Chapter Seven

Reclaiming His Lost Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom, I will drop by in there this afternoon. I just want to loosen up a bit,” Sooyoung said as she parks her car on an empty spot. This is her first time getting on one of Kris’s establishments. Since they had just closed a deal then it might be right to see how his establishments fare.

Chanyeol is on a tight schedule because of the rush on orders. She would love the idea of having him with her as they shop just as what they do in Budapest.

She takes a deep breath, surveying the surrounding area first regarding the location of the mall. There’s a nearby hotel under the same corporation as well. The area offers a cozy parking space and the greens that surround the place gives off that relaxing feeling.

She joins the people getting inside the mall. Some suggested that she must visit this because this is the pioneering one he had built the moment he had the corporation under his leadership. There are food chains around the first floor, from simple coffee shops to premier and prestigious restaurants. One coffee shop caught her attention though.

Most of the customers are young people which piqued her interest. The moment she steps inside the coffee shop, she understood why there are more young ones than the other ages. It’s very cute, especially the soft complimenting colors. It has a mini library at the end and the music playing are all those that will surely have a horde of fanatic ladies inside. Funny as it may seem, but she finds the waiter and all the other employees to be handsome young males.

She has to thank her choice of clothes; a lavender dress that reaches her knees with a pair of purple ballerina shoes, instead of purse, she has her sling bag that looks so preppy.

She decided to order a drink before continuing her venture on the said mall. When it’s her turn, she has to blink at the cashier who is smiling all too widely at her.

“Can I have your order?” he asks and she has to stop herself from having her jaw drop after reading the name tag on his pocket.

Hi, I am Xiumin at your service.

Manager

“One caramel macchiato please,” she orders, suddenly feeling conscious of herself.

“One caramel macchiato coming right up for Miss Choi Sooyoung,” the cashier said, refusing her card. “I’ll give it for free,” he said, smiling warmly at her.

“How did you know who am I?” she asks, surprised at how he addressed her.

“Who would not know you?” he smiles.

For unknown reasons at all, Kris’s face pops up in her head as she stares at the cashier. She shakes of the thought as she receives her drink, bowing at the cashier before leaving the said coffee shop.

When she checks her drink, there’s a written message on it. She probably didn’t notice him scribe it on her drink. It’s a simple ‘Thank You’ and she can’t understand why he would thank her.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

The mall can be considered ‘empty’; not in the literal sense but the fact that she only gets to see a handful of people roaming around. But then, she can’t blame them; it is too early anyways.

The shops upstairs are all busy for the display of the day. In this part of the mall is where the clothe lines thrives. Boutiques after boutiques of fashionable clothing lines line up side by side; rivaling each of their prestige.

She came upon the largest one, opposite to another same size boutique. The one on her right goes by the name ‘Zi.T’ collections; exuding that certain arrogance from the color and the letter structure of the label up on the entryway. The one on her left has the label intricately made with the name ‘eL Han’ collection.

She chose to come closer on the Zi.T boutique. The shop maybe considered monotone with the choice of the color and lightings but it certainly gives off that manly aura. The gray-white-black combination of the paint on the walls is just very nice. It offers not just clothes for men but for women as well. She wants to get inside but decided too against her will. She just let her eyes roam around the boutique from the entryway.

With a smile, she turns to get closer to eL Han’s. The lightings, paints and decorations are the polar opposite of the Zi.T’s. The paints are all light colors that you may mistake it for a women’s boutique. It has the softness you would feel on seeing a fluffy stuff toy by the looks of it. Although you see black colors on the dresses and clothes, it does not change the beauty of the light the shop has to offer.

Just as she was about to get on her way, two voice resounded on both her sides.

“Sooyoung?”

She stops on her tracks, turning on both sides. On her right is a tall guy with visible dark circles under his eyes that she has to wonder if those are natural or from stress. The one on her left is a very feminine looking guy and if not for his suit he would have passed for a female.

She doesn’t know which she would respond to first. Certainly, she is not that popular in this part of the town right?

Her silence spurns a debate between the two male.

“Oh, look what you have done to her panda! You scared her!” the female looking one sighs, crossing his arms on his chest.

“It is not my fault! She’s more scared seeing a female face on a male’s body!” the ‘panda’ retorted.

“You sound so bitter with your words,” the one on her left said, stepping near Sooyoung and clamps his hand around her wrist gently, “This way, Miss Sooyoung. I am sure my newest designs will look best on you.”

Before she could be dragged further, another hand clamps on her other wrist. “No! She comes with me. My designs will look much more better than yours!” then gives her a small tug. As inevitable as it may seem, the tug-of-war b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter