painful for her to see the man that she loves die in front of her.

 

Sehun was only ten when his brother passed away. He learned about Junniel when he went inside his late brother's room. At first he was quite surprised to see a lot of Junniel's picture inside his room. Boys at his age love Junniel. Even Sehun himself loves Junniel. But his brother is not the type that follows the trend. But what surprised him more was when he found pictures of Dae Han together with Junniel. He even found the notes that they exchanged with each other.

 

Junniel was very closed to his brother. He knows it was wrong for him to invade his brother's personal belonging that way, but he couldn't stop himself from doing so. Since then, he adores Junniel more.

 

"You know what, noona. At first, I wanted to become gasoo because I want to fulfill his dream. But as I went deeper into this path, I know that if I could choose one more time, I'lI still choose this way. So, noona.. stop blaming yourself because if hyung can return to that time, I really believe that he still do the same."

 

Tears flowed down her cheeks.

 

"I envy my hyung." Sehun smiled and wiped her tears. For Sehun, to love and to be loved by Junniel is considered lucky. Junniel doesn't easily love, but once she loved, she loves hard. And she took a great deal to take care of her closed ones.

 

"Don't cry noona. If Kai saw this, he will misunderstand as if I bully you and he won't be happy about it.

 

Junniel laughed as she stopped crying. "Thank you, Sehun. Noona couldn't say in word how grateful noona feels right now because of your kind words."

 

"I know a way how noona can repay me." Sehun playfully . Then he purposely takes his sweet time drinking his bubble tea at very slow pace since he knows that Junniel must be wondering.

 

Junniel pinched his right cheek. "Naughty. You guys can't even look into my eyes before this. Now you can even tease noona like this, eh." Because she is their sunbae, they always behave when she's around.

 

Sehun laughed. "Be my noona then."

 

"Anything for my Sehun."

 

~~~

 

"We are one. EXO, let's love."

 

Before they enter the stage, one by one, they had their high-five with Junniel. They will start first and Junniel will join them afterwards. The crew checked her straps for the last time.

 

While the boys are all dressed in black tux, Junniel will appear from above in her white dress. And according to their choreo, the crew will release the strap when she is five feet above the ground and Kai will wait below to catch her. They have practiced for like hundred times before this and hopefully things will go smoothly too this time.

 

"Don't worry noona. I won't let you fall." Kai patted her head gently; assuring her that everything will be fine.

 

"I know." Junniel smiled, hiding her nervousness.

 

Right after EXO started their performance, Junniel get ready with her position. Junniel will appear before Black Pearl. Junniel closed her eyes tight and she took a deep breath.

 

"Junniel, ready. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1."

 

Junniel took one last deep breath and let it go after she can hear the crowds' cheers. Below, she can see that Kai already waited for her. Right when she's in his arm, they will start with their slow dance.

 

She was almost seven feet above the ground when she felt something was not right. Her strap loosed out before the time it was supposed to. She tried her best to stay calm, but the gasped from the crowd didn't help much and induced her panic. But as much as she can, she tried to maintain her composure.

 

Due to the height, she can feel the impact to her fall. But Junniel can still considered as lucky because Kai still managed to catch her on time. The only thing is because her landing is not as planned, she injured her left ankle. But she still maintained her smile. She doesn't want people to worry too much about her.

 

"Are you okay, noona?" Kai put his mic aside and whispered in her ear. His expression was heartbreaking, as the worries in his mind played out across his face. He still had Junniel in his arm. It must be hard for Junniel as she has acrophobia.

 

"Noona's fine. We can continue. Don't make the crowds worry." Junniel hold him firm, to assure.

 

Kai couldn't do much when Junniel already made her mind. Slowly, he forces himself to dance around with Junniel. But his move was slow. He moved two beats slower than the music, but he still managed to not fall out of the rhythm.

 

As if they planned for this, Junniel and Kai danced according to Kai's beat. He noticed Junniel's injury and he was so frustrated that he still needs to continue because Junniel said so.

 

They managed to perform to the end. When they finished, EXO quickly surrounded Junniel and both Sehun and Kai hold Junniel to walk inside.

 

Junniel's manager has waited to send her directly to hospital. Since this is not the first time Junniel get injured while performing, her manager has been used to her style of work. No matter how much you nagged, she just won't listen to it.

 

"I'll follow you to the hospital, noona." Kai still hasn't let her go even after her manager took her in his arm.

 

"Me too." Said Sehun, wanted to tag along. He felt like he's going to lose his mind when he saw her fall from his position on stage. But knowing Junniel, he knows that he had to control his emotion.

 

Junniel shook her head. "Rest. You guys need to rest and get ready for tomorrow. And Kai, did you injure yourself anywhere just now?"

 

"It's not the time for you to worry about me, noona. And no, don't think about not letting me go with you." He raised his tone. It has been a while since he holds his temper.

 

"No."

 

Everyone looked at Suho.

 

"We are all coming together with you, noona." Suho decided for all of them.