Five

You're My One And Only Butterfly

Five

"EXO, please gather now." Baekhyun called everyone to the living room. He just received interesting news from their manager. "For SBS's award ceremony performance, we are going to collaborate with other singer. The concept for this year will be First Love."

 

"Who are we going to collaborate with?" Luhan asked with his eyes half closed. If not because of Lay dragged him here, he will still dosed off on his bed.

 

Baekhyun grinned while looking at Luhan's sleepy eyes. He’s probably asked first because he wanted this conversation to finish fast. "Sehun's favorite noona."

 

"Junniel noona?" Sehun guess with excitement. To get a chance to perform with his idol is like once in a blue moon opportunity. Most of the time, Junniel get paired with DBSK.

 

Ever since their duet during Junniel’s radio programme, fans have been flooding the website with request to pair EXO and Junniel together in performance. They said her voice harmonize perfectly with EXO.

 

Baekhyun nodded a few times. "We need to perform two of our own songs and choose one song from another singer that we think fit with the theme. Noona will choose three of hers and combine together we will perform six medley songs in total." Baekhyun explained things that their manager just told him over the phone just now.

 

"So, we get to spend times with Junniel noona until the award ceremony? When do we start?" Ever since Junniel said that she favored the three maknaes, Tao also seemed like falling hard for Junniel. He always asked about Junniel nowadays.

 

"We have to practice on our part first since noona is not around at the moment. Noona's Asia Concert tour will finish by end of this week. Probably by next week she will be here with us. But in a meantime, we can still coordinate with noona via Skype."

 

"Skype?" Kris looked at Baekhyun. Junniel must be drained from her tour and rehearsal. Now, she even needs to squeeze them in her tight schedule?

 

"Manager hyung said noona herself suggested this since she feels guilty that we need to delay the physical practice because of her."

 

"Noona always like that. I’ll text her afterwards to not worry about us. But has noona choose her songs?" Kai asked incase Baekhyun knows about this. Maybe while waiting for Junniel to be there with them, they can try to mix their song first.

 

"Noona said she hasn't chosen which of her song to perform, but the one song, noona confirmed it already."

 

"What?" Everyone looked at Baekhyun who purposely delaying the info.

 

"Hug." Sehun suddenly blurted out what he thinks. If First Love is the theme, isn't it obvious who's the one that stole her heart first.

 

~~~

 

"Dongsaeng-ah. Sorry, noona cannot be there. After noona's last concert, noona will take the flight right away and be there with you guys."

 

"Noona~" The whole studio excitedly calling for Junniel. Everyone wants to be at the front of the screen.

 

"Noona, why are you still awake?" He was quite surprised to receive the call from Junniel this late.

 

Though they themselves are still practicing in the studio, but at least they don't have anything in their schedule tomorrow. Compared to Junniel who will have her concert tomorrow, by now she must be too tired with all her rehearsals.

 

"Noona cannot sleep and I need to see how all my dongsaeng is doing."

 

Tao took the phone from Kai. "Noona, you should take care of yourself more. Your eye bags are even worse than mine now."

 

"I miss you, noona." Sehun turn to take the phone from Tao.

 

"Noona missed you too." Junniel smiled to her heart content. She used to be the maknae around all her oppas. But now that she has EXO around, she feels like her life has become more colorful.

 

"Have you listened to our arrangement, noona?" Chanyeol quickly took the phone from Sehun. He really wanted to know her opinion on the arrangement since he personally arranged and mixed all their songs.

 

"Noona loved it and thank you for leaving Hug as it is." When she first listened to the remix, she personally likes it a lot. Chanyeol really had talent in music arrangement. But to her surprised, after all five songs that are all mixed beautifully, he leaved Hug as it is. He only arranged their turn to sing only which makes Junniel even appreciate his effort. "But how do you know?"

 

"First Love, noona." Chanyeol smiled sheepishly.

 

"And you guys choose noona's debut song as your first love?" She seriously felt so touched when she heard it for the first time.

 

Suho squeezed himself to fit in the screen. "Theoretically, noona is our generation's first love. That's why we all choose that song."

 

After Suho, each and every one of them took their turn to talk to Junniel which at the end, Kai no longer could stand it. Before Luhan could even finish his sentence, Kai quickly took his phone and went out from their practice room.

 

"Noona, it's really too late now. You should catch up with your sleep when you have time like now." Kai started his usual nag. Though he is the younger one in their relationship, but he did the nag more than Junniel.

 

Junniel on the other side could only smile while listening to Kai. "How's your back? Is it still hurt? You should rest more, Kai." Junniel tried to change the topic.

 

"Don't try to change the topic now, noona. My back is fine after a few days of rest. Noona is the one that needs to rest more. Tao's right. How can you go on stage with that heavy luggage below your eyes, noona?" Kai tried his best to scare her.

 

Little that people know, Junniel really doesn't like to show people how tiring her days can be. She didn't like the attention that people give to her when she's not feeling well or something. It's too overwhelming for her to handle.

 

"I know what you're trying to do here, Kai. Fine. Noona will rest now. But promise me that you'll do the same."

 

"Promise." Kai showed his pinky finger and sealed his with Junniel through the screen. "Sleep well, noona."

 

'I missed you.'