Chapter Four

Reclaiming His Lost Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning on that certain day seems so gloomy. Grey clouds abound the sky and it appears that the rain will fall anytime sooner. He feels so tired to even get up; the mood of the day seeping into his system, threatening to close his eyes for another hour of sleep.

The ring of his phone disturbed his sleep.

He reaches for it, turning it into speakers, “What?” he answers, not bothering to even greet the caller.

“Open your goddamn door or we will break it.”

He groans upon recognizing Tao’s voice. ‘They must have been there long enough to threaten me like that,’ he thought before pulling himself up to greet his visitors.

“Took you forever to hear the ringing of the doorbell huh? And why are you still in your pajamas?” Baekhyun crosses hi arms, eyeing the sleepy tall guy.

“I just woke up,” then turns around to let the others get inside.

“What’s for breakfast?” Xiumin asks, checking the kitchen.

“Feel free to check on your own. I’ll just freshen up.”

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

After more than an hour, they are all settled on Luhan’s corner up the studio. Xiumin joins them in a while with a tray of warm drinks. The rain had started to fall already.

“It’s been so long since we gather in here like this,” Luhan started, reaching for a mug.

“I can’t believe you still had everything intact. Did you hire a personal caretaker of this studio?” Kyungsoo said, sweeping the whole studio with a glance.

“Mother was about to refurnish it to move my room downstairs in here, but I objected. I don’t want to be burdened with sending your things,” Kris replies.

“Much has changed for the past ten years and I can’t believe even Fei lost her ability to speak,” Baekhyun eyed the silent female of the group.

“I am just so tired from all the things I had to keep up these past few months. The medical missions, surgeries from all my affiliated hospital and many more things,” she sighs, leaning on Tao to close her eyes.

“How’s each of your life by the way?” Fei asks, still had her eyes close.

“I thought being a CEO is all about sitting and watching the city on your window. The paper works and all the meetings are very much energy draining,” Baekhyun sighs, leaning on the back rest.

“Do you have any new designs? My mother is itching to have another new set of jewelries,” Xiumin crosses his arms, annoyed by his own statement.

“I will release the new one next week. We are still on the process of producing the first sets for display,” Baekhyun replies.

“I had come up with a proposal to have a joint exclusive collection with Tao. We are settling things as of now regarding the designs; the models will have to wait a little longer,” Luhan said, raising his mug to Tao.

“I forgot to bring the invitations for an opening of my new branch. I’ll send it later. We incorporated some new menus and drinks with the use of the abundant crop on the nearby province. I should tell you about the furniture and furnishings I had placed on my new branch. They are super cool,” Xiumin beams.

“I should probably contact whoever is behind those furnishings. I want to renovate my office. Its way to stuffy,” Kyungsoo said, taking a sip on his drink.

“It’s actually Chanyeol,” Xiumin replies, plunging the room in silence.

“Well, since we already had it in here, why don’t we talk about the sudden appearance of Sooyoung as Chanyeol’s fiancée?” Luhan prompted.

“Yeah; I was so startled when Kris said he is her fiancé. And she can’t even remember Kris,” Tao leans forward after putting Fei’s head on the backrest.

“Fei,” Kris tentatively calls, trying to wake up the sleeping lady but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter