Come on Hot Stuff, It’s Time for You to Pay the Price

Puppet Master

While Yixing and Kris were having a… hearty discussion, Joonmyeon had also woken up.  He went to the bathroom to freshen up as much as he could, seeing as he didn’t have any toiletries or clothes to fully get ready.  Joonmyeon trudged out of the bathroom just in time to see Yixing walk past.

 

“Ah Xingie!  Good morning!” mustered Joonmyeon.  Since he hadn’t actually freshened up, he felt a bit depressed.

 

Turning around, Yixing noticed Joonmyeon’s slightly downtrodden face.  “Morning.  Is something wrong Joonmyeon?”

 

A bit surprised that Yixing had noticed his mood, Joonmyeon replied, “Oh… Just a bit uncomfortable being in the same clothes as yesterday and having no toiletries to clean up.”  He forced a smile on his face and waved Yixing away.  “But I’ll be fine, don’t worry.  I’ll just endure it for today.”

 

“I guess that’s alright… But I was going to offer up my clothes as an alternative.  As for the toiletries, I’m pretty sure we bought some spares yesterday.  If I could only remember where I put them…” trailed off Yixing, trying to recall where he had placed the spare toiletries for their newest guild member(s).  “Ah forget it for now.  Would you like to come to my room for some clothes?”

 

Blushing at Yixing’s kindness, Joonmyeon accepted his offer and followed him to his room.  What he first noticed were the chunks of wood strewn across the floor.  As he followed Yixing in, he noticed Kris aimlessly sitting there, hunched back and all.

 

Surprised, Joonmyeon asked, “Kris?  What are you doing in Xingie’s room?”  When he didn’t receive a reply, he thought about the relationship between Kris and Yixing.  Kris wanted to kill Yixing and now Kris was all sad-looking in Yixing’s room which had a broken door…  Now suspicious of Kris, Joonmyeon asked, “Kris… were you the one who broke Xingie’s door down?”

 

Getting all flustered at the mention of the broken door, Kris tried to respond to no avail.  Luckily, Yixing came and saved him by telling Joonmyeon, “Ah, don’t worry.  He has nothing to do with it.”  As Joonmyeon pondered over the information from Yixing, Yixing was still pillaging through his drawers.  “Ah ha!  I found the extra toiletries.  Here you go, Joonmyeon.  And since you look about my size, I just picked any one of my own outfits for you to wear.”  After handing Joonmyeon the piles of stuff, he said, “Alright, I really have to be preparing breakfast now.  See you downstairs!”

 

Yixing continued onto his path towards the kitchen, this time, actually reaching his destination and started to make breakfast.  Joonmyeon, being the helpful lad he was, came down to assist Yixing once more.  As breakfast time got closer, the rest of the residents started trickling down.  By the time Yixing and Joonmyeon were done, everyone was already sitting at their respective seats.  Hui Qi sat at the head of the table with the rest of the chairs shifted over evenly so that Yejin’s chair was right in between Yixing and Hui Qi’s.  As Yixing placed steaming bowls in front of each person, Kris staggered down the stairs and collapsed into his seat.

 

“Hey Kris.  Are you… alright?  N-not to be rude but… you look kinda... wasted?” suggested Tao, garnering the interest of only Yixing and Joonmyeon.

 

Kris’s eyes were staring at his food, but his eyes looked glazed.  He grabbed his spoon and replied, “I’m… fine…” starting to half-heartedly scoop up his breakfast.  Tao, Yixing, and Joonmyeon all let him be, for they knew that he’d open up to one of them (well, maybe not Yixing) if need be.

 

Yixing’s attention was then drawn to Yejin.  She was basically the polar opposite of Kris, completely bubbly and animated, even more so than usual.  Her second bite of Yixing’s food made her moan in satisfaction compared to Kris’ lack of reaction to his meal.  At this point, Yixing had not only captured Yejin’s interest, but also her taste buds.  All throughout breakfast, Yejin was engaged in a heated discussion about the food with Yixing, which included Yixing being flustered beyond imagination numerous times.  Noticing a bit of a pout forming on Joonmyeon’s face, Hui Qi whipped out her phone and took peep shots of the new Yejin-Yixing couple as well as the rumored Joonmyeon-Kris couple (she had lots of sulking photos).

 

As breakfast wrapped up, each of the members drifted out of the kitchen area and into their rooms since Hui Qi had yet to specify anything about that day’s events.  Later, when Yejin was able to attain all the information about Baekhyun, Hui Qi left her room, ready to initiate the plan.

 

Hui Qi was walking steadily, about to go through all of the rooms to find the members she needed when she stopped in front of Yixing’s room.

 

Hui Qi looked inquisitively at the gaping hole in front of her.  “...Who broke this door?”

 

Yixing’s face could be seen through the jagged opening; he was still in the middle of unpacking all of his belongings.  “Uhhh…”

 

Joonmyeon had heard Hui Qi’s question through the thin wooden walls and walked into the hallway to peek through Yixing’s new makeshift window before answering for him.  “Yixing says it wasn’t Kris, but I doubt anyone else would have done it.”  Joonmyeon proceeded to out Kris even more by pointing Hui Qi to his room as he entered Yixing’s own to help him unpack.

 

“Hmmmm… Thanks Joonmyeon.  If anyone needs me, I’ll be next door.”  Hui Qi swiveled around on the balls of her feet and went to Kris’ room.  She yanked open the door to find him spacing out on his bed.  Quickly crossing the room she stopped at his bedside and sent a swift drop kick down on his stomach.

 

“Holy shi- What the ! Why did you just kick me! , that hurts like a motherer!”  Kris quickly curled in on himself in defense against Hui Qi’s attacks.

 

The guild leader let out a loud scoff before replying, “We’re really going to be playing the ignorant game here?  You should know by now that you shouldn’t lie to me.  I know you’re the one who broke Yixing’s door.  No doubt in a bout of jealousy am I right?”  She shook her head to show how disappointed she was in his behavior.

 

“Jesus!  Yes, ok, I admit I was the one who broke the door.  It wasn’t because I was jealous though.  I was just… really hungry.”  Kris paused for a moment.  “On second thought, yeah it was because I was jealous of him.  Yep.  Totally not for something petty like not having breakfast in the morning.”  He tried to avoid eye contact with Hui Qi as he fidgeted on the bed.


Hui Qi let out a long sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration.  “Ok, you know what,  I’m not even that mad.  The doors are anyways, in fact the entire building is; I’ll give you that.”  Kris’ countenance lightened up at the prospect of getting let off easy for his mistake.  “However, you’ll still have to pay for the damage.  But don’t worry, I don’t need your money.  You, dear Kris, will be paying with your body.”

 


A/N:  OHOHO what does Hui Qi have in store for our Kreaseeeee *smirks up a storm (wait is that even possible?)*  Hope you guys enjoyed this less action-y chapter and we'll seeya next week!

Hehehehe Kris must pay the price ;^) (Sorry for the later update...anime has taken over lmao and I keep forgetting what day it is.)