Just water

The Perfect Recipe

Hoya’s laugh echoed through the whole stadium. “Well, apparently our leader can’t even drink without drooling!” The fans laughed and said leader sent Hoya a death glare, that kind of look that meant ‘Lee Howon, you are so dead when we get back home’, but he didn’t care. He didn’t care because he would have done or said anything to distract his mind, to erase the image of the drop of water sliding from the corner of Sunggyu’s lips, slowly running down his chin to go down his neck, along his Adam apple and finally disappearing in the rim of the black t-shirt that contrasted heavily with the pale color of his skin.

But he didn’t stop there. Of course, he didn’t. And if he was always known for throwing sarcastic comments at his leader, that concert was the cherry on top of the cake. He mentioned the drooling incident at least three times – which didn’t really make sense, because they all drank like that on stage, but hey, the fans still laughed every time – and made other comments, mocking Sunggyu about his grandpa attitude, his lack of energy while dancing, his failed aegyo. Of course, everybody knew he liked to make fun of the elder, but he might have pushed it a little too far, because at some point he noticed the anger in Sunggyu’s eyes. Not the playful reprimanding eyes, no. The angry ones. And still, he couldn’t stop, because the image of the wet trail of water was still burning in his head and he needed it to get out. But it didn’t really help that he could see the drops of sweat running down the leader’s neck, under the burning stage lights.

As soon as they went backstage, still surrounded by the loud cheers of their fans, Sunggyu spoke in his authoritative leader voice. “Lee Howon, you’re coming with me. Now.”

Sungyeol laughed and threw Hoya a “you’re so dead, hyung” before the latter followed his leader to an empty room.

Sunggyu stood in front of him, arms crossed and brow furrowed. “Okay, so mind explaining to me why you were such an up there?”

Hoya laughed and he clearly saw the other’s eyes grow darker at that. “Because it’s fun? Come on, hyung, the fans like it!”

Sunggyu took a step closer to him and Hoya couldn’t keep his eyes from travelling down his neck, following the path the water had engraved in his mind. The elder scoffed at that and a knowing smile formed on his face. “Seriously, Howon-ah? Do you still have raging hormones at your age? You know it’s just water, right?”

“Well, not everyone is like you, grandpa.” He knew he was crossing the line too much, but that was exactly what he wanted to do. Then a second later came what he had been expecting. His back hit the closed door behind him and Sunggyu’s body was so close and his warm breath was brushing his right ear.

“Oh you know exactly how I am, don’t you?”

Hoya felt the hand squeeze his shoulder harder when he chuckled. “Help, a weak grandpa is trying to assault me!” He had said that in a fake panicked tone, to no one in particular, simply because there was no one else but them in the room. But that did the trick; Sunggyu was really mad. And he knew that it was in these moments that Sunggyu would crash his lips against his angrily, with strength that he didn’t even know the elder possessed.

But, to his surprise, Sunggyu just let out a heavy sigh and took a step backwards before turning around. Hoya wasn’t pleased at all with this turn of events. But that was until he saw the other grab a bottle of water on a nearby table and, with his small eyes deliberately fixed onto his, gulped the water down, a single drop escaping from the corner of his smirking lips.

The younger didn’t wait a single second to react. He took the few steps that separated them, threw the bottle on the ground, the transparent liquid flowing on the white tiled floor, already forgotten, and plastered his lips to the white neck, where the drop was making its way down, pressing the other’s body against the table. He , kissed and bit the delicious skin along the water, trailing up until the corner of the pink lips that were curled up into a mischievous smile. Oh how he wanted that mocking, knowing smile off. So he crashed his lips against his leader’s ones hungrily and gripped his waist, pressing their bodies impossibly closer.

When they separated, Hoya took a step back, then another, and another, until he found the door, his eyes never leaving Sunggyu’s ones. Just like the elder had done to him so many times before, he left him there, hot and breathless.

And just like all those other times, they never talked about it.

But it was alright, because a few days later, Sunggyu was walking around drinking water in the dorm in only his bowers and an oversized t-shirt and Hoya caught his angry glare when he called him grandpa.

 

~ Piou0102 ~


 

What did I write? ><' This one is probably far from being meaningful, sorry! ^^' To my defense, it was inspired by this picture and I think no one can blame me for my dirty mind after seeing this:

just_water

Anyways, comment if you liked it! ^^ Honestly, I feel kind of lonely because I didn't get that many comments compared to my previous stories, but I guess that's because people prefer a long story rather than a collection of drabbles. ^^"

But thank you to all the beautiful subscribers who read my (often stupid) stories! :D <3