Two

You're My One And Only Butterfly

Two

Missed call.

 

Apparently the whole house can hear Junniel's Hug ringtone, but not Junniel since she's been plugging her ears with her full blast volume headphone. Three times in a row her phone has been ringing to the point that the fourth call, Junsu picked it up himself.

 

"I'm sorry, but Junniel couldn't pick up your call at the moment. She had flu and sore throat today. Maybe you can leave a text for her. Yes. Thank you."

 

Junniel looked at her brother blankly. Still hasn't notice that Junsu was answering the phone for her. She lay down on her bed, facing the other side of the room. Not in mood to talk at all.

 

Junsu pulled off the headphone from Junniel. "Kai?"

 

Junniel raised her eyebrow, questioning why Junsu suddenly mentioned Kai's name.

 

"He called just now. Who's this Kai?" Junsu his protective mode. He always wanted to know with whom his sister befriends with.

 

"Junior." She mouthed. Then she pointed at her signed CD album that she received last time.

 

"Is he the boy that made you cook lunch the other day?" Junsu was really surprised when he saw her spent time in the kitchen the other day. Even Junho can't believe his sight. Junniel and kitchen never belong together. Though she did take cooking lesson with their mom, but she rarely practices her skill.

 

Junniel shrugged. She really didn't want Junsu to know anything about that. Or else her over protective brother will make a lot of speculation about their relationship and it could be messy.

 

The truth is she just wanted Kai to stop from dropping by her practice room. So, she thought that maybe by granted that boy's wish, he will listen to her and stop looking after her. But the other way round happened. Now, almost every day he will stop by and bring either Sehun, Kyungsoo or Chen together with him.

 

Since she can't avoid it, she thought that maybe she should just enjoy the company. Anyway, the boys are very playful and fun to hang out with. They are also a perfect distraction for her. She's tired of crying. But her tears just couldn't stop falling when she read or heard anything that related to the lawsuit between their agency and her brother.

 

DBSK is her life. When they choose to go separate way, it breaks her heart into pieces. Though she understands their decision, but she couldn't help but feeling down. The rumors that spreading around are just like adding salt to her wounded heart. So, yeah. The boys come into her life in a really right time.

 

Junsu sit beside Junniel on her queen bed. "Did you meet Changmin in these few days?" Among all, he worries about their maknae the most. Changmin might look matured and the most calm, but deep inside he can be fragile at times.

 

Junniel shook her head. She was actually kind of waiting for them at their practice room, but to no avail. She waited for Changmin, but Kai was the one that appeared.

 

"Maybe they need times."

 

Junsu face saddened for a moment. "How about you?"

 

It's not that he didn't notice how the lawsuit affects his sister, but he really afraid that if he asks her about it earlier, it might break her into pieces. Junniel cried to her sleep almost every night and every day she came back home trying so hard to look like everything is fine.

 

Junniel smiled. "I still have every one of you."

 

"Don't smile when you feel like crying."

 

Junniel laughed. "Why so serious? It doesn't suit you, Oppa." The thing is she's tired of crying. As much as she feels sad, Junsu must felt even worse. She can't let him see her part that is shattering. It won't be fair to Junsu.

 

~~~

 

"Don't you guys have any practice or recording to do?" Junniel looked at each and every one of them.

 

Kai. Sehun. Luhan. Kyungsoo. Baekhyun. Chen. Tao. And even Xiumin is here. If more than half of them are here, how the rest can practice their choreography. All the while she thought the boys are preparing for their comeback?

 

"We're hungry, noona. It's lunch time anyway." Said Tao with aegyo.

 

At first, Junniel was alone in the closed room at the corner of the cafe, her usual hiding spot. Most of the time, no one can find her here. Only the workers here know her hiding spot. Even her twin brothers do not know about here. But now, here comes eight of them invaded her favorite spot.

 

"I don’t think all of you coincidently come here right. Anyway, how do you even find this place?" Even the local finds it hard to locate this cafe.

 

"Kai, Sehun and Tao actually found noona here." Chen happily answered her question.

 

"How?"

 

"They followed noona from behind when they saw you at the lift lobby. Then five of us met them on pathway and that's how we end up being all together here." Baekhyun smiled. This is his first conversation ever with Junniel, but he doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. Though she always maintained her stoic face, Junniel is not as cold as what the media always portrayed her.

 

"So, you guys even stalk me now?" She raised her eyebrow.

 

Kai laughed. "Noona. It's no fun eating alone. I'm sure you can eat much more with us around."

 

"Yeah, right." Junniel made face, but only for a second. Then she smiled. "Eat whatever you want. It's noona's treat today."

 

"Junniel noona is the best!" Said Sehun with two thumbs up. Too loud that Baekhyun who sat beside him spontaneously smacked his head. "Ouch. What is that for, hyung?"

 

"You're too loud." Baekhyun showed his annoyed face.

 

"But no need to hit me that hard." Sehun pouted.

 

Junniel patted Sehun's head gently. "Poor, baby."

 

Except for Sehun and Kai, the whole group was astonished at her gesture. Usually, they can only see Junniel patted her DBSK's oppa to cool them whenever any of them were having argument.

 

Sehun's fanboy side was so happy that he felt like he could fly to sky, while Kai was feeling uneasy inside. 'Why do I even feel this way?'