CHAPTER 15

My life in Seoul University.

Donghae and I have been in the school’s playground for quite a while. We were sitting on the damp metal swings as we talk about our lives.

“So Key, have you found someone new?” I shook my head as I stared at the ground, and I could feel him looking at me,

“How about you?” He bowed his head down and he stuttered.

“Well..”

“Well what?”

“Way back then, I had someone.”

“Way back then? Someone? You mean when you got into Seoul?” He nodded.

“We met in Daegu.” He added. I looked at him to meet his gaze, but he won’t look.

“You mean when we’re still together?” I asked. As soon as I saw him nod, I felt by blood rage in annoyance. What the hell.

“So you mean you met her when were still together, then left me? With her?!” He looked at me for a second then nodded. He quickly looked away to avoid my piercing gaze.

“What the hell, Lee Donghae. So you cheated on me with her?”

“It’s a he.” I scoffed.

“Doesn’t change the fact that you cheated. I thought you were better than that.” I spat then turned around to him alone in the playground. I ran back to the dorm as fast as I could until I felt my knees weaken. I could feel my insides raging with anger that I could cry when I remember our conversation. It’s not like I was still affected. I had moved on, really. It’s just the fact that I thought he was loyal and all. I gave my all to him, yet he just cheated on me with that freaking  guy. Whoever that was, he is such an idiot. I was panting hard as I approached the staircase. Waiting for the elevator would take long, so I decided to climb the stairs. I was on the third floor until I realized I was sobbing. I sat on the edge and curled up into a ball as I hugged my knees.

“That bastard. I hate him.” I was shaking while crying to the point that I didn’t care if someone would pass by and see me.

“You okay?” I heard someone ask. I ignored it for a second until I felt someone shaking me.

“Hey. You alright?” It was a he. I looked up only to find a very familiar face in front of me. It was Jonghyun.

“Key, why are you crying?” I just pushed him away as stood up. I ran as fast as I could until I reached the fourth floor.  Room 404, room 404.

I quickly searched for my keys in my bag but I couldn’t find it. Damn. I sat on the floor and screamed in frustration until I felt a very familiar hand tugging me.

“Yah. Stand up, will you?”

“Let go of me, Jonghyun.”

“But you’re not alright. What happened? Tell me.”

“It’s not like you care. It’s none of your business.” I slapped his hand away and abruptly stood up. I once again searched for my keys for another round as I dug into my bag.

“Looking for this?” Jonghyun asked while showing off something shiny dangling on his hand.

“Yah! That’s mine!” I grabbed for it but failed.

“Just give it to me, will you!” I shouted. He playfully smirked and hid it from me until I got tired of trying to grab it. I was slowly feeling weak and decided to give up as I stomped my feet and sat on the cold floor. I covered my face with my hands and let some tears fall off.

“Key, are you crying?” I ignored him.

“Key, I’m sorry. I just—“

“Never mind, Kim Jonghyun.” I spat as I snatched the keys from him. He seemed astounded at my sudden action as his mouth opened agape. I forcefully pushed him to make a way and open my room. I was about to close the door when a hand suddenly stopped it.

“AAHH!!” I heard him scream in pain.

“Yah! Who told you to put your hand in there?!” I yelled at him. He seemed flustered as he massaged his hand.

“Can I come in?” He suddenly asked with his face scrunched up. I sighed.

“Fine.” I turned my back as soon as he stepped in.

“Just stop disturbing me. Keep quiet.”

“Yes, sir.” I turned to shout at him but his hurt expression refrained me from doing so. I sighed again. I removed my shoes and threw myself to my bed. I covered myself with the thick blanket and groaned.

“Why are you so upset?” He asked.

“I said stop disturbing me, and keep quiet.”

Donghae and I have been in the school’s playground for quite a while. We were sitting on the cold damp metal swings as we talk about our lives.

“So Key, have you found someone new? I mean.. How were you when..” I shook my head as I stared at the ground, and I could feel him looking at me.

“How about you?” He bowed his head down and he stuttered.

“Well..” I’ll take that as a yes.

“Well what?”

“Way back then, I had someone.”

“Way back then? Someone? You mean when you got into Seoul?” I knitted my brows in curiosity and he nodded.

“We met in Daegu.” He added. I looked at him to meet his gaze, but he won’t do the same.

“Y-you mean when we’re still together?” I asked. As soon as I saw him nod, I felt by blood rage in annoyance but I tried to keep myself composed. What the hell.

“So you mean you met her when were still together, then left me? With her?” He looked at me for a second then nodded again. He quickly looked away to avoid my piercing gaze and scoffed.

“What the hell, Lee Donghae. So you cheated on me with her?”

“Key..”

“Stop calling me that.”

“Kibum.”

“Shut up. Just go.. go to her!” I yelled.

“It’s a he..What? A he?

“Doesn’t change the fact that you cheated. I thought you were better than that.” I spat. I my heel to leave him alone.

“Key.”

“I said don’t call me that.”

“B-but..”

“Stop. I’ll never forget this. I thought we’re at least.. friends.” I said the last word as bitter as it could sound.

I ran back to the dorm as fast as I could until I felt my knees weaken. I could feel my insides raging with anger that I could cry when I remember our conversation. It’s not like I was still affected when he said he had someone new.  I wasn’t jealous, and I’m sure of it.  I had moved on, really. It’s just the fact that I thought he was loyal and all. I gave my all to him, yet he just cheated on me with that freaking  guy. Whoever that was, he’s such an idiot. Don’t get me wrong, because if you’d ask me, Donghae would be a perfect boyfriend. But still, he cheated and left me..

 I was panting hard as I approached the entrance. Waiting for the elevator would take years so I just decided to climb up the stairs. I was nearly on the third level until I realized I was shaking. I tried to control my sobs, but I just can’t seem to do it. I sat on the edge of the staircase with my back resting on the wall, and curled up into a ball as I hugged my knees.

“That bastard. I hate him.” My body was literally shaking to the point that I didn’t care if someone would pass by and notice me. It’s not like they’d actually care.

“You okay?” I heard someone ask. I ignored it for a second until I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

“Hey. You alright?” It was a he. I reluctantly looked up only to find a very familiar face in kneeling in front of me. It was Jonghyun. .

“Key? Key, why are you crying?” He asked, concern visible in his voice. I didn’t care and just pushed him away as I stood up.

“Key!”

I ran as fast as I could until I reached the fourth floor.  Room 404, room 404.

I quickly dug for my keys in my bag but I couldn’t find it. Damn. I sat on the floor and screamed in frustration until I felt a very familiar hand tugging me.

“Yah. Stand up, will you?” Why do you care?

“Let go of me, Jonghyun. Just stop. I’m fine.”

“You’re not alright, Key. What happened? Tell me.”

“It’s not like you care. It’s none of your business.” I slapped his hand away and abruptly stood up. I once again searched for my keys for another round as I dug into my bag. I sighed.

“Looking for this?” Jonghyun asked while showing off something shiny dangling on his hand.

“Yah! That’s mine!” I attempted to grab it, but sadly, failed.

“Just give it to me, will you!” I shouted, tears threatening to fall again. He playfully smirked and hid it from me until I got tired of trying to grab it. I was slowly feeling weak and decided to give up as I stomped my feet and sat again on the cold floor. I covered my face with my hands and let some tears fall off.

“Key, are you crying?” I ignored him.

“Key?”

“Sshh! Stop bothering me.. Please. Just.. go away.”

“Key, I’m sorry. I just—“

“Never mind, Kim Jonghyun.” I spat as he kneeled again in front of me. I grabbed he opportunity to snatch my keys away from him and he seemed astounded at my sudden action as his mouth fell on the floor. I forcefully pushed him to make way and open my room. I was about to close the door when a hand suddenly stopped it.

“AAHH!!” I heard him scream in pain and I retreated.

“Yah! Who told you to put your hand in there?!” I yelled at him. He seemed flustered as he massaged his hand, pain visible in his expression.

“Can I come in?” He suddenly asked with his face scrunched up. He looks like a puppy. I sighed.

“Barging in like we’re friends, huh?”

“Please?” I really don’t know what’s wrong with this guy, but he seems nice.

“Fine.” I turned my back on him as soon as he stepped in.

“Just don’t disturb me. Keep quiet.”

“Yes, sir.” I turned to shout at him but his hurt expression told me to refrain from doing so. I sighed again. I removed my shoes and threw myself to the bed. I wrapped the thick blanket around me and groaned.

“Why are you so upset?” He asked.

“I said don’t disturb me, and keep quiet.” His mouth fell shut as he blinked a few times, probably trying to comprehend what I just said.

“Okay..” He mouthed. I closed my eyes and tried to relax but my mid wouldn’t cooperate. Memories of Donghae started flooding my mind as I tried to keep my cool. He had me at my best, but he left me at my worst. And he was the source of all the pain I felt.. before. All things considered, but I don’t really know why I reacted that way when he told me. Sure, I already knew he left me, but I already forgave him for that. When he told me he had someone else besides me that time, I suddenly felt a pang of pain raging inside my heart. Maybe it was a completely different story.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I'm so sorry for doing this to you, guys. I know I've kept you all waiting. This is such a crappy update! :(

IT WAS SO SHORT, YET CRAPPY! ///3 Kill me now. //3

I promise to make the story better. Thanksmuch for the undending support! LOL. :)) I love you all. <3

 

 

 

- Sorry again for this crap. :( I feel so bad. 3