Three

You're My One And Only Butterfly

Three

It has been three weeks since he last met Junniel. Whenever he's at Seoul, Junniel was out of town. When Junniel was around, they're fulfilling their schedule elsewhere. What makes him so frustrated is that Junniel always ignore his text and only replying when she feels like it.

 

Just like what Junniel always said, she really tried hard to make him ignore her. Every time she tries to dodge him away, he will just pretend that he didn't get the signal.

 

Today, again he will miss the chance to meet her as they're just about to take off to Japan for their event.

 

Sehun was about to take the seat beside Kai when he blocked the maknae from sitting. Sehun gave a look at Kai. "Why?"

 

Kyungsoo who's standing behind Sehun patted Sehun's shoulder. "That is hyung's seat."

 

Sehun walked to the front and sit beside Luhan instead.

 

"Do you still mad at him?" Kyungsoo adjusted his seat belt. "Sehun only likes Junniel noona as a fanboy and dongsaeng." Said Kyungsoo with no expression. He noticed how moody Kai has been these past few days.

 

"No. Who said I've been mad at him?" Replied Kai in monotone.

 

"Your action did." Kyungsoo smiled. "Do you like Junniel noona? I thought you are not interested in girls."

 

Ever since the day that everyone witnessed Junniel patted Sehun's head, Kai's mood has been like riding on roller coaster. Sometimes he spaced out, sometimes he was too happy while looking at his phone.

 

Kai turned to Kyungsoo. "I don't know." He sighed. "Junniel noona reminds me of my own noona. I cannot bear seeing my noona sad." And Junniel is always sad every time he met her at their practice room.

 

Kyungsoo smirked. "Is that all?"

 

Kai nodded, sure that's the reason.

 

~~~

 

"Noona~"

 

Junniel turned off the music. "Kai." She smiled. "You're alone?"

 

A frown slid across his face. "Do you expecting someone?"

 

Junniel laughed. "Noona brought you a lunch box today, but if you brought someone else here, noona cannot give that to you since it is not enough for everyone."

 

Kai smiled right away. He sits right next to Junniel. Then he ped his bag and took out the souvenir that he bought for Junniel while in Japan. "For noona."

 

Junniel took it happily. "It's such a blessing to raise a kid." Junniel winked. Then she opened the wrap. A white hairband with little flowers around it. Junniel take off her own hairband and wear Kai's right away. "This is so pretty. Thank you. Noona will always wear this."

 

Kai feels touched. Junniel really knows how to please others well. A simple act like what she just did never fail to bring small happiness to the others.

 

"Let's have our lunch!" He's trying to hide his smile, after looking at how Junniel liked his gift. But he couldn't hide it long after looked at his lunch box. Gyudon with tofu as side dish. Junniel still remember his text two weeks ago saying how he's craving for it.

 

"You can have it first. Noona will eat it afterwards."

 

Kai looked around and he noticed there's another two more lunch box beside Junniel. "Are you waiting for anyone, noona?"

 

"Jun-nie."

 

Both of them turned their gaze to the door.

 

"Oppa."

 

Both Yunho and Changmin entered the room. "How's our girl?" Yunho is the first one that opened his arm and he hugged Junniel tightly. Right after, Changmin also did the same.

 

"I missed you both." Crystal clear tears forming in her eyes, but she tried hard not to make it obvious that's she's sad.

 

All three of them instantly noticed it. Junniel is surely easy to read.

 

"My poor girl. Sorry. Oppa had tour around Japan. We're not trying to avoid you or anything. Anyway, who can keep being distant from you." Yunho tried to calm her down. After everything that happened, he can understand why Junniel felt such way. Everything happened so quickly that it becomes so hard for mind to absorb it.

 

"And it seems like while we're away, you had a gorgeous company here." Changmin teased both of them. It was quite a surprised that Kai is here with them. On top of that, he even gets his own lunch from Junniel.

 

Kai laughed heartily. "Hyung, noona looked so lonely while you guys were away. I don't have the heart to leave her alone."

 

"Since when did you guys bonding together?" Yunho asked, full of curiosity.

 

"Oppa! That sounds so wrong, on so many levels." Junniel fanned her face.

 

"Our Jun even know how to blush now." Changmin added. Not giving any chance for Junniel to retaliate. Except Junniel, all of them laughed together.

 

Junniel gave a look at Kai. "See. This is why noona didn't really mingle with boys."

 

"But your noona is boys-magnet, isn't it. While eating, should we walk down the memory lane, Jun-nie?" Yunho started to give hint to Kai about her past relationship.

 

Junniel pinched Yunho's side. Her stare signaled don't-you-dare-to-say-anything-oppa.

 

"One of noona's boys is?" Kai could stop himself from asking. Everyone knows how reserved Junniel is and even though there were rumors in the past regarding her relationship, but no one knows if it is true or not.

 

"Me." Changmin admitted himself.

 

Junniel eyes grew wide as she heard Changmin's confession. No one should know about their on and off relationship. "Min!"

 

Changmin showed his victory sign. "Our relationship is the most secretive relationship that any people can have." Being the sister and member of the same group with Junsu is really the bonus. People always thought that Junniel is around because of Junsu. But the truth is most of the time; Junniel was there because of Changmin.

 

Kai's jaw dropped. He can't believe what he just heard. If people were to guess, most of people will surely point out to Jaejoong hyung instead of Changmin hyung.

 

Jaejoong always treated Junniel the best. Even Junsu doesn't treat Junniel as nicely as Jaejoong did.

 

"Are you guys still together now?" Kai almost knock his own head for asking such question. Since when did he become like Tao?

 

"Why? Do you like MY Junniel now?" Changmin smirked. He purposely highlighted the 'my' just to see Kai's reaction. Kai might not realize it now, but he did go through that phase before. It was quite impossible not to fall for Junniel's charm once you know her better.

 

"No." His expression looked confident, but his tone is saying the otherwise. You can hear the trembling.

 

Junniel laughed. "Min, leave the poor kids alone. And you.." Junniel looked straight into Kai's eyes. "Noona should feel hurt by now because you didn't like noona. I should have just brought the lunch for Sehun since he is my avid fanboy." She just told Changmin to stop teasing Kai and yet she did the same.

 

"Are you coming for practice, Kai? Group practice?" Yunho changed the topic before things get out of hand. Junniel and Changmin can be hazardous to people who don't really get used to their teasing.

 

Kai shook his head. "No, hyung. I'm here to practice alone. Why?"

 

"Good. I can use sparing while you're here."

 

"Really, hyung?" He immediately gets excited. Not everyone can get the chance to practice with Dong Bang Shin Ki since most of the time they are not around and have a tight schedule all year long.

 

Yunho smiled and nodded. Then he turned to Junniel. "Let oppa borrow your song first."

 

While Yunho and Kai did their stretching, Changmin took Junniel's hand and pulled her to the corner of the room. "Good. Now we can catch up with each other. Shall we?"

 

Junniel smiled.

 

'That's the brightest smile I ever see from noona's face.'