Epilogue

You're My One And Only Butterfly

Epilogue

"Noona, don't go anywhere. Not even to the restroom, okay?" Kai reminded her for hundredth times. They're having their third day of concert and his nervous is over his limit today.

 

Junniel smiled. "Why are you so nervous today, Kim Jong In? Relax. You're doing fine yesterday and the day before. Just be the normal Kai that people always love and you’re doing more than fine." Junniel hugged him to show her support.

 

She couldn't be there to support him yesterday and the day before because of her schedule at Japan. Luckily she still managed to get here on time for today's concert. Or else, she promised him that she will watch his concert at another venue, probably Japan or Thailand.

 

"Just stay at your seat and cheer for me, okay?" Kai hugged her back, tight.

 

"Aaa. Noona cannot breathe, Kai. Yes, I promised you that and I will stay at my seat until the end of the concert." Junniel patted his back. Before she leaves, she cheered for all of the boys and wished them a good luck and to enjoy the stage.

 

"Calm down, Kai. Don't worry too much. Everything shall go according to plan. We all have your back." Kyungsoo cheered him up. Kai never had a stage fright like him, but today he can see how nervous Kai is.

 

"What if.."

 

"Kai." Luhan cut him off before he could finish. "Don't scare yourself with the what-if."

 

"Luhan hyung is right. At the moment, you just need to believe in noona like how she always believes in you." Sehun encouraged him.

 

"Now, EXO. Let's love!" Suho shout out and the members follow together with him.

 

~~~

 

"Because you’re my first, because this song is about you.

I'm smiling like this, so only you can see, are you looking at me right now?

I have a new dream, it’s to be one a better man.

Because your eyes that look at me make me run once again more than anything else.

So lucky, my love.

So lucky to have you.

So lucky to be your love, I am."

 

The concert almost comes to the end with Lucky being one of the encore songs. Unlike previous concert days, EXO looked more energetic and cheerful on stage today, especially during Lucky.

 

For the whole song, Kai was standing very near to the seat that he specially chosen for Junniel. He made a lot of eye contacts with Junniel and sent her his love through the air every time.

 

Junniel and the fans sang along with them. The lyrics were too meaningful for a lot of them. For Junniel especially, when Kai sang the song while looking straight at her, she fell head over heels for him over and over again.

 

Just when the song about to finish, all the boys gathered together at Kai's position while Kai walked down the stage with a bouquet of Junniel's favorite flower, Lily. He walked straight to Junniel and he holds her hand. He gave him the flowers and gently he walked her to stage again. Fans have been screaming even louder when they saw that.

 

With Lucky still playing at the background, Kai bent down, got on one knee and he looked straight into her eyes. "My beautiful Kim Junniel, would you make me the happiest man on Earth today? Will you marry me?"

 

For the whole two months he has been going around, either to ask for blessing from both families, to inform those who concern or to convince the management about his decision. He’s done thinking and he thought that this is the right time for him to do so. Though Junniel never said anything about it, he knows somehow deep down she must be thinking the same as him. It’s just that Junniel always thinks about others before herself. They have been together for six years and he wanted their relationship to be more than just boyfriend and girlfriend.

 

Everyone was holding their breath while waiting for Junniel to answer his proposal. At the moment, only the background music can be heard.

 

Tears started to form in her hazel eyes. She never felt this touched in her whole life. Never in her lifetime has she dreamed of being proposed in such way. Dae Han promised her this before, but now Dae Han was no longer in the picture. She only has Kai now and she promised to dedicate her whole life to only him.

 

Junniel nodded and she gently pulled him to stand in front of her. "I love you." She whispered, enough for only him to hear it.

 

EXO and all the fans cheered for both of them. "Kiss. Kiss. Kiss."

 

Kai drew her closer to him and he kissed her.

 

"You’re my one and only butterfly, Kim Junniel."

 

~~~

 

A/N: Thank you to all that have been following and reading this story from beginning to the end. ILY <3