Four

You're My One And Only Butterfly

Four

"Oppa. I'm going to be late for my schedule if your Q&A session doesn't stop now."

 

From just now Junsu kept on ignoring her whining. He realized that Junniel will really running late to her radio programme if she didn't go in half an hour time. And Junniel is the type that always take her own sweet time to doll herself up before going out. But Junniel just doesn't want to cooperate with him this time.

 

"Then don't hide anything from me."

 

"Did I ever hide anything from you before, Oppa? No, isn't it. Oppa knew about all of my past relationship and I've said so many times before that Changmin and I are impossible. Our days are over."

 

She didn't have any issue with Changmin. He's still one of her loved ones. But, they have come to agreement that they can't end up being a couple again. They hurt each other way too much once they become a couple. They have gone through that over and over again and it is only fair for both of them to stop.

 

Now, ever since the rumors about her and Seo In Guk resurfaced, Junsu has been interrogated her nonstop for two hours. The funny thing is she only met him twice before because of their CF filming. But because of one stupid rumor, her time has been wasted for nothing.

 

"I won't easily approve anyone, Junniel. If Changmin, I can still consider it." Junsu warned her seriously. The guy that wanted to date her really needs to pass through him and Junho first before he can go out with their sister.

 

"Why? Why not other guy? Why only Changmin? Why not even Jaejoong Oppa?" Junniel provoked while questioning his decision. She will never understand his point of view.

 

Junsu ignored all her questions and walked away from Junniel. "You're going to be late for your radio programme. Go." He turned his cold back.

 

~~~

 

"Standby. We will start in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1."

 

"To all Jun-nie's listener, it's really cold tonight, isn't it? Shall we heat you up with our warm and bubbly guests? Before that lets reminisce with their debut song first."

 

While the song is playing, Junniel and her special guest, EXO happily chatting with each other. Like usual, it's always like having a fiesta when all twelve of them are together.

 

"Noona, you looked pale tonight. Are you okay?" Chen passed his hot pack to Sehun who sat beside Junniel. Not sure it's because of weather or Junniel herself doesn't feeling well. He noticed that Junniel is the type that can easily catch cold.

 

"Thank you, Chen. But noona is fine." She passed back the hot pack to Chen. "You need it more." Since they're having their comeback at the moment, they really cannot afford to fall sick at all.

 

Kai who is in the middle passed the hot pack back to Junniel. "No, noona. Hyung always keeps spare. Just use that."

 

"If you don't take it, we are all going to give up our hot pack too."

 

Junniel looked at Xiumin, feeling quite surprise. Junniel smiled. That boy knows how to threaten though he rarely talks. "Fine." Junniel gave up and she put it inside her cardigan. Right after Mama finished playing; Junniel asked all of them to introduce themselves one by one for formality.

 

"Let's see.. This question is asked by Little Lu, Luhan's fan. Little Lu asked who is your favorite sunbae in SM Entertaiment and why?" Junniel smiled while looking at Luhan. "I'm curious too about this one."

 

"Of course I like all of the sunbaes. But, I always like Yunho sunbaenim the most. I like his dance style and confidence. And of course I also like pretty Junniel sunbaenim." Luhan laughed to cover his shyness in front of Junniel.

 

Junniel grinned. "You're too kind. What do you want? I'lI treat you afterwards."

 

That caused the whole studio laughed. Despite her cold appearance as a senior, Junniel knows how to make her junior feel comfortable around her.

 

"Let's move on to the next one. Ahhh, this is my favorite. From Maya, 'Our handsome Kyungsoo Oppa, can you sing my favorite What Is Love, please.'" Junniel looked at Kyungsoo with her teasing look. "Our handsome Kyungsoo, should be no problem isn't it."

 

"Kyungsoo smiled widely. "Yes, noona. But can I request something from you?"

 

Junniel nodded a few times. "Sure. Anything for our handsome Kyungsoo."

 

"Can I have a duet with noona today?" Kyungsoo asked innocently.

 

"I want that too." Said both Chen and Baekhyun at the same time.

 

Junniel smiled looking at their bubbliness. "But noona had a cold today."

 

"But your voice is still angelic, noona. Please." Kyungsoo tried his luck one more time. He always dreams of having a duet with Junniel.

 

Junniel gave up. Who can resist it when their cute junior like Kyungsoo asked for something. "What Is Love?"

 

They all clapped their hand happily.

 

"Two songs, noona. One with EXO-K and one with EXO-M." And Junniel's pout caused them to laugh their heart out.

 

~~~

 

"Noona, who is your favorite in EXO?" Tao asked curiously.

 

After their radio programme, they all went out for supper at Junniel's favorite hiding spot. Ever since they found Junniel here the other day, EXO also likes to take turn to hang out there.

 

"Why you need to ask that." Sehun protested with annoyed face. Why he needs to hear this over and over again. Why not ask about her favorite color or something?

 

Chen laughed at their maknae. "Why so bitter?"

 

"Should be Kai isn't it? Since he spent the most time with noona nowadays." Suho ignored Sehun's expression and just guessing based on his observation.

 

"Can't we just talk about something else?" Kai's turn to feel annoyed. Just three days ago, Junniel said that she likes Luhan hyung in one of the interview when they asked her about her favorite in EXO.

 

"Why both maknaes so bitter today?" Junniel looked at each and every one of them. "To answer Tao's question, noona likes cutie pie Xiumin, gentle Luhan, witty Kris, cool Suho, Lay's softness, cheerful Baekhyun, Chen's warmth, Chanyeol's energy, Kyungsoo's presence, dorky Tao, Kai's laughter and bubbly Sehun. But, noona most favorite person in EXO, noona cannot really choose one. Happy?" Junniel looked at both Kai and Sehun who no longer pouting.

 

"But if you have to choose?" Baekhyun asked again, just to be sure.

 

"Hyung!" Both Kai and Sehun protested.

 

"Noona likes the three maknaes, Tao, Kai and Sehun."