One

You're My One And Only Butterfly

One

The practice room was never quiet when twelve of them are together. As usual, they talked about almost anything; interesting episode that happened during filming, new choreography that they learned or even about pretty girls that they just met.

 

They're about to start their group dance practice when Sehun realized that Kai was not there with them.

 

"Where's Kai?" Sehun asked when all of them already in their own position.

 

Everyone looked at each other.

 

"I thought he's leaving dorm early today to practice alone first?" Said Kyungsoo. He did remember Kai asked him to prepare his breakfast. It's the usual drill except that Kai asked him to pack him breakfast for two.

 

"That's weird." Everyone turned to Lay. "No one was here when I arrived this morning."

 

Just about when they were guessing the whereabouts, the door is opened from outside.

 

Kai turned his gaze at each of . "Why?" Everyone was looking at him like just did something wrong.

 

"Where are you coming from?" Suho asked him first since everyone just weirdly staring at Kai in silence. He's actually aware that Kai always wander around lately. Not only that, he also always get home last nowadays.

 

Kai was about to answer his whereabouts when someone knocked the door from outside. Kyungsoo who's standing the nearest to door opened it. He talked to someone outside before he entered and brought something in his hand.

 

"Junniel sunbae-nim gave this. She said you left it in practice room." Roughly Kyungsoo can guess what's inside the bag; the breakfast that he packed this morning for Kai. But why Junniel is having this?

 

"What's inside?" Baekhyun ran towards Kyungsoo to peek inside the bag. "Isn't this the tupperware that you used to pack for Kai's breakfast?"

 

Chanyeol looked at Kai. "Yah. Kai, you know Junniel sunbae?"

 

"I made a deal with noona. Every time I bring breakfast, noona need to cook lunch for me." After he changed his shirt with a new one, since the one he wore before already drenched with sweats, he stretched again at his position.

 

"And Junniel sunbae-nim agrees to that?" Chen asked, feeling amazed.

 

Everyone knows that Junniel is not someone that people can easily get close with. Despite her cold looked, it was never about her personality or anything. But Junniel is always surrounded by DBSK members. Even Shinhwa members adore Junniel since her trainee days in SM. No one in their right mind would want to cross that invisible line. Junniel's world and their world are like too far apart. Especially when they were still considered as newbie in this line while Junniel has been there for like almost eight years.

 

"No. I just keep on bringing it until she feels guilty." As a matter of fact, she didn't even eat anything that he brought for the past three days. Today is no different, but Junniel finally brought him lunch that he wished for.

 

The members jaw dropped. Kai can be unexpected sometimes, but sometimes his weird idea really brought him something special.

 

"Are we going to start now or we still want to keep on wasting time like this?"

 

That's the sign that Kai didn't want to talk further about Junniel. They shrugged while looking at each other and continue with their practice for their comeback. Later. They know there's always next time to ask.

 

~~~

 

"He won't be coming home at this hour." Said Chen confidently. For the whole week he has been observing Kai's pattern of returning home. If it's not yet past twelve, he won't be coming home.

 

"I'm home."

 

Chen automatically frowned. Kai arrived right after he finished talking.

 

"I've told you, hyung. And you don't believe me." Sehun smirked, celebrating his victory. He quickly went to Kai at front door.

 

Sehun who has been waited for an hour with Chen and Luhan quickly dragged Kai right after he put off his shoes. Kai almost tripped himself since Sehun pulled him in hurry.

 

Now, Kai's trapped in between Chen and Luhan. "What?" He obviously been clueless as why he can't even have his time to put his backpack and wash up.

 

"Junniel noona."

 

Kai smiled at Chen's curious face. Junniel has been a hot topic in their dorm ever since she dropped by to their practice room the other day. It's not like he didn't hear the members speculate his relationship with Junniel, but he just didn't have much time to deal with the member yet.

 

"Fine. What do you guys want to know about?" He finally gave in. Sooner or later, he still needs to say something.

 

"How did Junniel noona know you?" Of course Sehun is the first one to ask. He has been Junniel's avid fanboy since before her debut. Junniel was the ulzzang before she debuted and she's especially famous among Cassiopeia.

 

"We're EXO. Of course noona recognize me. In fact, she remembers all of our names."

 

Sehun couldn't help from showing his annoyed face. He doesn't need Kai to tell him that. They're from the same agency after all. Junniel even mentioned in one of the show that EXO is her favorite group after Shinhwa. Of course, they all know that DBSK and JYJ always have special place in her heart even when she didn't mention it.

 

All three of them laughed. Sehun isn't someone who easily annoyed. But when it comes to Junniel, he really doesn't have any patience.

 

"I barged into her practice room after three days in a row seeing her crying. I couldn't bear looking at her swollen eyes and red nose. So, I just pretend like I didn't see her tears and asked if I could use the room with her. At least she stopped crying when someone who she's not familiar with around."

 

"Why noona cried?" All three of them asked the same question almost at the same time.

 

"I don't know. And I don't think she will ever tell me that." But his best guess is it has to do with the never ending lawsuit between her brother new group and their agency.

 

"When are you going to meet noona again? Bring me together, please." Sehun asked with his puppy eyes.

 

Kai laughed looking at Sehun's pleading look and that reminds him of something that sure will make Sehun frown. "Do you know who noona's favorite in EXO is?"

 

"Sehun? I remembered in one interview noona said that she likes cute guy. Just like how she always adores Jaejoong hyung." Luhan reasoned out. Being a Cassiopeia himself, he always updates himself with anything that is related to DBSK.

 

Sehun already beaming like a child upon hearing his name.

 

"No. If you notice, Junniel noona always like pretty boy. Jaejoong hyung is the real deal. So, her favorite in EXO must be Luhan hyung." Chen stated his theory and he's quite confident his guess is correct.

 

"If noona likes Luhan hyung, then she should like me too." Sehun made his conclusion.

 

Kai looked at Sehun. "What's the relationship?"

 

"Everyone agreed that Luhan hyung and I looked identical." Some people even mistook both of them as twins sometimes.

 

"So, who noona's favorite?" Asked Chen.

 

"Noona said since the three maknaes are too young, she can't even bring herself to like us. She likes Luhan hyung. At least she won't feel too guilty to like someone two years younger." Kai laughed. He really couldn't understand her point of view. What's the different between younger by two or six years? They are both younger anyways.

 

"Like I said." Chen showed his proud face for guessing correctly.

 

As expected, Sehun frowned. "I will make sure noona will like me more than Luhan hyung after this." Said Sehun, determined.

 

Luhan chuckled. "How?"

 

"With my bubble tea attack!"