Halloween

The Perfect Recipe

“Not a chance!”

Sunggyu shot Sungyeol a dirty look. The latter was looking at him with his flaming red eyes, a smirk on his incredibly pale face. He had dressed with particular care for the occasion: a black shirt, black pants and a matching cape. And he was trying to convince – Sunggyu would have used the term ‘to force’ – his friend to do the same.

“The fact that you don’t like the outfit I chose doesn’t mean it’s not appropriate for the occasion!”

“I’m just going to look ridiculous!” Sunggyu shouted, red from both embarrassment and anger.

“Hyung? Are you alright?” Hoya’s head appeared at the door, slowly but surely followed by the rest of his body. His friend’s greyish face and raw flesh made Sunggyu grimace. His dirty hair and his clothes, which had seen better days, weren’t much better.

“I thought zombies couldn’t talk,” the eldest said to Sungyeol, pointing at the newcomer.

“If you can criticize, then I guess you’re okay… Mister I-am-a-unicorn-with-a-very-bad-character!” Hoya retorted before slamming the door, offended.

“He’s not a zombie,” Sungyeol explained calmly, “he’s a ghoul.”

“A ghoul, a zombie, same difference!”

“Of course not! A zombie is a living dead with very limited cerebral functions: eating, moving, obeying orders. A ghoul has all the cerebral faculties that the human had when he half-died! So he is an intelligent, immortal being!” he answered knowingly.

Sunggyu sneered. “Like a vampire, but with the smell then!”

“You’re forgetting the undeniable class of vampires!” said the younger with a laugh, sliding a hand through his black hair, a smug look on his face. “But don’t think I’m going to forget you have to wear this!” He threw him the cape matching with the rest of his outfit. “Or that you’re going to avoid it!”

The elder was holding the white cape with the tip of his fingers as if he was going to get burned and he couldn’t help the disgusted grimace from forming on his face. Unlike his so-called friend – he was starting to have serious doubts about that status – who was laughing his off. The noise, far from being discreet, quickly attracted the other members of the group.

The first one to come in again was Sungjong. It was almost as if he had a sparkling halo. With every step, colorful glitter was falling from the shimmering wings in his back. In addition to the ones falling from his leotard… and from the rest of his clothes… Who could have a small enough self-esteem to wear sparkly ballet pumps?

“Hyung! It looks great on you! You’re so cute like that!” Sungjong said with an almost natural smile… really effeminate… It would have been difficult to do otherwise when he was a fairy entirely dressed in glitter!

Myungsoo sneered, casually leaning against the door frame. “I’m not sure if it’s actually a compliment or if he’s making fun of you.”

Sunggyu wasn’t surprised to see he was completely dressed in black. He had almost as much presence as Sungyeol – who was still laughing in a corner – excluding the fluffy black ears pocking out of his hair.

Before Sunggyu could find a stinging remark to go with a death glare, a white, laughing tornado jumped on him.

“Gyu-hyung! You’re so cute, it just makes me want to hug you all the time!” Dongwoo laughed, grabbing his .

“Calm down, little angel! We don’t want some little Pegasus running everywhere!” Woohyun, who had just come into the room, fell to the floor, unable to contain his laugher at the sight of his two friends, letting his pointed hat fall in the process.

Dongwoo, with his white wings and clothes, stuck his tongue out at him, in a really non-angelic gesture.

Sunggyu snorted. “Your role suits you the best, you have the best witch’s laugh I’ve ever heard!”

Woohyun, still on the ground, managed to mumble out some words in between his hysterical laughs. “And you’re the worst unicorn I’ve ever seen!”

Sunggyu didn’t need to look in the mirror to know that, with a pointed had from the last New Year party as a horn, a white, oversized t-shirt and toilet paper rolls at the end of his sleeves as hoofs, if just looked completely ridiculous.

Sungyeol giggled. “Don’t laugh! That’s my best work!”

No, never again would Sunggyu make bets and never again would he let Sungyeol choose his Halloween costume. And to think he had to go out like that…

 

~ Maiachan5 & Piou0102 ~


 

And here is another weird, stupid idea by my sister and I. :p It's possible that the writing style of this one is different, because she's the one who wrote it, and I translated it (since she writes in French, our mother tongue). ^^

I hope you liked the Gyu-bullying! xD Leave some words, and don't forget to leave a prompt if you have any idea! :)