You've Lost Your Touch, Sehun

Puppet Master

“Look who’s finally back.  Hey Tao, Sehun’s back with the target,”  Hui Qi hollered at the stairs behind her.  She was lounging on the guild’s only (tattered) couch placed in the middle of what could be considered a living room.  Well, it was one of the only rooms on this floor.  The other one was a kitchen-dining-room area.  Oh, and there was a bathroom as well.

 

“Make yourself at home Yixing.  After all, this is your new home.  My name is Hui Qi, the powerful and all-knowing leader of this guild.  The one who kidnapped, I mean brought you here, with the ridiculous rainbow hair, is Se-”

 

“It’s supposed to be ironic.”  Sehun commented flatly.

 

Hui Qi waved him off and continued.  “As I was saying, he’s Sehun, and the one upstairs showering is Tao.  Make sure you remember our names, we’re family now.”

 

Yixing stood dazed for a moment, trying to absorb all the information that Hui Qi had just revealed.  It was overwhelming him.  He couldn’t process so many pieces of information at once, so he focused on the first thing he could think of: Sehun carrying him like a sack of potatoes.

 

“Woah, hold on… DID YOU GUYS JUST KIDNAP ME?” Yixing asked, bug-eyed and slack-jawed.  It seemed he wasn’t the brightest star in the sky.

 

“Wait a minute, what do you mean ‘guys’?  Kidnapping you was a one-man effort on my part.  Come on Yixing, give me more credit.”  Sehun complained, almost as if he was offended by Yixing’s statement.  After all, he did do the “heavy-lifting”.

 

“Yeah, technically only Sehun kidnapped you; Tao and I had barely anything to do with the actual kidnapping.” Hui Qi added on, with a click of her tongue.

 

“Yeah, but we all planned it together Hui Qi.”  Tao, just having completed his shower, walked down the stairs with a towel around his neck and in another loose tank top paired with gray sweatpants.

 

Hui Qi whipped her head around to glare at Tao.  She jumped over the back of the couch before running and pulling him into a headlock.  She hissed into his ear, “I know we did Tao, but he-” she pointed to Yixing, still standing, confused, in the middle of the room with Sehun at his side, “ doesn’t.  I’m just trying to mess with Sehun.  Wouldn’t it be funny to see Yixing acting wary around him just because he thought that Sehun was the mastermind behind the kidnapping?”  Hui Qi gave Tao a sly grin before letting go of him.

 

“Anyways… Sehun, what took you so long? Tao and I got here like, 10 minutes ago.”  Hui Qi inquired.  “I’ve literally been sitting here for ages, and you gave Tao enough time to finish his shower.  I can’t believe the title of ‘fastest in the school’ was given to you.”  She rolled her eyes to emphasize her point as Tao nodded along.

 

“Well, sorry, I didn’t know both you and Tao also had to carry a-, wait how much do you weigh Yixing?”

 

“umm… like 132 pounds?” Yixing hesitantly replied.

 

“I had to carry a 132 pound sack of Elucian on my shoulders while diverting the cops so they couldn’t find this place, but sure, I’m obviously the slow one.”  Sehun retorted as he rolled his eyes.

 

Yixing stared at the bickering trio, still confused as to why he was needed, or kidnapped.  Deciding to sort out his confusion, he asked, “Umm… Well, Hui Qi… uh all-knowing leader?”

 

Hui Qi smirked before responding innocently with a “Hmm?” as the two other boys rolled their eyes.

 

“Could you possibly explain what you mean by ‘This is your new home.’  and why did you even kidnap me?” Yixing asked, completely baffled by the conversation.  “As far as I know… I’m only useful for healing living organisms and sorting out plants and berries and herbs.  I see no reason for you to rudely treat me like a sack of potatoes and uncomfortably carry me all the way here,” Yixing complained.  The confusion was starting interfere with his train of thought and mess with his mind.  Deep breaths, Yixing.  Breathe.  If you get mad, you might end up dead.  Actually, maybe just beaten up because they abducted you for a reason… right?

 

After allowing Yixing to cool his head down a bit, Hui Qi decided to give him an answer to calm the clamor in his mind.  “Hmm… well, you aren’t wrong about being very knowledgeable in plants and herbs.  But, we find you, as a Elucian, much more valuable than the information you possess.  You see, right now, you may as well be one of the best healers ever.  As an fellow Elucian, you are very crucial to our guild.”

 

“Okay… but wait, if you all are fellow Elucians, what are your powers?”

 

“Well, our rainbow mess over there can control wind.  It only seems logical, right?  After all, he did bring you here in record time,” Hui Qi sarcastically noted, loving to poke at Sehun’s pride.  Tao snorted in response while Sehun glared at the two of them.

 

“Tao can control time, an amazing skill yes, but he lacks the certain ‘finesse’ required to control it to our liking.”  In response, Tao sighed and rubbed his nape, a bit embarrassed because after all, what Hui Qi said was completely true.  Just the other day, he accidently knocked a bottle of wine off their barely stable dining table.  He saved it with his powers but, he also managed to freeze time for a bit too long… if you considered an hour long.  The other members kept complaining that day about the soreness from holding one position for so long.  It seems that he did not completely freeze their consciousness, earning him a day of acting like their servants just to appease them.

 

“And I, the greatest guild leader in the existence of all guilds, have a power so incredible, so amazing, just telling you its name would: Blow. Your. Mind.”  Hui Qi waved her arms in front of her as if trying to spook Yixing out with the mystery of her power but really only succeeded in weirding him out further.

 

Tao chortled at his leaders antics before deciding to play along.  “When she says ‘blow your mind’ she means it.  Literally,” he whispered in Yixing’s ear before heading to the barely functioning kitchen area.

 

Yixing stumbled backwards, almost landing on his , before shouting, “LITERALLY?”

 

Sehun snorted.  “I guess that’s for you to find out,” he drawled out, enjoying Yixing’s reactions.  “Oh, but don’t worry.  You’ll have plenty of time to figure out what her actual power is.  After all, we’re family now, right?” Sehun continued as he came up from behind and slung his arm around Yixing’s shoulder.


Disturbed by the close proximity, Yixing couldn’t respond and stared at the ground with a mix of horror and disbelief etched on his face.  What have I done in my past life to deserve this chaos?

 


A/N:  Whoops!  Today our update's a little late (sorry about that everyone!).  Nevertheless, I hope you've enjoyed the fic so far!  If you enjoy what you've read so far, please suscribe!  Thanks for reading, and see you next week!

Yep yep, we're on chapter 2 now.  How are you guys liking Yixing so far? He's a bit ditzy right? Any of you feel sorry for him? Hahaha