Twenty

You're My One And Only Butterfly

Twenty

"Jun-nie, seems like all your plans didn’t work accordingly." Junsu sat on her bedside and gave her water and medicine for her headache. "No, you have to take it this time. You promised me last night that if your headache didn't get better you'll take it this time." He forced her to take the meds. His sister has always been the most difficult to handle every time she falls sick and needs to take the medicine.

 

Junniel made a face at Junsu and she forced herself to swallow the pill. She curled herself inside the blanket again. She couldn't even sit longer since her head is badly spinning. Junniel couldn't sleep for the whole night as she has been thinking about Kai and the boys.

 

After she met with the boys yesterday, she had discussion with their management. Apparently, the secret that she was desperately tried to hide is out in the air now. Their management had an upper hand on the matter and they have found out the fact that she's dating Kai at the moment. They called her just to confirm the matter directly with her.

 

Since EXO has been promoting their album and the feedback that they received from fans are overwhelming, they plan to hold this information as long as they can. However, once the netizens found out about it, they have no choice but to reveal the truth. She didn't agree to that, but the management assured her that they will handle the aftermath.

 

How can she let that to happen? Not everyone will receive it well and she really didn't like it once their anti-fans or rabid fans strike. Once, someone even sent a death threat because of the dating rumors of her with their idol. Whenever she went to, she needs to be accompanied by a few bodyguards just to ensure her safety. There was one time, she was even sent to hospital because her anti-fan spiked her drinks. So, her worries were never baseless. She didn't want the same thing to happen to Kai.

 

Junsu brushed her messy fringe with his fingers. "Have you checked your phone, Jun-nie?"

 

She shook her head. She couldn't stand looking at her phone's screen when she had a bad headache. "Why, oppa? Did I miss anything?"

 

"I think you might need to go see the management again today. The internet has been in uproar since Dispatch released this article." Junsu showed her the article from his phone.

 

Junniel sat down in hurry. She almost fell down because she felt unbalance. Lucky Junsu managed to hold her. She took the phone from Junsu and read the title aloud. "The Boy Who Cried Wolf and Nation's Little Sweetheart Are Dating?"

 

She read the content and seemed like they actually didn't have any concrete proof yet. The things that they wrote in the article mainly on the similarity that the netizens have found out between the guy in the picture and Kai. Since Kai has been openly saying that she's his ideal type, they started to wonder that perhaps they are indeed dating each other. Netizens also argued that the letter ‘k’ in her Instagram’s account user name was referring to Kai, Kim Kai, Khamjjong and Kim Jong In.

 

She rubbed her face a few times. Somehow she feels like her head is getting heavier. Why things have to end up this way? Can't people just give her a break?

 

Junsu patted her head. "Don't worry too much, dongsaeng. You're not alone this time. What's the point of dating if you don't share your burden with your loved one? I'm sure Kai is waiting for you to depend on him."

 

"Oppa.."

 

"After all, my girl is still a little girl. Instead of you carrying that tall boy, why not let him piggy back you this time. Now, go get yourself ready. Kai has been waiting for you downstairs."

 

"Eh?" Kai's here? Since when?

 

"He has waited for you here since early morning. He's worried since you didn't reply any of his text. And anyway, by now the boys already familiar with your pattern of falling sick. Once you caught something, it can go severe in just one night." Junsu mocked his sister.

 

Junniel pouted. It's not like she asked for it.

 

Junsu laughed. "Rest for thirty minutes. Then get ready. Doo Hyun hyung called just now. He asked you to get to the agency by afternoon."

 

~~~

 

"The worst is not yet to come, noona. Even if something is to happen, you still have me." He grinned like a fool besides her. They were sitting side by side, too close to each other at her favorite practice room, enjoying their cup of hot chocolate.

 

Junniel couldn’t help but smiled. They have been called together by the management and both of them need to be really careful this time. Though they didn't really agree with their idols dating especially their new idols group, but they didn't have much option this time since it involved Junniel this time. JunnieS has strikes once by doing a massive boycott before and they don't want to face it for the second time.

 

"How can you be happy at times like this?" Junniel pretended to be serious. The truth is she's feeling a lot much at ease now.

 

Kai moved closer to her, leaving no gap at all in between them. "Why, noona? As long as I have noona by my side, of course I'm happy."

 

"Ooo. Mushy!" Junniel fanned her face. When she tried to move a bit, Kai quickly hold her shoulder. No giving any chance for her to move.

 

"Noona, let's go on date. Just the two of us."

 

Junniel made a face. "You really didn't listen, isn't it?"

 

Kai looked straight into her eyes. "Sooner or later, they will found out eventually. So, let it be. The one who’s dating is us. Why bother what others might say? I want to be with noona forever and only that matter."

 

"How can you be so sure that you want to live this life with me forever, Kai?" She muttered under her breathe. He is only 19. Along the way, he will meet a lot other people. Who knows what the future holds.

 

"Never doubt my love for you, noona."

 

"Kai.."

 

He locked his gaze on her. Then he kissed her, soft.

 

"Why talk when we can do better thing with that cheery lips of yours."

 

Junniel blushed like crazy.

 

Kai laughed. "No one can replace you in my heart, noona." He touched her eyes. "This beautiful hazel eyes that always look for me." Then his finger traced down along her nose. "This cute little Pinocchio nose that never lie to me." His finger then touched her pink lips. "And this is my favorite."

 

"Be it ten, twenty or even fifty years from now, I will only love you. No matter how many people out there that I will meet in future, my heart is only longing for Junniel. No other."

 

~~~

 

"After the news took the internet by storm, SM Entertainment has stepped in and confirmed that the two labelmates are dating. A representative told, ‘They had a close junior and senior relationship and recently starting dating.'"

 

"Look at her, she's fallen into fear, she can't understand the situation before her eyes." Suho started singing his part in 'Wolf' right after Baekhyun finished reading the articles.

 

"The dirty wolf guy is sure to eat me in the end." Kyungsoo continued with his part.

 

Since morning the boys have been teasing Junniel and Kai as now the news of them dating has been made known to the whole world. Coincidentally, both also have nothing in their schedule on that day. Junniel was taking an hour break from her recording while EXO was having their practice for their weekly music show programme. Now both of them have been locking themselves in the practice room. Along with the rest of EXO members, doing nothing but teasing the couple.

 

"That's not it, I've fallen in love. So beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. You're mine, mine, mine. Don't be scared, scared, scared of me. I'm a special, special, special wolf, who loves, loves, loves you, who's blinded, blinded, blinded by you." Kai countered back by rapping the song in his own style.

 

"Hey, snap out of it. How could your heart be stolen by a human." Sehun interrupted Kai by sang his part.

 

"She's just a single bite." Baekhyun concluded with his part.

 

"Noona is my angel." Kai made a face which triggered laughter from all of them including Junniel.

 

"You guys are really enjoying this." Junniel complaint.

 

"We have nothing else to do." Kris smiled. "By the way, you looked so pretty today, noona." He complimented her. When he saw her this morning, he was actually stunned by her beauty. With her little make up and white dress, she looked gorgeous enough and pure. She completes her fashion with her favorite white butterflies’ headband.

 

"Awww, now I'm touched. My boy didn't even notice my effort. Thank you, Kris." Junniel even winked at Kris which makes Kai felt a bit jealous towards his own group member.

 

Kris and s laughed. They used to see her playing around like that with everyone around. Never had they thought that one day they can get closer to her to the point she actually becomes like their own little noona. Junniel loves to pamper them nowadays. Whatever they asked from her, she will always tried her best to grant each and every one of it.

 

"What are you going to do afterwards, noona?" Sehun wanted to buy something for his parents for their anniversary and he needs her opinion on that.

 

"Noona.."

 

"Sorry, Sehun. Whatever it is, not today. Noona is off limit today." Kai cut her off before she could agree to Sehun. He was so sure that Junniel won't say no to Sehun. Sometimes, she even listened to Sehun more than himself.

 

"Why?" Both Sehun and Junniel asked Kai at the same time.

 

"I want to go out with noona today."

 

"With the news about you two still fresh from the oven?" Sehun asked him in disbelieve.

 

"Why not? We're official anyways."