Admirer

The Perfect Recipe

AdrianaKissme requested some Hojong, so here it is! ^^


 

Hoya was paralyzed. His friends’ laughter was really loud, but the noise didn’t get fully registered by his brain. But his friends were not the only ones laughing; the whole crowd was a mass of laughing, shouting and whistling, whether it was from mockery or admiration. But Hoya was feeling really far away from all the commotion. All he could do was look at the stage in front of him, where a group of guys were doing a dance cover of ‘Tell me’. The act in itself wasn’t necessarily remarkable – this kind of thing often happened during school festivals – but what Hoya’s mind couldn’t process, in all its frozen glory, was how the guy in the center of the stage could look, move and act like that. Because, no matter how much you looked at him, he was all about cuteness and femininity, the long, wavy blonde hair of his wig – at least he assumed it was one – perfectly complementing his beautiful face in a way that was too pretty to be… a man.

He remained frozen until the end of the performance and, right after, when his soul came back to him, he woke up to the loud jokes of his friends, mocking him because he seemed so shocked. But Hoya completely ignored them and made his way backstage, missing the dance stage of his best friend, Dongwoo. He would probably have to treat him to some ice cream later for the other to forgive him, but that was far from being the biggest problem in his mind at that instant. He looked around the crowd of people in costumes, nervously chatting with each other and finally caught a glimpse of blonde hair passing through the door that led to the classrooms. He made a run for it.

Since basically the whole school was in the sports gymnasium for the talent show, the hallways were disturbingly empty and he had no problem to spot the group of friends making their way to what he assumed must be their classroom.

“Hey!” The call left his mouth without his consent and echoed loudly in the empty hallway, making the group of boys stop in its track and turn to him. An awkward silence followed since obviously none of the boys knew him and he struggled to find what to say. So he simply pointed at the cutie. “You. Can I talk to you for a minute?”

The boy looked at him with a confused look on his pretty face. “Eerr… do I know you?”

“Nope.”

The other’s friends started to laugh and patted him on the back. “Come on, Sungjong-ah, you have an admirer, don’t act like that!” Hoya felt a faint blush creep up on his cheeks at that. Who did they think he was? An admirer? Hell no! He just needed to… verify something. However, he was quite grateful for Sungjong’s friends when they left for their classroom without him.

They stood there awkwardly in the hallway, face to face, and Hoya could see the boy nervously shifting from one foot to the other, apparently waiting for him to say something. So he walked towards him and, without any trace of hesitation, lifted the frilly white top this Sungjong guy was wearing. The boy immediately slapped his hand away.

“W-what the hell?! Do you always undress strangers? Are you really a creepy admirer?”

Hoya almost fell back to his state of frozen brain when he saw the guy – that he was now sure was a guy – in front of him stutter and blush. Seriously, how could a guy be so cute? So, his brain not really able to make out a plausible explanation, he voiced out what he thought.

“You’re a guy.” His tone was flat, just a simple statement, and the other looked at him with wide eyes for a second before answering.

“Of course, I’m a guy! What does it ing looks like to you?!”

Hoya tilted his head on the side. Really cute. He didn’t know anyone, not even a girl, who could still look cute, even when being mad, but Sungjong managed to do so. He let out a second statement, in that same calm voice.

“And I’m not gay.”

Now Sungjong was just utterly confused. “Eerr… okay?” What did that guy want? And what did that have anything to do with him?

Then Hoya closed the distance between them and dropped a small peck on the glossy pink lips and Sungjong stared at him in disbelief, trying to understand what just happened. “Y-you… what the…?”

Hoya shrugged. “I just wanted to see how it felt.”

But then Sungjong, face red and eyes everywhere but on the boy in front of him, asked: “… and?”

He didn’t regret uttering that single word when he looked back up and saw Hoya’s wide, warm smile that took his breath away for an instant. Did that stupid creepy admirer look so handsome a few seconds ago?

 

~ Piou0102 ~


 

That was... well, yeah, I wrote this apparently! >< It was supposed to be funny, but I'm not sure it actually is. xD Somehow, I seem to just write a lot of angst these days, maybe because I sprained my foot and I'm left alone at home and it's depressing. U.U

Anywyas, leave me some words to tell me what you thought! <3 And leave a prompt if you have any idea! ;)