You are in love

The Perfect Recipe

There were different kinds of love, different ways to fall. Sometimes, love would come to you slowly, make its way into both hearts over time, while getting to know each other more and more. You would learn to accept and even like the other’s flaws, those little things that would annoy you so much on other people, but that would be perfectly fine for the other to do because you would accept everything they would do anyway.

Then there was the fast and thrilling kind of love. That love that would come to you all of a sudden and would break through all the walls you ever built to protect yourself from the outside world in a matter of minutes. It would be as if a trapdoor had opened below your feet and, before you could understand it, you would be falling down at an incredible speed, without anything to hold onto.

However, Sunggyu knew this love was neither of the two. It evolved insidiously through the years, hidden and waiting, before one day appearing as an evidence. Sunggyu had never learned to accept and like Woohyun’s flaws – they still annoyed him so much. But one day, when he woke up and his eyes landed on the silhouette of his sleeping roommate, he knew. He knew he was in love and there was no going back. It wasn’t just a crush. It was love. And as he went back and flipped through his memories, he understood the feeling had been there for a long time – maybe all along.

He didn’t panic – he wasn’t falling. He remained calm and peaceful as he felt the warm feeling sink into his heart. It felt like everything was falling back into place like the pieces of a giant puzzle.

He was in love. With Nam Woohyun. His best friend, band mate and rival.

 

~ Piou0102 ~


 

This is something I wrote some time ago. I wanted to make it into a longer story, but it wasn't making a lot of sense really. ^^ Oh and the title is the title of a Taylor Swift song. It wasn't really inspired by it but I think it fits somehow.

Don't hesitate to drop some words! :)